1. Religion & Spirituality
Molly Hall

Aquarius New Moon: Breaking Spells

By January 30, 2014

Aquarius falls on the verge of my 12th House, and it puts me in a mood to cast myself out into the outer darkness. My Aquarian kindred colleague Jamie Walters wrote of the Aquarian descent, It's when "That big satellite dish re-tasked to points out there in the deep-space ... and pulling through different vibes to ground here on Planet Earth." I get a call to send out my own probe, and explore mysteries and exopolitics.

I wasn't going to post today, but came on an article that says all I'd say about the occult in pop culture, if I didn't have my head in the cosmos at the moment. It comes by way of Laura Bruno, and has the long title, The Oracle Report ~ Mars, Eris and Katy Perry, or How the Illuminati Are Poised to Strike, and Why They Will Fail (Part 1) .

If you're at all awake, by now, you may sense that something wicked is playing out in popular culture, beyond just a flirtation with the dark.. From the article: "Katy Perry's ritual-performance at the 2014 Grammy Awards on the eve of the Mars-Eris opposition at the Eris Point, the Illuminati's preferred degree in the zodiac for furthering their control agenda. Under the surface, this ritual is preparation for war."

For those with the mental stamina on the Dark Moon, it's full of sharp insights, in area where there's a lot of fog machines. There's a steep learning curve it seems at times, to catch up to those in the know, and those who use occult wizardry. A step to freedom from the hold is to first realize there's an agenda there. It's part of the attempt to hold attention and mesmerize, a theme that I mentioned for today's Aquarius New Moon.

I'll now bid you all a meaningful retreat and recharge, and catch you on the flip side.

Comments
January 31, 2014 at 12:38 am
(1) Melanie says:

Wow, wild… Laura Bruno is a great find. And that article of hers is right on – deep & nuanced, lots to chew on. She’s done her research & is on top of things. Am looking forward to her Part 2… Great curation as usual, Molly!

January 31, 2014 at 9:53 am
(2) Laura Bruno says:

Molly, thanks for the repost, and Melanie, just to clarify: I wrote the intro paragraphs, but the actual analysis comes from a different Laura at http://oraclereport.com . I find her work consistently right on and sometimes republish her daily and special posts. I look forward to part 2 as well. Blessings! Laura Bruno

January 31, 2014 at 11:08 am
(3) Melanie says:

Well, I appreciate other writing that you did too, Laura, on your blog. Such as your post on Agenda 21. Also you do some great curating, just like Molly here…. Blessings!

January 31, 2014 at 11:57 am
(4) Molly says:

Hi Laura Bruno, I didn’t find that link to the Oracle report on their site, but then did appreciate your opening commentary. Melanie uses the word curator, and you’re spotting things that are on my wavelength. And as per Melanie’s comment, are informed on the hidden agendas too, a bonus.

January 31, 2014 at 12:02 pm
(5) Molly says:

When I spot something worth sharing, I see how to put it into an astro context…and usually there’s a way — ‘as above, so below.’ I get a strong hit to share things, that awaken a new insight or is heartening. Happy New Moon in sign of wavelengths, kindred spirits…

January 31, 2014 at 1:47 pm
(6) Laura Bruno says:

Well, thanks and blessings to both of you! Happy New Moon, Happy Imbolc and Happy Chinese New Year. Such a confluence of newness bodes well. :)