Aries Woman Pisces Man
- This is going to be a LOVE roller coaster with many ups and downs. The problem for the Aries Woman is that well I feel that he won't stand up for us in a way I need him too. Unlike him where i wear my heart and feelings on my sleeve my pieces man seems emotionless sometimes and I get so angry. He says I'm over emotional when I just love and care about him so much. I admit that I can be a hand full but he does calm me down and let's me know other ways to handle a situation. My pieces man cools me down when I get pissed off. My temper is bigger and badder then his but he makes me realize I would go crazy without him if he was to leave me . When I say this pisces man calms me down he really has the power to do so. When other cannot. I know my pieces loves me but don't rub it in his face because I can tell he has a hard time expressing his emotions. Where I could tell the whole world about our love . The sex...Omg is where we fall in love with each other all over again. I LOVE THIS MAN
- —Guest TrueAries
Pisces female Aries female
- Almost two years we stayed together. The beginning was good we clicked instantly. She gave me all the attention I ever wanted. She was so romantic and thoughtful. But then I was insecure and cheated then everything went bad. And it was horrible because after that I fell for her so hard. I did everything I could to make her happy. I literally walked miles after work to her house just to see her. But it became so bad we fought and screamed most of the time, it was really intense. A year after the break up I think about her everyday and it still hurts. I dream about her so much, Il never love anyone like her but we just were not right for each other. But the love was so strong and beautiful.
- —Guest Haley
pisces woman aries man
- my bfis an a**hole but at the end of the day he can be really sweet. but it hasnt always been that way sometimes he can be really hurtful and mean. i admit im very emotional and senseitive but he seems to not get that. we having been going strong for two years and i havent been happier. he can be demanding but passionate. our sex life is beyond fireworks...making love to him is one of the most amazing feelings any woman can imagine. we are deffiantely compatible in sheets. we compliment each other most of the time but just like anyother couple we have our differences. he helps me strive to become a stronger and more confident woman...and i help him become a patient and sensitive to other peolples feelings. i believe that me and my aries will have and amazing future...i see wedding bells and baby carriages...lets just say he is one of the best. and i am blessed and lucky to have him in my life.
- —Guest sam samantha
pisces woman aries man 11 years in
- I'm a Pisces women with an Aries husband we been together 11 years and I've never loved anyone as much as him. We complement each other very well I can honestly say he is my soul mate. Don't get me wrong it hasn't been puppies and sunshine the whole 11 years but he's everything Im not and me him. He's brash and outspoken and me not so much LOL. He makes me a better person makes me stand up for myself and I love him for that. He's the best thing that ever happen to me we are great for one another. To my husband Luke I love you always.
- —Guest happy
Love At First Sight
- Im A Pisces Women And I Just Met A Aries Man , We Started talking through a friend and he said he wanted me to be his wife in a little over 2 weeks I miss him though he's very far away we speak on the phone all the time we share our dreams, desires, goals . I Love that I feel safe with out him being right there he makes me smile so big . The thought of a new life with him excites me a lot I can't. Wait to explore his world more make this some forever Sh*t
- —Guest ms. lover lover
Me and my lover
- Me and this lady are perfect for each other man i feel like she has my heart and she's just as emotional as a pisces we have a bond that wont be broken point blank...
- —Guest march baby
- I dated a pisces for 5 years going on 6, and never again will i date a pisces. I am an Aries women we like attention and adventures and more, Pisces to me are very boring, and dont like doing nothing at all. For those years that i was dating pisces were horrible for me, one because he is a jelous person, so am i but i could kinda control it. He was a very boring person always wanted to stay home or go to 1 of his friends house. When he did go out i had to stay home & take care of our son. I couldn't even go to my dads house to visit my sisters because to him i would go see other people & i would get accused of cheating. He tried to control the relationship which of course it was not going to happen because a relationship is between 2 people not 1. When he went out he cheated on me and tried to deny it even when i knew the truth. Pisces are also liers they lie about everything at least he did. So after all those years of me being wit a pisces man i broke it up because i needed to do my
- —Guest BettyBoop
My Love, My Aries
- I met my Aries man after separating/leaving my ex-husband of an 8 yr tumultuous relationship from day one who is a Scorpio and I haven't looked back since. He was also in a bad relationship. Our sex life is like something out of those romance novels. He calls it ELECTRIC, our chemistry is amazing. We are always honest with each other no matter what which makes it easy going because we started out as friends and would like it continue that way, of being open and honest with each other no matter what. I have really nothing bad to say about him, although sometimes he enjoys the company of himself (loner) and he is an over thinker but he is generous, passionate, caring and loving. I'm a true Pisces female and I have been in love with an Aries man for 3 years.
- —Guest Apache
Pisces woman Aries man
- After a lot of work, we found perfect harmony. Our relationship only grows and thrives.
- —Guest Fire water
Pisces Woman + Aries Man
- I met my Aries man back in my junior year of college. We had never met or seen each other before but some how we grew up in the same city and ended up going to college close to one another. When I saw him I knew I wanted him...just my type!!! At first he was so shy, I mean so was I but not as much as him. We went on a dates. Talked everyday and created a bond so strong, but be had a thing of being stand offish sometimes and insulting me on the slightly. But as a Pisces I fired back, challenging, which kept us going. I had secretly fell in love with him. And the sex was out of this world. THE BEST IVE EVER HAD! I was always there for him when he was in his troubles. I bought him everything and obeyed his every command. One day he cut all comm. (Personal probs) With me until 4months later we reconnected and he admitted he had fell in love with me & said we were meant to be. Im spending the rest of my life with my Aries and hopefully soon we'll be having a little one on the way...
- —Guest Loveeeee
Aries Female Pisces Female
- I fell in love with a pisces woman. She had very big dreamy eyes. Their was alot of sexual tension an her pupils dilated at her excitement for me, the same for me. I pursed her an she finally gave in after 5 months of chasing. We had differences an we didnt really allow them to affect us until we got deeper, in a relationship.I am an aries an am very generous. I always sacrificed for her an still would. She was insecure, was easily influenced, an had alot of anger issues. She was abusive in nature an could easily aid in her partners reassurance by professing her love but held back. She stone walled me, an never gave enough attention. She was indecisive an wanted to be single an have her cake an eat it too. We were together for almost 3 years. I loved her because her mind was enlightening, her gentle mannerisms, her feminine aura an enticing body. She had an has a big personality. She is very caring in friendships. Has a great work ethic, is strong an independent. On ocassion I reminsic
- —Guest Karmen
Aries & Pisces Lesbian Relationship
- I'm currently in college, but when I was a senior in high school I dated a Pisces. I was noted for being the "pretty" lesbian at our school, so it was really surprising for other people when I started talking to her. She was always quiet, and she hung around a weird crowd. She stood out to me because of her smile, and the lip ring just made me gush. She's not usually my type. Always wore baggy jeans, and a baggy polo with matching sneakers, Hollister cologne, and her super straight white teeth were matched with minty fresh breath. My usual date was always an athletic snowbunny. I guess we just clicked. We talked on the phone every night and could not stop talking. Her kisses were always sweet and she always blushed and smiled away when bit her lip, or when I would cup her cheek with my hand. We eventually broke up because of her insecurity and because she never followed through with all her promises. Sex was good, but I wish she would have dominated and surprised me a couple times.
- —Guest Ardent Aries
Pisces female Aries male
- My Aries and I used to date 4 years ago. It was a volatile relationship with an extremely possessive and jealous individual. We had the most explosive arguments where my feelings were genuinely hurt. Aries men explode like toddlers and go back to being little kids. They just forget how damaging the words that they use can be on a persons spirit. And I didn't deserve a lot of the things he said. Sex was good. Aries do whatever they can to please. Mine bought me whatever I want and was very spontaneous. That's the perks of an Aries. We still talk although we have seperate lives now but he forever will be like my best friend. We just aren't meant to be.
- —Guest 2fishes
I love him
- Im an aries woman and im currently dating a pisces man, we've been datin for a month and a wk now ii love him so much we juxx clicked we no secrets he's very honest and very silly which is so cute to me. I wouldnt change a thing. He's a great listener . Hope to keep the love for years to come. I love my pisces.
- —Guest Yimplez D.
aries man best I ever had!
- couldn't keep his hands off me while I was talking, second time we met it was on like pop corn.....he took total charge! he touched me places i never knew i had....we still go at it, the more we make love, it becomes fireworks! its only been a month, and he says he loves me? don't know what to do. $mh
- —Guest Kush