Have you been in a Aquarius-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
- i'm a pisces woman-libra, i've experienced a relationship with an aquarius man-first young love and was intense and still today i love who he is and still talk sometimes but timing wasn't right. Almost 15 years later and dating an other aquarius man and i must say i didn't think i would love and appreciate to be with an other aquarian man cause of past experience. One thing i know about them is when ever you feel insecure they feel they have failed to make you happy and safe they may tend to get that satisfaction somewhere else with meaningful sex or sex texts but they always come back to the one they truly love. if your not interesting and don't have goals on your own i think t won't work. being negative either it should be simple easy and fun and be open to new experiences. Depending on their growth some of them are more open when it comes to emotions with time they are able to express themselves quite well and brilliantly. i love my man and accept who he is and grow with him
she is my more
- I'm Aquarius female and she's a pisces. We've been together 3 months and it's the only relationship where she has made me really thing about my life so much and I feel I want to know more about her everyday and see where this adventure takes us in life. She's made me realize why it never worked with anyone else. I'm a very unemotional person and she's very sensitive, emotional but she shows me so much affection and it she brings emotions out of me I never thought possible. We have our disagreements but I've learned to let the small things go, they don't matter as long as I have her by my side. Our connection is remarkable and we balance each other out I'm very dominant and she's sensitive but when I'm weak she's my rock and when she's weak I am her protector and I'll do anything to see a smile on her beautiful face. She literally is my MORE I just want more everything lol. She pulls the hopeless romantic out of me which no one ever has but I love it!!! To the moon and back again, to in
Aquarius/Pisces with Aquarius Pisces
- We're best friends. He's my first love. We have to keep our distance because we value our own space so highly. We are artistic in our own individual ways. I easily get jealous when women give him attention and vice-versa. If I'm upset, I take my time to think about it and understand the situation before I say or do anything. He does the same with me. I've never had a more profound feeling for someone than I do with him. 7 Years.
- —Guest Aquarius/Pisces Cusp
Aquarius women and pisces men
- Lately im dating a aquarius lady and im pisces. First i don't believe horiscoop signs personality. But since I'm researching for those 2 signs I'm more understanding this Aquarius lady. Strange but the way she are she trully a Aquarius sign. Before I learned how a Aquarius person are I thought this lady is not my type. But I start to understanding the Aquarius now and more easy to understand this lady. a Aquarius lady is hard to get but be patience and specially don't expect something from her at all to make her love you. Give her the time and don't push her to make she likes you. if you give her enough time so she get comfy around you.. slowly she will show her signals but still don't hesitate.
- —Guest Mashimaro
cute but cruel
- I'm an aquarius woman and I had a brief relationship with a pisces man. I never thought I would have pisces friends even because my brother is pisces as we get on each other's nerves. My guy was super sweet, cute even, when he wanted to be together and I complied, if I didn't he would be sad. When it wasn't convenient for him though, he could be very cruel. I've heard aquarius women cannot resist pisces charms and they are more likely to cheat with a pisces than anyone else. I wouldn't consider pisces as a long term relationship. They are over emotional, illogical and easily hurt.
- —Guest olderlady
Pisces Woman Aquarius Man
- I've read a lot of the posts & maybe because I've been through enough BS in relationships, I don't have the patience as a Pisces Woman to deal with the shenanigans of an Aquarian Male. I've been dealing with one for 9 months and I finally had to cut off. #1, he was very self serving. I did special things for him but I never got special things in return. And sexually, if he climaxes first which was most of the time, he wouldn't do his part to make sure I reached mine. Sex had it's incredible moments but they were far & few in between. #2, he was cheap. I never knew when we went out if I had to make sure I had my wallet with me and that's if we even went out. #3, he's a liar. He has been dealing with another woman that I found out about & when I confronted him, he denied it even after I gave proof. #4, inconsistent. At first, it was touchy-feely affection which I loved. Then he switched up & went cold fish. At this stage in my life I don't have time to try to figure him out. Not worth it
- —Guest Over It
Aquarius woman, Pisces man
- It's been almost 3 months of dating, his insecurities and my "misinterpretations of his expectations" are the main causes for arguments.. I was instantly swept off my feet by this pisces. He was the most considerate sweetheart, and he had more manners than any guy I've ever met. Just PERFECT! (: Until, he threw me off and told me he loved me (after a month of knowing me and dating) idk about you, but that just seems impossible. Nobody can fall in love THAT fast! My 2nd red flag was how possessively insecure he was and how he tried to control me. I don't take orders from hypocrites. Sorry, NOT sorry! & my 3rd red flag: this last time I saw him, it didn't feel the same. I didn't feel the spark, looking into his eyes...something was "off", I honestly felt like I didn't even want to be there with him. That sounds awful, but that is how I feel. I am on the verge of break up. I just don't want to hurt him. Which is why I can no longer string him along. Sorry, this match did NOT work for me..
- —Guest ConfusedAquarius
Aquarius woman and Pisces man
- I am an aquarius woman and have been with my man for almost a year. The very first time I met him I knew I would be with him. He has always been the sweetest guy to me. We get along so good I can count on my hands how many arguments we have been in. For me I can only be loyal and kind heart to the man I truly love not just anyone and he really is my best friend and lover. We talk about everything and even though he may act secretive at times and it kills me if i ever confront him about something that hurt me he will be apologetic bc he's so caring to person he loves. Aquarius woman and pisces men can have the strongest relationship if they take the time to understand each other and listen.
- —Guest phn
Pisces Woman & Aquarius Man
- It started off as a long distance relationship. Then eventually I moved to his city. Living with an Aquarius man was interesting not only was he secretive but he would cheat on me. I didnt see it coming, and now it shows how cold hearted Aquarius Men get the reputation to be so. He caused me so much heartache, but I ended up taking him back because I love him. The journey was such a heartache I have never felt before yet now the Love is pure amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. My advice is be his friend first. Aquarius men need you to bond with them as friends before they can securely call you their lover.
- —Guest Beautiful Fish
pisces woman & Aquarius man
- I meet my Aquarius man a week before my birthday. since then its been a roller coaster. we argue for the little things .. but as time goes by I notice he fights with me for my own good .. I as pisces have a lot of bad habits .. when im in dream mode I completly cast him out .. as tho I need space he also needs hes space.. I also notice dealing with him I nees to be careful .. hes like a bomb sometimes and will go off and be detached ... the way I resolve this is by being affectionet with him .. if I get no reponse I pull away.. and he comes ceawling back.. I love him & we will get married in a few months .. as a pisces I sacrafice alot to be with him because its my nature .. but he also tends to accomodate me. I may not get the lovely dovey fiance that I crave but I get the passionet kisses and hugs .. I get the caring side of him alot so I really cant complain ... im happy he chose me to be his wife .. pisces ladies my advice to u is be reasonable and patient learn to have space ..
- —Guest 3/12
- Well me and the Pisces guy got along good you see I told him I liked him and he said he can't date me because of my brother so we kept talking and he ended up liking me after all and he grew feelings for me too I was so happy you won't even believe it :) we were planning on kissing 3 times!! But got blocked everytime :( we used to talk everyday but now idk we don't really talk anymore :( I want to but it seems as if everytime we talk and I say hi or w.e it seems as If he doesn't really want to talk to me anymore what do I do how do I deal with this will it just pass by and I'll get over it and move on? Idk I really want to be with him but idk if he wants to be with me
P.s I'm an Aquarius/Capicorn girl I was born on January 23rd so I have traits of both I think
- —Guest Worldwind
- i lived with aquarius man for ten months, o hurt his feelings and i was wrong and i want him back. He has left me before but only because he was fighting his feelings for me. I took him because I wanted to give us a chance. He said that it was not working for him. Can I get him back????
- —Guest truly sorry
- Been messing around with a aquarus a lil over a month ago can't seem to read him one week he wonts to be with me next wk he's diffrent I what do I do never been through this before we're both older iam 34 he 33 please help when I try to destant my self he wonts me more when I call him more he don't won't nothin never had this problem before
- —Guest Pisces women
- As a Pisces woman, I've have some of the worst encounters from Aquarius people as a whole. Always clashing and some are better off as distant friends. As far as relationship concern, it's definitely not worth the effort nor headache. Just trying to understand how they feel is a challenge within itself. Simple exchanged words cause drama and I know now to stay far away from an Aquarius. I've found myself attracted to some but their persona drives me away. They can be cold hearted and unresponsive. I'm just speaking from my experience. But one thing is certain, NEVER AGAIN!
- —Guest C
Going with the flow
- I'm an aquarius female and my guy is a pisces. We've been dating for almost 3 years now and idk. I love him and the way that he acts with me i can tell that he loves me too besides the fact that he told me himself but i want a bigger more meaningful connection. In the begging he was clingy and me being single for so long i still was used to my freedom then i adjusted a lil. Then we went on a hiatus mostly because i hadnt heard from him and thought he didnt want to talk to me so i got butthurt and went on about my life when really he broke his phone. When we started dating again he was stone cold and i missed the sweetheart, clingy guy. but after a recent situation i can say we getting back there it has caused us to communicate more and i can say that i think thats what im looking for is for us to communicate more. Sex is great and he's so sweet its ridiculously ..he loves to cuddle!! we're still going strong and im in for the ride as long as he is.
- —Guest Obione