- "I'm destined to be attracted to those I cannot defeat."
- “Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”
“If I'm not interested in a woman, I'm straight-forward. Right after sex, I usually say, 'I can't do this anymore. Thanks for coming over!'”Alec Baldwin
"Remember, sex is like a Chinese dinner. It ain't over 'til you both get your cookie."
- “I don't think it's the nature of any man to be monogamous. Men are propelled by genetically ordained impulses over which they have no control to distribute their seed.”
- “With women, I've got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can't get away or come too close. Like catching snakes.”
"What's the difference between sex and love? I have four wives and five kids. I apparently don't know the difference."
- "For me, the highest level of sexual excitement is in a monogamous relationship.”
- “Marriage requires a special talent, like acting. Monogamy requires genius.”
I got married because I fell in love with this woman. I had a baby with her because we wanted to have children. But that's not because of some philosophical ideal at all, no.