It's the final days of Sun in Libra, when I keep coming back to less is more. There's so much mania these days, and that drive to go, do, be productive, stay on schedule. But what happens if we feel pulled apart by these opposing forces, along with this sense of time speeding up.
When she didn't make her own deadline for her newsletter, M. Kelley Hunter wrote that "It felt like the time kept slipping into deficit, but that was my own pressured reaction to try to keep everything together that created more stress than was actually there." She adds, "The energies are flowing into new rhythms, being redesigned. We have less control that we may want and need to find a level of comfort with this growing cosmic trend!"
Finding balance in such an off-balance scene around us begins often with saying "No." In a Libra Wellness Rx from Stephanie Gailing, she advises in an example of declining cocktails and dessert, using the Libran "social graces to politely say 'no.'" This becomes more of a daily decision, as we head into the season of holiday indulgence -- and potentially its hangovers.Other Libra Motif
- Tuning in to another (sane, true, fair) way to be and finding balance there -- in this way, Libra draws on the visionary pioneer.
- Showing you don't take those closest to you for granted with active listening, time spent together.
- Rearranging priorities to push what's most important to the top.
- Catching up on correspondence, important emails and queries. This is on my list today.
- Allowing for psychic emptiness, with cardinal air, if you find yourself in new mental territory. Instead of going back to old preoccupations, stay clear to go with this new direction.
- See also Twelve Tips for Sun into Libra