- I'm a Pisces and have been with my Aquarius boyfriend for over 3 years and we haven't been happier. We are exactly how our signs describes us and I think that what makes us work. We have so much in common but our differences don't hurt us. He gives me the straight to stand up for myself and I teach him how to see others point of view.
- —Guest Victoria
- Well Im a Aquarius woman and me and my pices man been together over 4 years now. We have a two year old son in common. Ever since we had our son, all the attraction was gone. It felt almost like something was missing in our relationship. That is because we missed when we were more free to do what we want. Now we argue about everything!!! On the verge of breaking up, but I so desprately want it to work out because of our son. But we're not emotionally conncected like before we had our child together. I dont know if I can bear another year with him because Iam unhappy. what should I do?
- —Guest Amanda
I believe it can work out
- I just think Aquarius and Pisces CAN work out. Notice that the couples that are together are usually a Jan Aquarius with a March Pisces, or a Feb Aquarius with an Feb Pisces but you don't see Feb Aquarius with Mar Pisces. I'm a March Pisces that got involve with an Feb Aquarius she really wanted to talk to me so I gave her a chance we lasted close to 2yrs. She was impatience and I was too stubborn. We argued a lot yet we cared but it got to old we felt that we weren't moving forward. Many things happened but bottom line is this I believe the relationship coulda worked out all we needed was patience with each other. If any of u guys wanna know more email me @ email@example.com
- —Guest Gio
aquarius lady with pisces BOY
- I'm an Aquarius female, and I've been dating a Pisces manchild for the past 2 years. I love him, but the past 3 months have been hell for us. We rushed into our relationship, and were exchanging "i love you"s within the first month of being together, but it seems that just as quickly as we fell in, he's fallen out. He's extremely moody and distant all the time. He went from calling me 2x every single day to going days at a time without even bothering to get in contact with me. I have bossy tendencies, and he's told me in the past that that has helped him to be a better person, but perhaps my no-nonsense logical approach to life is stifiling to his dreamer tendencies. We argue every single day, and he's grown very mean and disrespectful. As much as I love him, I don't see how we can last... as cruel as this sounds, I'm just waiting for the right time and place to let him go.
- —Guest sarah
Aquarius Woman with Pisces man
- I am an aquarius woman with a pisces man. Infidelity, lies and secretive about feelings are something you get in pisces men. I have been with my boyfriend on and off for over a year. In the begining I kept telling him that he doesn't want to "connect" with me, be intimate. I read that aquarius signs need to feel a connection. He loves cuddling! But cuddling silently, where's I need a bit of conversation, opening up. This has bee my hardest relationship. Trust can never be the same once it has been broken. As an aquarian I am very loyal and feel I never do enough for him to simply open up to me.
- —Guest dubaieye
aquarius f/ pieces m
- i have been friends with a pieces male for a few years now and we always seem to come back to each other for friendship, support and....his real issue with me is my age- i am 18 years older but i am the one real woman who "gets" him. we joke all the time that if he were 10 years older and I was 10 years younger, we would be perfect for each other. he's the one guy who understands my need for freedom. i just wish he could get past the age thing and allow this to happen.
I disagree :P
- I am a pisces girl with an aquarian guy- were engaged :) and although we don't ALWAYS see eye to eye we don't fight-no relationship is EVER perfect anyway :) but I have never in my life been so insanely happy, he makes me feel so loved-and I think he's even more romantic and mushy than I am. The bond we have is unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life. I know he's the one, perhaps he's been the one in Manu different lives before. But I love this man with all my heart and I know without a doubt he feels the same way :) were a very happy loving adventrous wacky and sometimes insane wonderful pair
- —Guest Vikki
Aquarius and Pisces
- All of the love of my life's were Aqua men lol.. Since I am a dreamer and they are natural bosses it helps me 2 be better... I've been seriously dating an Aqua guy who is younger than me and it's the best yet.. He is so smart and sexy... I knew and saw him a couple times in the past but one day a few months ago I went to go c him for business and we haven't left each other since... Seriously we are together 90% of the time which is NOT common for me bc I am a professional heart breaker... We both need and enjoy our time apart but as soon as we get back 2 our world no one else matters... The gifts are great on both sides since we love giving and the surprises are endless... In a long time I am very happy with my Aqua man =]
- —Guest Pisces 718
pisces girl love aquarius boy
- i'm pisces girl and my x-bf is aquarius.i love him very much ,and i don't know that he loves me or not.he is very sweet and kind.I don't know why he is ignoring me and sometimes he is being with me.
- —Guest sirat
- i love my piscean bf HE IS TH BEST. YOU GUYS MUST BE KIDDING ME
- —Guest KAM KAM
LIE LIE LIE
- THIS IS ALL A LIE, IM A FEMALE, AN AQUARIAN, BY BF IS PISCEAN.... WE ARE LIKE THE COMPLETE MATCH FOR EACH OTHER AND WE HAVE VERY GOOD UNDERTSANDING OF ONE ANOTHER, I COULD NEVER ASK FOR A BETTER MATCH... IVE DATED DIFFERENT FROM DIFFERENT ZODIAC SIGNS BUT NONE OF THE EVER CLICK OR CONNECT WITH ME AS MUCH AS THIS PISCEAN MAN. THEY ARE TALL VERY GOOD LOOKING MEN TOO WHO GIVES THE BEST LOVE YOU CAN THINK OF, WELL THAT'S OPINION. AND ALTHOUGH THINGS AREN'T THE BEST WITH US NOW AND IM NOT SAYING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOR EVER, I SO HOPE THAT. BUT HE IS THE BEST I EVER KNOW I THINK AQUARIANS AND PISCEANS ARE HIGHLY COMPATABLE.....WELL THATS IT FOR NOW GUYS...KCD
- —Guest Unknown
Aquarius Woman loves Pisces Man
- our relationship is weird, but I think it's working. Unfortunately we married at a young age. I've been cheated on because he is easily mislead by a pretty face. I don't know what he was feeling on our weding day because he hides his feelings so well. Maybe he didnt want to marry me at all. He was a lazy worker and I was the one that held the job and paid the bills. Sometimes he says that I don't show him enough love, and I ask myself how can a man be so sensitive but that's just him. I just thought he would automatically understand that I love him but maybe not. It's been so hard keeping us together I am a little distant but no purposefully and I need alot of alone time my alone time is us both chilling I guess doing two different things, but he likes to cuddle. Cuddling stops me from moving, I cant stand it. Our relationship is a mess, I'm not sure of the outcome we've been married for 6 years but off and on thanks to his infidelity and not being able to be completely honest.
- —Guest ThisLove
- I am female pisces dating male aquarius for 18 months, but we had more downs then ups. i am a moody, easily aggrivated and very emotional. he is fantastic understanding and loving sometimes introvet and stubborn, but our outburst and fights has taken over our lifes and the future us doesn't look good. Please help us save our relationship!!!!!!
- —Guest Sharon
- I'm a Pisces and my boyfriend is an Aquarian. We get along so well he is very sweet and caring with me and I'm the cold one most of the time hehe but I must admit that I hate his lack of attention or that "airy" thing that all the air signs have that it's just annoying to me, and he doesn't like my sensitivity sometimes but with a lot of communication everything works out. We are very different and that's why we like each other so much. So I disagree with some things that the description said but others are true!
- —Guest Yamila
- I am a Pisces and my best friend and current crush is an Aquarius. We actually have a lot in common (It's sometimes scary) yes I can be sensitive but he respects that and he is a bit more energetic and easily distracted then I but it works. We have yet to fight and we have never had any problems. He understands my feelings and I understand his yes sometimes I get annoyed by is lack of attention, but when I need him he is there. Although I may like him as more than a friend I am not sure if its worth it seeing how well we work as friends further more, our friendship is great and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
- —Guest thatgirl