How do you shine? If your Sun sign is Aries, you shine like a fiery meteor passing through. Your light burns bright for short blasts at a time. You are radiant, passionate and an inspiration to others.
1. You're not hiding anything.
You're trustworthy because you hold nothing back. You are open about what you like and don't like, so nobody has to guess. When you're angry, you don't let it fester, you let it out. You don't usually have ulterior motives. You mean what you say, and say what you mean. And that's an awesome quality! Image: Jennifer Garner
2. You're forever young.
Your natural vitality and faith in life keeps you young at heart. You're at your most alive when trying new things, and challenging yourself to go beyond the tried and true. Image: Emma Thompson (Aries) and her husband Greg Wise (Taurus), who is 7 years her junior.
3. Your passion makes you sexy.
You've got charisma coming out the yin yang. Your warmth is like the Spring Sun returning after a long cold winter. Image: Heath Ledger (Aries) and Naomi Watts (Sagittarius), at an anti-war rally in March 2003, Melbourne, Australia.
4. You are courageous!You go where angels fear to tread, often because you don't see the dangers. The act of doing it builds your confidence, and makes you feel alive. You know it's your mission in life to act despite the fear.
5. You're the alpha.You're an alpha male or alpha female of the pack. You believe in yourself, and that makes others believe in you, too. You know how to fake it 'til you make it. You're a natural born leader.
6. You inspire.Your passion to simply be alive, to say, "I Am" is inspiring to be around. It's your presence that's the gift, and the way you go after what you want in life. You are a role model because you don't just talk about it -- you do it.
7. You're dangerous.
OK, this one can get out of hand. But it's thrilling to be around you because you're so raw, real and...sometimes rough. Being with you is not for the faint of heart. Your strong will provokes others. Without meaning to, you often help others be more courageous, as they try to rise to meet the challenge of "You." Image: Russell Crowe