Have you been in a Aquarius-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience!
Feb. Aqua Female March Pisces Male
- Look out its a Roller coaster. There are good times but the tough times you have to make it through to GET TO those shimmering moments is not worth it. Aquarius's if you quit being so understanding its going to help you out A LOT here. Pisces men have a "me me me" mentality. He will try to possess you and the nice guy you fell in love with/became accustomed to vanishes. Pisces are very "do as I say not as I do" and WILL NOT consider anyone's feelings but their own (this goes for their family as well). He has a facade of being the nice guy to everyone BUT the closest people to him. Its extremely unfair. Then the second you get upset they cant deal when THEIR anger is catastrophic. My advice? Make sure you give less of a sh*t than he does. Do not cater to him for he will only take advantage of it. The upside is that your connection is amazing but honestly who DOESNT say that about both Aquarius and Pisces? Everyone feels a connection to us and them so we dont need to waste our time.
- —Guest Sorry
Pisces Man and February Aquarius Female
- Not a good match, I was with an Aquarius woman for 5 years and we just couldn't get to work. Throughout those 5 years we would argue a lot and would be on and off. However through those 5 years we learned a lot from each other. She became more easy calm and by that I mean she wouldn't want to go out a lot and I became more understanding and open minded about people and ideas. We were planning on living together but I had doubts since I felt that the way I showed my love and affection wasn't good enough it would never be good enough. She accused me of cheating which I wasn't cheating at all with that and along with the jealously I couldn't deal with it anymore. Bottom line Pisces and Aquarius is a relationship that it's too hard and not worth the headache.
- —Guest Echo
pisces male aquarian female
- im a aqua female in love with a piscean colleague. i find him weird. i sense from his eyes that he is caring but he shows opposite, he hurts me. his protective ways, never leaving me alone n all feels like yes he does love me but his words, rudeness reflects as if he doesnt and then when i cry he apologises saying he will never hurt me. i love spending time alone just with myself, i do need a "Me" space but when i do so, he doesnt like it and when m there for him, he has nothing to say or talk bout. when i hold his hand or keep my head on his shoulder he never objects, but then he never says anything as well. It gets tiring. sometimes i feel like he cares, he loves but his contradictory behaviour makes me feel that he simply cares as a friend and that makes me go back to my path. yes m not like emotional kinds, im quite straight fwd and yes maybe sometimes he cant handle this and feel that m cold. yes i also hav many frnds but i never object him & expect same from him.
- —Guest ashi
Love my Pisces man!
- I have been with my Pisces man for almost two years. When I first saw him I new there was something more. We got pregnant the second time having sex and have been together since. Now have a seven month old baby girl and let me tell you our relationship was not easy in the beginning because of my past. My man has put up with so much from me and he still stands by my side. I love him so much and he loves me so much. We understand each others weirdness and he loves how open I am sexually. I have introduced him to many new things while he is smart and knows all the answer. Ya he is a little controlling but I like that! It shows he loves me. All I have to say Is I love my Pisces man and I know he loves his Aquarius women. We work so good together we talk about everything and know everything about each other.
- —Guest Pisces girl
Couldn't make it work
- I meet my Aquarius girl 5 years ago we both were in our early 20's. Things were good, memorable first kiss, strong attraction, but she was someone I wouldn't date. Opened minded she was as time past by I became custom to her however we would argue a lot. We had a break dated other people she ended getting married and left the guy and comes to me. Only to find out she was pregnant with the guy's baby. We tried over the past year but we broke up. I just tired of the on and off and her not trusting me. Thinking that I'm seeing someone else when it wasn't true, I work long hours. She called it off since it had been like that for a while on and off I just decided to walk away. Bottom line though we had some good times I felt we fitted nicely but it wasn't enough. Therefore I don't think a March Pisces man with a February Aquarius cannot work out. They seem similar but are different for some reason.
- —Guest Jay
- i'm a pisces woman-libra, i've experienced a relationship with an aquarius man-first young love and was intense and still today i love who he is and still talk sometimes but timing wasn't right. Almost 15 years later and dating an other aquarius man and i must say i didn't think i would love and appreciate to be with an other aquarian man cause of past experience. One thing i know about them is when ever you feel insecure they feel they have failed to make you happy and safe they may tend to get that satisfaction somewhere else with meaningful sex or sex texts but they always come back to the one they truly love. if your not interesting and don't have goals on your own i think t won't work. being negative either it should be simple easy and fun and be open to new experiences. Depending on their growth some of them are more open when it comes to emotions with time they are able to express themselves quite well and brilliantly. i love my man and accept who he is and grow with him
she is my more
- I'm Aquarius female and she's a pisces. We've been together 3 months and it's the only relationship where she has made me really thing about my life so much and I feel I want to know more about her everyday and see where this adventure takes us in life. She's made me realize why it never worked with anyone else. I'm a very unemotional person and she's very sensitive, emotional but she shows me so much affection and it she brings emotions out of me I never thought possible. We have our disagreements but I've learned to let the small things go, they don't matter as long as I have her by my side. Our connection is remarkable and we balance each other out I'm very dominant and she's sensitive but when I'm weak she's my rock and when she's weak I am her protector and I'll do anything to see a smile on her beautiful face. She literally is my MORE I just want more everything lol. She pulls the hopeless romantic out of me which no one ever has but I love it!!! To the moon and back again, to in
Aquarius/Pisces with Aquarius Pisces
- We're best friends. He's my first love. We have to keep our distance because we value our own space so highly. We are artistic in our own individual ways. I easily get jealous when women give him attention and vice-versa. If I'm upset, I take my time to think about it and understand the situation before I say or do anything. He does the same with me. I've never had a more profound feeling for someone than I do with him. 7 Years.
- —Guest Aquarius/Pisces Cusp
Aquarius women and pisces men
- Lately im dating a aquarius lady and im pisces. First i don't believe horiscoop signs personality. But since I'm researching for those 2 signs I'm more understanding this Aquarius lady. Strange but the way she are she trully a Aquarius sign. Before I learned how a Aquarius person are I thought this lady is not my type. But I start to understanding the Aquarius now and more easy to understand this lady. a Aquarius lady is hard to get but be patience and specially don't expect something from her at all to make her love you. Give her the time and don't push her to make she likes you. if you give her enough time so she get comfy around you.. slowly she will show her signals but still don't hesitate.
- —Guest Mashimaro
cute but cruel
- I'm an aquarius woman and I had a brief relationship with a pisces man. I never thought I would have pisces friends even because my brother is pisces as we get on each other's nerves. My guy was super sweet, cute even, when he wanted to be together and I complied, if I didn't he would be sad. When it wasn't convenient for him though, he could be very cruel. I've heard aquarius women cannot resist pisces charms and they are more likely to cheat with a pisces than anyone else. I wouldn't consider pisces as a long term relationship. They are over emotional, illogical and easily hurt.
- —Guest olderlady
My Aquarius/Pisces Relationship
- I'm an Pisces Aries cusp with a gemini moon and aries Venus.
Which mean I get bored pretty easily and need a partner who always keeps me on my toes.
An Aquarius is that for me.
Me and my boyfriend are now going on a year, we're long distance which is probably a reason we lasted longer than usual. The whole long convos at night and the time we spent getting to know each other helped alot. The only probably I truly have is aquarius can come off sometimes rude, detracted, like they don't care about anything until you test them. I threatened to leave him serval times and that's when he starts to show his vulnerable side, which sucks that it has to come down to that point. I love him in a weird way that isn't infatuation its not dreamlike it's more like actual than anything.
we share a bond that's different I love him but I swear I would leave him one day of he doesn't give me the attention I need and seek elsewhere.
- —Guest Rose
- My aquarius talks to me likes she crazy..like she has no respect for me..i say something to her and she says man shut up damn!! but yet when I talk to her in tha same fashion she says I'm controlling!! Lol..plz tell me whats going on
- —Guest Tha prince
crazy but TRUE
- well from what i read all of it isnt true about aquarius but the flirting part and not thinking its a big deal and calling us when they want isnt a lie man i dont understand i thought she loved me why would she flirt and cheat on me i dont understand !!! but i still love her and im willing to give her another chance and im a sagi so yea
- —Guest brianna
1 GUD TYM IZ BETTA DEN 1000 BAD TYMZ
- i am a pisces girl and my crush is aquarius. he knows i like him but doesnt show or tell his feelings. he plays hot n cold a lot. if he sees me with other boys, he gets jelous n ignores me. infront of me he flirts with other girls. a couple of days later he acts like nothing has happened. sometimez i know he loves me but sometimes itz like he doesnt even care. we dont really speak to each other but i think we have a secret connection. when i ignore him he realizes n tries to make me notice him. i love him soo much that no matter how much he irritates me i still hold on. i think he feelz da same becoz no matter how much i irritate him he holdz on. i think an aquarius n pisces both luv eachuda but show their love in different ways.
- —Guest bobby
- hm....i was in a relationship with a pisces boy n i am an aquarian girl ofcourse.....he was my classmate and i knew him very well...then he asked me out and i siad yes...there was a great chemistry for 9 months but then sumthing went wrong....and he doesnt even like to see my face...which sucks....upset about it..!! still love him....those were the best memories of my life ever...!! hope he comes backj.......:(
- —Guest lost it