From the article: Cancer Man & Aquarius Woman
What makes this relationship work? What are the biggest challenges? Share your story! Share Your Experience
Am Aquarius he is cancer
- Hi..i was in a relationship with a cancer guy, he found me on fb by chance as we used to be friends from collage 13 year, he wasn't at the same university but was coming for visits with his friends. Anyway we met on fb by chance after all those years..he started to approach and i felt how interested he was...we met for launch and he was telling me about his life along those past years and that he is married as has 3 children..i felt he wasn't happy mor satisfied in his marital life but he didn't mention alot about that...after a period (3 days) of a continuous innocent chat ... He disappeared from my list i didn't move and i found him 2nd day calling me. Although he wasn't having my number( he searched for it hardly and got it) he was telling me that i was removed from his friends list and sent me alot of messages from his fake account to tell me that am blocked and he can't find me...then we added each-other again and went on ....he was staying till late at his office just to chat wi
MAde in heaven
- My husband is cancer and i am aquarius. He proposed to me after 3 weeks and we got married 2 months later. He is my soul mate and is the only person ever to make me feel so secure and free to be myself and he adores me whatever.We have now been married 7 years and have a 6 year old daughter who is also cancer. We have a fantastic family and I am truly happy with my crab.
- —Guest jayali666
- Smh i am an a aquarius an dating a cancer my guys a little needy spoiled omg do anything for me but i jus gets irritable at times cus he plays a lot an at times i want wm gone but hw leave i qant a em bk i wonder at times whose the problem
- —Guest sweets
- I'm 19 and an aquarius. I have been with my cancerian parter fro 4 years now (starting when i was 15 and him 17). The relationship has always been rocky, he would lie and hide things from me but also get jealous when i wanted to go out. Things that have happened since then have caused him to be slightly cut off. Its only now that i am realising just how young we were and i feel like i missed out on a lot of socialising. I fear that i am loosing touch with him as i personally was worried about him growing up and changing whereas it is me that is now having different opinions, not wanting to talk all the time and gain some freedom. I dont know how this will end, it may never but i am questioning everything. I have recently become friends with an Aquarius more close to my age and the conversations just roll and he seems to understand me more than myself sometimes, could this be my escape?.
- —Guest Emily
Wonderful Love At First Sight
- I aquarius And he cancer. First date blind date and omy what a match;we have not seperate since our first date:-). But have notice what our signs reas together;its right on point. He has attached himself and don't want me to go. He is the man of his castle and is very loveing. Im happy to meet but with aquarius woman being indpendent its hard to adjust to cancer man ways. I have never compared our signs but boyCancer man is my mate lol. If we continue I will be happt and so will he...all smiles:-) 's
- —Guest Sly
Worst mistake of my life
- I have been wish this cancer man for 16 years and married to him for 6 he is controlling insecure emotional and thinks the world revolve around him he lives in the past he cheat and always trying to justify the wrong he do with things he think I'm doing I can't stand him I know hate is a very harsh word but that's how I feel about him I'm getting a divorce and I will never date another cancer ever
- —Guest Patricia B
Made me feel insecure.
- I am an Aquarius woman and has been with my Cancer husband for 3 years but only been married a year in a half. He is a sweet man at times but is also insecure. When I go out with friend he's cool with it but that's until we get no an argument and brings it up n subject, his past relationship ruined him I would say. The sex was only great when I was either Tipsy or very horny and even then he would go (Limp) and the killing part he's not even old he's in his mid twenties. He's very flirtatious also. Keeps things from me that he should tell me always on his phone, I really don't think we will last I love him but I just don't trust him, he say hurtful things to me when we have a disagreement, which makes me feel that I'm not doing enough for him. I just don't know anymore any clue????????
- —Guest Mimi
Best relation ever!
- We met on Thursday night and Friday morning we left together for a weekend. In 7 years we were together, he was my best friend, lover and made me feel like a queen!
- —Guest Malka
- Not all Cancer men are needy, clingy and pestering, thank goodness! When we first met, he was quiet, kind of shy, cautious, but so was I. Our relationship built slowly over time. I have been with him for more than 10 years. We have great chemistry, respect for each other, and are compatible. He acts more like the Aquarian and I am more like the Cancer sign - reaching out, always wanting him around. He seems detached, cool, and does not burden me with emotional feelings. We are good together and in love. We're different in the way we think and express, but we complement each other. The one thing that I had to get used to is that he is basically a home body and I usually like to be out. He gives me space when I need to be alone and does not pressure me. I absolutely need a man who is patient! I appreciate his sensitivity, gentle ways and so much more. He is a good man. What might be helping our relationship is that I have water prominently in my astrological chart.
- —Guest Nina02
- I am an Aquarius, and dating him (a cancer) was one of the worst decisions I'd ever made. It was one of those sickeningly sweet relationships at first, but then he became far too emotional. He clung to me, always trying to talk to me in the early hours of the morning when I needed rest. He gave me guilt trips, saying things like "I guess you just don't want me in your life" when I didn't talk to him enough. I'm not saying all Cancer men are like this, but this man in particular was incredibly emotionally immature and needy. I had to "wear the pants" in the relationship because he was too insecure to make any moves or progress into the relationship. No wonder it only lasted six months. He wouldn't get over me either, ruining 3 of his next relationships and hurting other girls' feelings. Glad it's over, and we both have a mutual dislike towards each other.
- —Guest Katheryn
- I'm aquarius women that was in a 3 year relationship with a cancer. At first things was great but he had a lot of insecurity problems and he was very emotional n didn't give me any freedom to just clear my head. We moved in with each other n then it got crazier he got lazy I cooked n cleaned while he sat there looking at me. He used to go thru my phone n didn't believe nothing I told him I got fed up and finally left him I feel sooo much better now that we aren't together. The stress was all gone along with the insecurities
- —Guest Nelly12