About every 12 years, Jupiter comes back to meet your natal Jupiter. "Many Happy Returns!" we wish others, and Jupiter's return is usually a lucky year. The abundance flows and you seem to be in the right place, at the right time....often.
Find your sign on the Jupiter table or on your birth chart.
The first Jupiter Return, around age 12, is when your natural interests emerge with more enthusiasm. An alert parent can act on these inclinations, with instruction, summer camp, learning excursions, or family road trips.
Then at each 12-year interval, Jupiter returns to remind you of what grabs you most. It's a year when money flows, especially when you're aligned with your soul's calling. People show up, and help you, like human angels. Being clear with your intent and putting the word out, yields big results. It's a good idea to meet influential people in your field, and put yourself "out there," so the connections can be made.
Jupiter's expansiveness happens when you direct it toward what you want most. Jupiter's return brings you back to a sense of meaning, and being supported by the universe in a mysterious way. When you align with what you're meant to be doing, magic happens. And under the influence of Jupiter, this is a powerful force for growth and drawing wealth.Go Far with Jupiter -- Ideas
- Attend workshops, and join associations in your field.
- Travel or re-locate.
- Totally immerse yourself in your driving passion (magazines, new friendships, courses).
- Be visible -- move in the circles of people you admire.
- Invest time and resources into making your dream happen.
- Gain skills that prepare you for an opportunity.
- Spend time with those that cheer you on.
- See yourself as 'lucky' and expect good things to happen.
- Make a Jupiter Return Vision Board.
- Spread some good gossip about yourself.