- If I was on a march at the moment I would be saying to everyone: 'Be honest with each other. Admit there are limitless possibilities in relationships, and love as many people as you can in whatever way you want, and get rid of your inhibitions, and we'll all be happy.
- Personally, coming out was one of the most important things I've ever done, lifting from my shoulders the millstone of lies that I hadn't even realized I was carrying.
- Getting married and settling down isn't the most important thing in my life.
- It's extraordinary to look into a baby's face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.
In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.Joseph Fiennes:
I've always believed that you shouldn't want to mend a broken heart, because that's someone you don`t want to forget. Scars can be good.Boy George
- I would rather have a cup of tea than sex.
- My mother and father were fantastic, very active. I find it difficult to say this, but I'm quite a loving person and I've always been loving to my friends. In the long run, that pays off. I'm very interested in other people, and if you are, they're interested in you.
- There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.
- They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.