This year's New Moon in Aries is on Wednesday, April 10th at 5:35 am Eastern.
- originality surges forth, for creative inspiration
- young upstarts and the young at heart feel renewed
- daring, inventive ideas catalyze a situation
- parties are a little more physical and boisterous
- people are quick to show emotion
- the searing truth bursts forth
- physical vitality is strong
- there's a restless desire to Do something
- personal goals shoot to the top of the priority list
- more overt sexual provocations
New Moon in Aries themes:
- Courageous action.
- Taking risks that temporarily throw you off balance.
- The drive to stand your ground.
- Defiance of conventions that stifle or feel like obligations.
- Bravery in fighting personal battles.
- Being true to your own destiny.
- The quest to establish a strong sense of Self, and honoring what's been established.
- Going beyond your own comfort zone.
It's a Good Time to:
- Face fears that keep you from trying something new.
- Be directly flirtatious.
- Go after what you want.
- Fight for what you value.
- Resist being branded by someone else's logo.
- Do some shameless self-promoting.
- Prove you can do it, by doing it.
- Act on a strong hunch.
- Be honest, even if the truth hurts
- Defiantly live the way you want to live.