1. Religion & Spirituality
Molly Hall

Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!

By December 20, 2010

Eclipses have always inspired awe, and some fear of the unknown -- it's a void of liminality, where the old is over, and the new isn't here yet. There's an element of surprise with eclipses, but all the more so with this one.

The luminaries (Sun-Moon) are close to the mysterious galactic center, and in forceful tension to great expansive and evolutionary energies of Jupiter-Uranus. Will stargates open? Will we be spontaneously aware of our multi-dimensionality?

Barbara Hand Clow writes about the evolutionary leap with unusual energies, in her Astro Flash Full Moon/Eclipse report. She writes, "As we free ourselves to fly in a free sky or to swim down streams of our own choosing, reality also feels like a huge entanglement that confuses our bodies, emotions, and minds." We'll need courage, she writes, and each other, as this eclipse is also a call to action.

Friends, I'm slightly under the weather, and am getting unusual ear tones -- a clearing, picking up frequencies? But I'm full of anticipation about this event -- as one that can shake things up, bring fresh perspectives. It promises evolution and leaps of progress.

It's a spark for spiritual revolution, which can bring hope in a dark time. Revolution comes from Latin revolutio, "a turn around" -- a shift in course, skipping the groove. It begins with trusting your own perceptions, and ability to adapt and innovate. We can shake off what's no longer in synch with who we are. A time between endings and new beginnings. May it be powerful for you! Catch you all on the flip side. Time for some hot tea.

Check NASA's site for viewing times.

Join us on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter!

Nasa
Comments
December 20, 2010 at 4:53 pm
(1) Candice says:

Very cool post. I am “under the weather” as well, which is very, very rare for me. I have not had ringing, but I did hear “something” this morning, that startled me because I was home alone, and it did not come from next door, it was like some far away chatting I caught a glimpse of (audiably)…we’re in for some interesting times. Ride the wave!

December 20, 2010 at 5:16 pm
(2) Molly says:

Hi Candice, Denise Dee also said she is having ear ringing. I started feeling some pops in the ears last night, like the altitude was changing — not unlike when you’re landing or taking off in an airplane. Interesting phenomenon.
I can tell this is more of a healing crisis – I should say too that my Chiron is 29 Pisces. Thawing out – a flood of emotions? Yes, ride the wave! Thanks for sharing your experience with it !

December 20, 2010 at 5:30 pm
(3) julie says:

I also had an earache a few days ago,something I have not had in years.. Interesting..

December 21, 2010 at 12:38 am
(4) Candice says:

Yes Molly, I had some ear popping as well. I have been feeling like I am detoxing or purging for the last few days, and I suppose I intensified this by getting a massage yesterday, which always clears toxins in the body. I’m starting to feel better :) I’m on the west coast and will try to stay up to at least take a peek at this eclipse. —we have an unusual amount of rain, several days non-stop.

Happy Eclipse!

December 21, 2010 at 3:35 am
(5) jo says:

hi,

Ive been feeling very disoriented the past few weeks, and i wanted to find out where the total lunar eclipse is on my natal chart, my sun sign is gemini and my moon is sagitarius, and my rising is taurus. i also want to know more about the other aspects the eclipse has for my chart but how do i look it up online?

any advice? i was born on an eclipse and so very sensitive to them…

December 21, 2010 at 8:40 am
(6) Molly says:

Hi Jo,

You might’ve picked up on the eclipse energies that far in advance. The chart for the eclipse is in the article on the home page on the Eclipse. Or try the forum, to check out all the discussion going on there, in terms of the eclipse and how it’s affecting people’s charts.

I would recommend a reading on this specifically, so an astrologer can give this the time it needs.

It’s a very mind-centered eclipse. You could suddenly ‘change your mind’ or see from expansive viewpoints. Working consciously with your mind to keep it on a healthy track is wise.

December 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm
(7) CKZaldivar says:

Freaky… I’ve been blah and have been hearing radio frequencies like crazy. I keep asking my husband if he hears an alarm going off in the distance.