He talks faster when he's nervous and gets so excited, it seems he'll jump out of his skin. The Gemini man is a restless mover, a big talker, and always in the know. He knows the latest news, and yes, knows there's a party at so and so's tonight.
He confuses more stable thinkers, since his mind jumps around seemingly without rhyme or reason. He's often stylish and into the latest trends and gadgets, a metrosexual with a thin build. Some say he's in his head, and this makes him seem asexual. The way to his heart is definitely through his mind. He's intellectually curious, and above all, loves having someone he can really talk to.The Gemini Guy
- has noticeable nervous ticks or habits (like smoking)
- gesticulates with his hands a lot when he's talking
- has insights that make others see life differently
- brings comic relief to heavy situations
- has a turned-on, stimulating intellect
- is a breath of fresh air in stale or uptight gatherings
- is genuinely interested in others
- is charming and able to be detached about his problems
- has an astonishing variety of interests, making him very interesting
- has a lot of friends and a full calendar of activities going on
- A lot of freedom
- To be on the move, seeing new things, traveling, being part of a club scene
- someone who reads him without him having to communicate his emotions
- for the relationship to be always new and different
- spontaneity and mixing up of routine
- bright minds that see things from many angles
- a love interest who shows many sides (many looks, interests, ideas)
- fast conversation that is beyond the mundane
- humor and optimism
He may fall into bed talking, and get in the mood by sharing something he heard or saw that day. He might make you laugh by mimicking a sound heard outside the window. He's random like that. Sex is a tension reliever, and he shows a deeper side in the afterglow.
On the Down Side, he's easily distracted, addicted to novelty, impatient with being bored, possibly living two lives, emotionally inaccessible, always keeping an eye on the exit.
On the Bright Side, great company, at ease with your friends, able to change plans, a good listener, a creative thinker, open minded.