From the article: Aries and Capricorn
Have you been in a Aries-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
22 Capricorn female 36 Aries man!
- We are both very stubborn and but heads a lot! We are both very passionate and fight alot! But we are so in love! We are very sexually compatable and its fireworks. I (Capricorn) tend to want more than he does. He is very funny and makes me laugh all the time. I am more serious and more of a pessimist he is more playful and more of an optimist. Tons of passion and fire works in our relationship but not always the good kind. We've been together almost 2 years and are expecting a (planned) baby the day after our two year anniversary. Never wanted kids until I seem him with kids. However I'm ready for marriage and he is not. Only time will tell....
- —Guest Kali
Arises women caps man
- I work in a call center and me. And this caps guy have alway got on well and we started to txt each other just over two months back with flirty banter as I call it he's 24 I am 29 and in a relationship of five years he has always blown hot then cold flirted then not flirted sed nice stuff but then we remined took it bk likes to be one of the boys and is very secretive but he is also from a strict catholic back ground and had never had a girlfriend before I am a in ya face personality where he's more laid back quite shy and highly strung if I I'd say Oooh look at ya body show me if he'd say ya never gunna see it and he wud say one day he missed me and the other he dint then we started trying naughty pics and tell him how I wud suck him off etc he took a week off work to wank and fainter size over me then came bk sed we should be mate we texted still then about a month gose by and were due to go out with work for a friend is leaving I gave him a blow job and now he won't speak to me
- —Guest Margaret thatcher
I love my Capricorn
- Im an Aries f and I'm in a 9year relationship with my kids dad who is a Capricorn. Things can be rough at times,trying at others and almost perfect the rest of the way. If you have two people who truly love one another, the compatible signs really doesn't matter. We've had more good then bad times. We laugh together all the time. although we have totally different beliefs it makes us that much,more interest to one another.
- —Guest Shaniece
Aries female dating a Capricorn male
- My Cap is my BFF. At 1st his affections came too strong too soon for me. Everytime that happened I shied away from him. I had trust issues n he stuck with me but, I broke up with him to better myself for him. He was hurt by this & wouldn't open up to me when we got back together. He's never been one to spontaneously express his feelings. I initiate everything which sometimes annoys me bc I have to do that with everyone. It's hard to keep my attention as an Aries. I like to flirt but do so in a harmless way if I'm in a relationship. I'm selfish but caring; try hard when loving someone; love the chase but hard to make me stay. I'm hot headed & he knows that. So small fights happen easily, big ones are occasional. I love him, not sure we'll work some days. Caps aren't capable of staying your friend when all breakup. I know this as his BFF & from experience. DOESNT LISTEN WHEN MAD (most annoying thing about him).
- —Guest Aries Babe
Capricorn /Aries relationship
- I'm a F-26 Capricorn & He's a M-26 Aries police officer. Been on and off with him for two years and just moved in 2 weeks ago :) I love my aries, I love that he's this big, muscular, playful man and I'm very sexually attracted to him as well. He's obviously my dominate but I feel we give each other what we need. We do fight some times, he act like a child and throws fits, if he yells, I might cry but then he always seems to make it right. We've been working on him being more cautious to what he says to me and for him to not raise his voice as well, lol. I feel like I have another child in my house or something- saying that. Also, my daughter is a 5 year old capricorn, he's great with her as well. All in all, i think he's the love of my life and I hope sooo! It didn't come easy lol
- —Guest LovemyAries
- I m Capr male and have a complicated relationship with Aries female I want to happy her at any cost but whatever i did its worthless. I observed aries are highly impatient. Most of the time she fought with no reason. Even i want to help her. she is not sharing any thing even most of the time she is ignoring me but i can say love is blind because whenever she needs i was their but when ever i want to talk her she is not their so much tension between us most of the time. So i agree its really difficult to manage this relationship. A very complicated relationship i always cool and calm and give her time to think about us she is saying if you find better than me go for her. All of us please tell any single happy relation between cap and Aries I donot care for that i ll go till the end but ill never end. But quite frankly difficult but i believe not impossible if u give care attention and passion. I alwys try something new every day. whtevr happen so for i ll nvr leave her.
- —Guest CAP MAN ANR ARIES Female
aries female, capricorn male
- Okay so I've been dating this capricorn man for the past four months now. Idk exactly what to make of the whole situation because it seems to change constantly. He use to call on the regular and now he hardly calls me at all....then I tell him how I feel about the lack of communication on his part and how I figure it's ran it's course and reassures me that is not the case. His excuse is he's busy working (of course) and spending time with his son. If we don't speak for a while I lose enough interest to not care as much. Which.makes it easy for me to move on.....but then we end getting back together we have spectacularly amazing sex and I'm instantly back in the loop. Lol
- —Guest toyz
I hate my aries boyfriend ugh :(
- Its sad you know i thoguht this could work but hes tooo immature he wants to fight about alot then blames it all on me he think the sun sets on him and im like NO but like he brings rage and hatred out of me and i dont like that hes the father of my kid and he leaves every weekend to chill thats my only break but look im a capricorn january 9th hes aries april 16th i hate him stay away from aries caps
- —Guest leah
Young couple, Aries Female and Cap Male
- Ive known my man for about 3 years now we dated shirtly in the past but i was just too interested in everything else and he found it easier to just let me go and try to hate me then to pour his heart out... i was the reall issue because i just want to have fun and he is the face of stability. ive calmed down and i want that now he;s always there when i need him even if ive pissed him off.. we argue a lot but he is always willing to work it out.... we never run ot of tings to talk about i know he loves me for who i am and is willing to flex to my needs emotionally and physically so id say this is not a relationship u should get into without thinking its gunna take work and there are gunna be hard times but it is immensely gratifying one u both get into the swing of things.
- —Guest Raquel
- I am an Aries and my name is Victoria I am dating a capper corn Hi ever our relationship can be smooth or I can be difficult I am interested in him very much and I'm very attracted to him but it seems like he wants me to chase after you And sometimes I do and sometimes it's a turnoff But I'm getting tired because I feel as though we are not getting anywhere I feel as though he seems to be afraid of me up some what Or I'm just too damn hot for him But I try to make him feel comfortable and I'm really not good at expressing my emotions to him. I am so to not interested because I feel like I'm working too hard and I'm learning to compromise with him and try to negotiate but he goes into hiding some not understanding okay goodbye destiny
- —Guest Victoria Williams
Soulmates for sure!
- me and my lady have been together for almost 10 years now and only word for this relationship is PERFECT. i am definitely looking forward to marry her now. and she does the same. i love ya baby!
- —Guest capricorn male
cap woman aries guy (epic together)
- I'm a capricorn woman and my bf is aires and I can say its a hell of a match we never have a dull moment and even those have some humor in it. In some aspects I'm a true caption I say whatever comes to mind, take it or leave it and I'm very calm and controlled while he is very random and over analyzes everything but we started as friends and just recently got committed but the amazing thing about one another is the balance and understanding. Balance because yes we like to party lol but we still have responsibilities. Understanding because he can tell me how he feels all day long and get lovey dovey nd junk and I never really express my emotions and he understands that even though I don't speak it my actions convey it because he has seen first hand if I don't care about u there is very little u can get from me but if I care and are crazy about u there is nothing I won't do for u with caps either u love accept and understand us or u hate us. No Grey areas and I love that.
- —Guest b.j.
Arian woman are selfish and big whores
- Dont try ur luck explaining the logic to an arien woman, cos they have legacy of being dumbass, instead bang ur head on the wall. If u really want to marry then marry a retard from mental asylum, not the arien gal. They have special ability to argue on whatever u say, even if there is a dog sh*t is kept on the road and u tell them not to eat , just to prove u wrong , they will definitely gonna eat it just to win that argument.
- —Guest Daddy Cool
- Im an Aries and My first boyfriend was a Capricorn Man. Our relationship was like the Hare and the Tortoise. If you are an Aries woman...please stay away from this sign. The romance we expect, and the Pace we like things to flow...is not anything that the Capricorn Man can do....i dont know about other people...but he was so boring! theres nothing much exicting about him. You would sit there with him thinking about holding hands and escaping to some wonderous island...while hes sitting there thinking about his retirement plan -__- Aries...if you want a "omg theres something about him guy."...go for a Scorpio. =)
- —Guest Aries
Aries woman with a Capricorn Man
- I am an aries woman married to a capricorn man. We are fire and earth. We have been together for 8 years and married for 5 months and let me tell you it has been a rollercoaster ride. Alot of arguing alot of petty things that have been overcome, just like in any relationship. Trust was a big issue for him. In turn a big issue for me. Although at first sight we were attracted and inseperable. A year or two in of dating it was a bumpy ride, with little hope. After we were seperated and we gave eachother time to figure out what we really wanted in life as well as being miserable without each other we decided to be. We have been together ever since. We equal eachother out to where we can learn from eachothers differences. He is my rock and I am his fire. Literal astrology lol. Compromising is a huge factor as well as giving eachother space. Otherwise i doubt we could have made it this far. If you give each other their needs as long as wants it's smooth sailing.
- —Guest Now a Mrs.
1-15 of 52Next