- There's no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there'd be no challenge. Also, you'd feel inferior.
- I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss.
I have stepped off the relationship scene to come to terms with myself. I have spent most of my adult life being 'someone's girlfriend', and now I am happy being single.Tina Fey
Yeah, it's tough being smart and sexy, too. I have to say, I'm really not that attractive. Until I met my husband, I could not get a date. I promise you it's true. My husband Jeff Richmond saw a diamond in the rough and took me in.Carmen Electra
I'm more attracted to a stronger man rather than a feminine man. Someone who would just throw me down and take control. I love feeling helpless. I definitely like a man who is aggressive and confident.Betty Page
Sex is a part of love. You shouldn't go around doing it unless you are in love.Cher
- I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around.
- Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.
- The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then marry him.
- No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
- Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.
Men say they love independence in a woman, but they don't waste a second demolishing it brick by brick.Renee Zellweger
- I believe in love, but I don't sit around waiting for it. I buy houses.
- “Deep down, I'm a Texas girl looking for that big romance every girl dreams about. Biologically, I look forward to being a cornerstone of a family. I'll be in my glory when I have a child on my knee.
- I do not want a husband who honours me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman.