- I'm a 19 year old aquarius who is on a cusp of cap & aqua but I'm a true aquariuan & he is a aqua-pisces cusp his bday feb 20 . His last relationship was with a scorpio & she was mean & manipulative towards him & they have a son together . We've been talkin for two months , & I called a psycchic & she told me were soulmates I belive her too . He's very possesive & the acussing type . But we click even though I feel he doesn't understand me , well he told me today he was gonna get back with his baby mama , & I could tell it hurt him to tell me this . So I'm confused right now , how long does itt take a pisces to realize who his soulmate is ? & even though we left not talking will he get in touch with me ? I'm not really emotional & I told him that cause it was a problem in the beggining . But I just need advice
- —Guest shay
We get along very well
- I'm a Pisces girl (March 19th) and my boyfriend is an Aquarian (January 21st). We have our differences, we had a lot of fights (usually I'm the crazy one). But with a lot of communication and acceptance we got along very well, we have so much fun and we love each other so much that nothing can separate us, we are willing to fix any problems 'cause our love is stronger than anything else. I think it works best when the man is an Aquarian and the woman is Pisces, but that's just my opinion! =)
- —Guest Yamila
- I am Pisces and we were in relationship for 3 yrs and now married we together 7 yrs and still madly in love I love my husband very much he loves me to, but sometime it is hard to understand him but we always find our ways to understand eachother. All you need is patience and understanding to work out a happy relationship
- —Guest Rose
pisces male aquarius female
- .well I'm an aquarius first time tobe wth a pisces a yes I have falin n love an now I'm so loyal to him but he plays the cold act as to me tofollow I'm sybborn so deep in my heart may so badly want to chase him I won't. He tests me an thinks I dnt knw it but I do. Aquarius is the only sign pisces has difficulty takin her over playin mind games with her he is ver secretive toward me he is quiet at times an makes things hard for me TO ALL MY AQUARIAN FEMALES DO NOT TELL UR PISCES WHAT U DISLIKE BECAUSE I GARENTEE YOU THEY WILL TRY IT
- —Guest aquarius
- i am an Aquarius woman and my bf is a Pisces man..we are perfect for each other and to be honest the description of a pisces describes me and vice versa.... its so weird... regardless i couldnt be happier and i know that he is the one we have an amazing relationship and as time goes on it only gets better i mean i can be a hot head sometimes and hes very understanding and he just talks me through it.... and listens and offers solutions... he treats me like a queen and i treat him like a king ....its perfect and i couldnt ask for anyone better he is truely my soulmate
- —Guest aquarius
Water + Air = Fire
- I'm a Pisces male and am currently in a relationship with an Aquarian female. The original article is pretty spot on that our chemistry is insanely explosive in the early stages of the relationship. But I worry about us long term. When I've dated Aquarian women in the past, they are drawn to my empathy and ability to connect with them quickly. This makes for an intense time early i the relationships. But that kind of heat doesn't endure. It fizzles, painfully, quickly and usually regretfully. But where the original article gets it wrong is that it isn't the Aquarian who wants space and freedom in the relationship, it's the Pisces. But perhaps that dynamic is only because of me being male, and we do that anyway?
- —Guest PiscesGuy
- I am amazed how most aqur/pisces matches on here are simply 'wonderful!!!!!' I am 48 and had MANY relationships in my life, always digging out my astro love match book to see if we are compatable and hardly ever came across a male aquarious,i'm female pisces.But quess what? I've met the man of my dreams, my best friend a true soul mate AND he's an aquarius! Perfect match, full of passion love and romance. Two little playmates that can talk for ever. We both get our odd moments of insecurities but always there to talk it through. Totally healthly and mainly easy going and if we ever get disagreements we usually laugh them off. Think the Aquarius man is very different from the rest and often looks for somebody a bit different, he finds me exciting and different so he tells me and i've travelled and live in a different City to hom, but he has always done the running which i think he hasn't done before. So my advise is to seduce an Aquarius man with the mind and be popular, they love it!
- —Guest Jacqui
- listen to tell you the truth dont listen to these zodiac sign crap ive been reading this for a while and im a pisces i never liked or i should say felt like i could really last with any one other than this aqaurius guy and tell you the truth yes we have our ups and downs but when we are together we are just OMG the best listen people no relationship is perfect not because of "signs" but people have their own personalities all you have to do is pray and just communicate and as long as you have true love i mean real love that when you guys are together you just feel it in the air then your good cause true love never die's out just believe in your love and partner i hope you guys really take this to consideration enjoy and i hope you all the best remember communicate, communicate and love
- —Guest Dexter laboratory
- I am a Pisces Man that was engaged to a Aquarius female. I Loved her more that I ever knew was possible, we were amazing together. We had some real big stress issues that challenged us and when we were at our lowest I receded away from her. She thought I cheated but I did not I just was ashamed that I was not providing the life she deserved. In a moment of sadness and anger I told her to get out and I left. She did…… Now, many months later, she will not speak to me and its over we have moved on but my heart will never be the same again. I am wounded and cannot love again like I once could. This was the most painful destructive thing I my life to happen to me and I am a shell of a man from it. So can there be passion and love between a P. and A. YES but it is a dangerous combination.
- —Guest March7th
love match / confused
- I am a Pisces he is an Aquarius.he is more emotionally attached than I am. I'm the one that's distant.we been together for two years.our problem is he always accusing me of cheating. The more i show him I'm not the more he accuses me.its funny cuz he is the complete opposite of the article.space is not in his vocabulary he always want us together I don't care what it is where we going we have to be togather.don't get me wrong I'm not complaining just telling my experience far as dating an aquarius man. Trust is our issue if he can learn to trust me then everything would be perfect while not perfect but close to it. But reguardless of what I love my Aquarius man and pray oneday we can get married. So I disagree with the article Pisces and Aquarius are good together. Just got to learn how to have patients and know anything good is worth fighting for.
- —Guest ebony
- This is literally the exact opposite, the way they say the Aquarius (me) is, is the way they say the Pisces (him) is. But, we work so very wonderfully together. I just thought it was funny when I read this, just because it's the exact opposite.
- —Guest gfkjbfjbgvjkez
- I have always been attracted to Aquarius men(I am a female P) and I have found that we always get along great. . .the only instance that went wrong was because of a Saggitarius girl. :/ Otherwise they are incredibly sweet. Smart too. I was born on the cusp, almost an Aquarius myself so maybe that explains it.
- —Guest cacophony
sweetest guy i know
- i think Aquarius and Pisces can match and the perfect together my boyfriend an aquris and the sweetest person i know i dont get how they dont match
- —Guest in love
it's actually quite amazing...
- I just found this article, along with other articles along this topic. I just recently started talking to an Aquarius girl (I'm a Pisces man of course). I was actually quite amazed at how fast we clicked yet how different we are. I can't yet put a label on our friendship, as I don't want to rush that with her, but as far as I'm. concerned she has been more compatible and closer than anyone previously has, which amazed me, because I didn't
- —Guest Pisces man
Pisces-Aquarius works for me
- I think I relate more to the separate "How to win a Pisces/Aquarius" statements then I do to the Pisces-Aquarius. I'm currently in a band with my Pisces boyfriend (Thaaat's how we became friends before hand and stuff) and he fits the Pisces life to a t, and I the Aquarius traits perfectly, but for some reason the relationship thing is incredibly off. :3 Just saying :3
- —Guest Melanie