Have you been in a Aries-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Aries m aqua w
- I try and show him I care but he doesn't show it back! When we snuggle he doesn't snuggle back I'm like wtf, we've been dating for like 3 months, and he doesn't kiss me. Only when we say goodbye, I don't understand why? Maybe he takes things super slowly? Other than that he's super sweet and handsome, he just needs to show me he cares and not hold it back. I'm so curious and frustrated as to why he doesn't show me he cares, he only tells me through text, and that isn't enough for me. It takes two to tango. So anyways being an aqua I want to distance myself and not talk to him for a few days to show him I'm a little mad about it. But I don't because I know it'll hurt him. When we watch a movie if he accidentally puts his hand on my leg he will take it away and be like sorry sorry, Maybe I need to just kiss him randomly when the moments right? He keeps telling me I'm perfect, I can't help but want to love him, to show him I care and admire him.
- —Guest Kat attack
- I am an aqua female and I have been dating an aries male over a year. I am not what anyone would call submissive, and we struggle constantly. I love him very much but I need my space or I feel overwhelmed and start to resent him. We argue constantly but he is sweet and considerate and brings out my affectionate side, which no boyfriend prior has ever been able to. Is this long term? I doubt it. But I do think he is exavtly what I need right now.
- —Guest guestarties
aries man aquarius woman
- i found my aries man 4 yrs ago on a dating site, we dated for a few months and then things went crazy because we were young and dumb. were dating again now and have been for about a month, he lives in Louisiana and i live in Indiana. we skype every night sometimes 5 or 6 hours a night and hes coming up here for the first time in 2 days...let me just say i think he is perfect for me and i cant wait for that first kiss. what an amazing match
- —Guest aims
Aries woman and Aquarius man
- I was with my Aquarius man for two years. We were best friends in high school. After school, we got an apartment with another friend. Six months later and we just couldn't resist each other! It was so passionate, so fun and thrilling! We were attached at the hip. We started arguing about six months into the relationship, but it was too late and we were madly in love. We tried to better ourselves for each other and our relationship only grew stronger and stronger as it went on. We started talking about marriage and then one day he said he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. I know he loves me but I also know that the problem was that I am a typical Aries woman. I'm loud and up front and during fights he just needed his space and I didn't understand that. It was too much pressure for his emotions. I understand that now and so I'm working on giving him so space, but I'm not giving up! I know we are soul mates! There is no other man for me and I know he'll see that too.
- —Guest Taylor
aquarius woman aries man
- Hi m an aquarius woman who had dated an aries man fr 5 years..... at first it was nice n we had fun but as time went on my aries man started spending time away frm me alot..... he tried to control me n defined who I was.... my patience ws running thin I tried to make it work bt d passion ws gone.... it ws a tough decision to make bt as an aquarian m glad I took d big step to walk away frm my aries man.... I have my freedom n independence n I learn to be more indulge with my self know who I really am and what I really want..... m proud to be an aquarian
- —Guest royce
- We Meet at phone .may be wrong no ... .And started a love ..I love .
- —Guest Rubaaina khan
its funny but interesting
- My aries relationship is challenging... but its also everything i just read... but doesnt see it cause he is stubborn...i love him tho he is blind to to the fact or just no in exceptance
- —Guest cocosugar
Just started dating an Aquarius girl
- I just recently started dating an aquarius girl. The sparks were flying the very first time we met. She is just very beautiful, smart, funny, caring and a great listener and conversationalist. We had the most amazing conversations on our very first date. She loves it a lot that I appreciate her intelligence. And I love that she likes things that I say and has opinions about them. She is just always there with me and we share a great energy. We are taking it slow as far as the sex is concerned but already it is apparent that we won't be waiting for too long. She is planning on waiting a year, but we got to fooling around and it was obvious that we will have done it far before a year comes to pass. But I don't even care. I think she will make a great partner and is the one I have been looking for. My best friend since childhood is an aquarius so I have experience dealing with aquas and know to be patient and let them enjoy their "alone" time. I think it is going to be agreat relationship
- —Guest SahilPaige
A year in heaven
- I've been with my aquarius boyfriend for almost a year now. We have a long distance relationship however it's been amazing so far. Yes, we have our fights sometimes and usually it's out of the spur of the moment but at the end of the day we just can't help to forgive one another with a phonecall or a message. He has got to be the most romantic boy ever. It took him time to open himself up to me and express all those bottled up feelings he had. Once he trusted me enough to let me see him entirely, I knew that we'd stay together forever. He's faithful, a bit jealous, sentimental, stubborn, determined, talented and intelligent. We've always had that spark between us and I can tell he really loves me.
As for our sexual life, well he's amazing. There's nothing more to it. He's sexy and loves to try new things. Not only in bed but in everything he does. He's a constant change, which being an Aries girl always keeps me entertained and interested in him.
- —Guest Blank Aries Girl
Getting to know an Aries man :)
- We met online it's been only over a month since we started talking but it seems like we have known each other for a long time already. Everythig I have read about Aries men seems to be true he is very independent, hardworking man, has his temper but accepts when he is wrong, he is full of energy and cheerful. I must confess that I'm starting to like him more than a friend. There's no day that I won't receive a "good morning beautiful" txt from him. We have great communication and never get bored. Can't wait to get to know him more more.
- —Guest Aquarius Lady
aries woman and Aquarius man
- Hey there,i am an aries woman i have been in a 3years relationship with an Aquarius man.we meet online he is from europe and i am from africa.our relationship has been so great.i love him alot he does love me to.through it is so hard for him to say he loves me all the time.when we meet i never had came to my country but he came all the way becouse of me we had so much fun and our relationship grows strenger each day.he care alot for me and my family he is always there for me and i am for him.all i can say is that best the best you can faithful,understanding be there for him when he needs you,be agood listener,Show him how much you love him becouse Mine like that.give him his own space to
- —Guest rose
My Aquarius Man
- I'm an Aries and my boyfriend he is an Aquarius. We both live apart we dont live closer. He lives in Houston and I live in California I know is hard to be living apart and not being close, The thing I want to say is that even thoe we live far distance we love each other I have one more year in high school and I'll graduate, but to be honest our love is not complicated. Yes, we do have our ups and down, but we know how to fix it. I love him so much that every time I talk to him I always tell him he makes me happy. I know people who are Aries like me like to be a player and yeah I was one of them but I change for him because I'm so commited to him and he is too. I know I'll never find some who apreaciates me and loves me like he does. We made a promise to each other even if we are far distance we always going to have each other and I know when I graduate from high school I'm defenetly going to live with him and spend much time with him. I love you Terrance and we always be together.
- —Guest Linn Gomez
Aries Woman Aquarius Male
- The most magnetic,hottest,passionate and extremely fun relationship ever!! we met in class and both of us are in committed relationships with other people but we just cant break it off. He has got a really deep care for me,and me for him. Its amazing how we stand to lose a lot but we still are together cos being apart is so horrible. Oh and the love making...... Gosssssh!!!! Amazing!!!!!
- —Guest Sindie
- I met an Aries guy not too long ago and think I'm in love. I can't stop thinking about him. He is so charming and adorable. He fires my mood and makes me this exciting person that I've never been before. Too bad we don't get along all the time. We run our own ways for a while and turn right back to each other like nothing ever happened. When I see him in public and our eyes meet, he smiles so brightly, it makes my heart tingle. I believe I feel like so because it seems like he's as happy to see me also. My heart pounds that instant and it feels like we're meeting for the first time. Then our conversation would start right away from jokes to movies and then to so many other things. We can talk about the whole world in 5 mins. I'm not really sure how it happens. It just happens. Call me crazy, right? Only reason why I pull back is because he has such a temper and he can change in a instant. This pushes me away. I'm not a clingy person nor will I chase this type.
- —Guest Aqua girl
My Aries girl
- 9 years of dating with so very little fights and love beyond infinite...that's our relationship! Now we are getting married tomorrow. She is the most intelligent, successful, cute, beautiful girl ever in my life and i am the one who dominates-what else a man wants and sex is just out of the world! Now shes gonna be completely mine. Thank you so much God!
I love you Princess
- —Guest Aqua Male