- Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn't come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will.
- You know what? I'm really attracted to British women, there's something innately proper about them. However badly they behave their accent is so cute that it makes up for everything!
- You know, I'm not really any good at working out when people are flirting with me. And I think I'm too flirtatious with people I'm trying not to flirt with! What I am good at is making people feel uncomfortable. I don't want to but it always ends up happening!
- I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't.
- Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy.
- A lot of people are not meant to be together.
- I think when you get to the point where you don't need to be in love, then you could be in love. You have to just be OK with yourself-and that's a long process.
See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.