I'm waiting on a gadget that powers-up my computer, after mine fizzled out. This and dark, rainy skies (which means little solar power) has disrupted my plans. It's forced me to come at my work from other angles (offline), at least for the next few days.
I can't help but see a parallel here with Mercury (in productive Capricorn) square to discombobulator Uranus (in Aries). This first startling aspect of the January 2013 forecast is forcing me out of my familiar groove. Every astrological aspect is up for interpretation, so here I see the urge to go with the tried and true (my usual January line-up of 'scopes) is being scrambled by something beyond my control. I can get frustrated (which I have done), and then I can embrace the open and unfamiliar. With Uranus Aries as messenger, I can feel free and go with the challenge of the moment.Other ways this Mercury-Uranus could manifest:
- The formulaic way of doing things becomes obsolete and ineffective.
- What's hot -- originality; fresh currents awaken; energized (passionate) presenters; the one willing to stand in their truth.
- An event happens that makes it clear that old rules don't necessarily apply.
- Breaking free of obligatory or standard communication in favor of what has vitality.
- Finding the compromise between what's required (at school or work, for example) and the freedom to experiment, be creative.