- I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- I'm a Gemini, so I change my mind every day.
- Beautiful? It's all a question of luck. I was born with good legs. As for the rest... beautiful, no. Amusing, yes.
- I believe in prayer. It's the best way we have to draw strength from heaven.
- I was a bit of a big mouth my whole life. I'm a person who expresses themselves with a lot of openness.
- I'm one of those people who was taught not to ruffle any feathers. Of course, I have no problem ruffling feathers.
- As long as I can say what it is that I need to say, then I'll fit whatever I'm trying to say around a melody.
- I remember thinking during those times that I wanted to write in a way where there are no rules.
- Helen Hunt
I think that all of us are 5-year-olds and we don't want to be embarrassed in the schoolyard.Marilyn Monroe
My work is the only ground I've ever had to stand on. I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation but I'm working on the foundation.Anne Frank
It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.Angelina Jolie
I would like to be open with the public. I would like to not keep secrets or be careful when I talk. I don't want to have to plan things. I want to be outspoken. I want to say my opinions and I hope they're taken in the right way. I don't want to stop being free. And I won't.Alanis Morissette