1. Religion & Spirituality
Molly Hall

Moon-Day Musings - Shift Shapers

By February 25, 2013

This morning I've been wanting to be productive, and yet, feeling pulled in many directions! We are dealing with flooding here, and related swamp matters are being pushed to the top of the 'to do' list.

It's a big day with the Full Moon in (mutable) earth Virgo exact at 3:26 pm Eastern. What "exact" means is that it's the moment when the Sun (Pisces) and Moon (Virgo) are opposite, in this case at 7 degrees.

The Virgo urge to be in a purposeful groove is outnumbered by an array of (mutable) water Pisces planets in opposition. Earth and all that water is slippery! It's possible to have trouble finding traction for your plans in the moment. In my case, it's seemingly literal -- getting flooded out.

And the luminaries (Sun and Moon) are in a T-square to Jupiter Gemini -- the usual routine is scrambled. There are many sides to any story, and if you wait a moment, you'll see more and know more. That makes it a tricky time for making decisions, with so much "in the air." I'm seeing this from all the newsletters I read, from energy healers to astrologers -- this is a fluid, shifting time, full of unknowns. Are you okay with those times of not knowing? With so many plants in Pisces, the unknowns could lead you into mysterious territory, and new ways of seeing.

This is a great moment for embracing paradox, and looking at life the way dragonflies do, with thousands of lenses. Jupiter's role in the square creates pressure for a breakthrough of perception. Being able to hold paradox, very different angles -- seemingly clashing -- in your mind, is a critical skill to have, with so many pieces of the puzzle available to those that want to know, along with veils parting.

I experienced this while on Twitter last night during the Oscars. Some mirroring of Mercury Retrograde happened with the women's bathroom flooding at the Oscars venue. Here's my paradox moment: I was pulled in, with the glam and sparkly diamonds, and found myself looking up Anne Hathaway on Wikipedia (yes, it's her real name).

And yet, what is being held up for honors here? Just looking at one selection, Zero Dark Thirty -- called a "work of fiction" by this reviewer, who points out the ultimate polarity of our time. The split is between "those who believe official propaganda and government released narratives of major events - and those who question it." The culture-creators of Hollywood are shaping perception, and in some cases, giving people the only window into history (recent or distant) that they'll know.

So I can enjoy the spectacle, but there is some estrangement for me, with what's offered as entertainment, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The mutable moment of this Full Moon means much is in motion, including the doors of perception.

View from Backstage, Charlize Theron and Channing Tatum/Christopher Polk, Getty Images
Comments
February 26, 2013 at 1:48 pm
(1) Rodika says:

“Looking at life the way the dragonflies do, with thousands of lenses” … Beautiful!

Thank you, Molly, much enjoy your writings (as always!)

Hugs,
Rodika

February 26, 2013 at 1:56 pm
(2) Mel says:

Definitely relate to all you’ve written here, & definitely feeling the estrangement… from most everything that mass culture is offering at the moment. I studiously avoided the Academy Awards. Hadn’t seen any of the movies anyway.

Am still following all kinds of dots online around the dark underbelly of our current civilization…. I can tell you, the picture so far is so much more harrowing that I could have ever conceived of… & what keeps becoming more & more clear to me is that… it all comes back to, time & time again – *follow the money*

The money goes back to – people. And then it’s – what is the agenda of these people, or at least their vision for the world? (since it’s natural for all human beings to have one, & these particular humans have the leverage to back theirs up!)

It’s the classic conspiracy trail perhaps… but one that’s become rather stark & simple in its clarity. Money, power, lack of empathy (the latter the defining trait of psychopaths & sociopaths – who are disproportionately attracted to power)… all the way to the top…. which then, here’s the kicker – *trickles down to the rest of us* – affects our daily lives…. In the form of practically EVERYTHING we interact with daily!

Compromised food (gmos & the rest of it), the pharmaceutical system (massive profits & control), the “healthcare” system (ditto the above)… ENTERTAINMENT (profits & control, continual indoctrination)… even non-profits, ngos, & things like “the cure for cancer” are all funded by the same money at the top that funds everything else… (so we can think about that, & trace the $ back to the larger agenda each time)

*Profits & control*. Profits are the main leverage for control.

February 26, 2013 at 1:58 pm
(3) Mel says:

(cont’d)

Molly – I don’t think the above is a shock to you, but it’s Saturn in Scorpio, & the picture has become quite clear — on even a strict commonsense level.

Is the way we’re doing things now, allowing things to be, even *good design* for a planet of happy beings? (um, I don’t think so)

The question…. to perhaps speak to in the future is… What to do?

Allow, finally – I think that when you consider that, we’re in a unique historical time w/ uniquely powerful technologies, but that groups of human beings have always sought to dominate, throughout history…. then you get into the energetics of the above. It’s almost like… there IS a dark principle… that shape-shifts into different groups, humans, entities, names & forms over time… & even simultaneously in the same time.

I’m coming to respect my Christian heritage so much more lately… which taught me to be vigilant about & stand strong against any dark “powers & principalities” that might be arrayed against what is good & true, rooted in love. It’s resonating as especially relevant, & even perhaps the most effective level from which to approach things, in light of the above…… (ie: coming from love, & standing strong in that – not so much any dogma)

Know this was intense, but I hope, in your way, you’ll speak to the above in future posts.

Much love to you!! We are building, reclaiming, a world based on love, empathy, & respect together, I have to believe.

February 27, 2013 at 10:09 am
(4) Molly says:

Thanks Rodika – great to have you stop by. Wishing you a metamorphic year of the snake!

February 27, 2013 at 10:37 am
(5) Molly says:

Hi dear beautiful waking soul Mel,
Your insights are definitely in line with things I think about a lot. For me, 9/11 was a doorway to the awakening, which was a long process that didn’t really kick into accelerated gear until 2009. The realizations for me have brought up a lot of primal fears, like survival fears and the sense of there being a predator afoot. You mentioned some of the ways that humanity is being targeted. Recently I heard an interview with Arch Crawford, the top financial astrologer talk about how America is being systematically destroyed by those that are in charge of its money system. So looking at many angles, there are agendas — global in scale — some of them long term in the planning.

But the one that troubles me the most is what’s been called the ‘war on consciousness’ — and this is how reality is shaped, how people can be controlled. The mental capacity and degradation of culture is part of that. I was just talking to a retired school teacher about how she couldn’t teach her kids in the last years, what she taught when she started decades ago — the dumbing down had been successful.

My way of dealing with this is to keep an open, flexible mind — and not jump to conclusions. Because there’s always more to learn. And the levels of understanding seem to keep deepening, once you think you know — more is revealed.

February 27, 2013 at 10:38 am
(6) Molly says:

I ask myself a lot — what is my role to play here? That is still a question that’s being answered every day. The astrological trends are for secrets being revealed, and also all this darkness coming to light. The individual is very powerful — look at all the heroes that are stepping up, even at great risk to themselves, and acting against the odds, for timeless ideals.

A fellow called Neil Rogers who passed away recently at 42 wrote this. ( I found the poem here. I wanted to share it with you as you continue to make sense of all that’s being revealed….

To all you awake people out there

Something had touched them,
had been poured through them
Like an elixir of precious gems
A cup of profound awakening
No amount of words could do justice
They could only suckle on the teet of ever expanding
And let their thoughts wander into the divine Everything
To learn as children do
To live as children
open and in love forever ready to play
To live to the fullest of every moment
To give with every inch of their heart
In full abundance of all that ever could be
Through all that ever was
They had become love,
Not an easy task these days
But somehow that is what they had become
Respondent only to the harmonic calling
That resonates and fills them full of themself
And that was beautiful in every sense,,,,

February 27, 2013 at 12:23 pm
(7) Mel says:

Thanks Molly, your response means a lot! <3

March 1, 2013 at 9:24 am
(8) Druid Clark says:

So true about how Hollywood shapes perception and perhaps even reality. So many events feel surreal to me. I often wonder “Did that really happen?” Did not see Zero Dark 30 on purpose.

March 3, 2013 at 12:23 pm
(9) Molly says:

Thanks Druid Clark, yes, especially if you’re at all intuitive, there’s a sense of only getting the controlled version of events.
This question, ‘Did that really happen?” is so Neptunian, with side questions that Saturn Scorpio, and Pluto in mutual reception will prompt us to ask. Did it happen that way? Who is behind this (Pluto/Scorpio = hidden players and agendas).
That’s what’s missing with this recent fury about Zero Dark Thirty.
Family members are horrified that their loved ones final words were used in the film. Family of flight attendant Betty Ong are outraged, along with the family of Brad Fechet.
His mother Mary told CBS: ‘When I arrived home I found Brad’s message on our phone, and, of course, these were his last words in my view, because we never heard from him again.

‘My first thought was, “Isn’t anything sacred any more?”.’
This is the key — is anything sacred, and this is our challenge — to make our lives sacred again…to recover private life from those who would use it for their own purposes. The purpose here with this film (and this is my perception), is to burn in the hideous grand deception of Sept 11th, and to justify the ongoing murder and mayhem that has spiraled out of it. When you look at it that way, these filmmakers are agents of war, propagandists to keep the killing machine going. Will we recover from this tragic derailment of humanity, into perpetual war?

March 7, 2013 at 1:48 pm
(10) Mari says:

Molly, If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend oh-so-Neptunian Life of Pi. It is profound and beautiful and the first film I’ve seen in 3D that made that third dimension truly artful.

March 7, 2013 at 9:08 pm
(11) Molly says:

Hi Mari, Thanks for the recommendation – I’ll put it in my queue …I heard of a good one – Kumare – about being your own guru.