Pisces woman Aries man: 17 yrs
- I've been married to my Aries man for 17 years now and most of the other responses are just so correct its erie. It's not easy when he's the dominant type and I and the emotional type. But he's my husband, father to my kids, provider, confidant, protector, sparing partner, lover, BFF, soulmate....I could go on but you get the point. If you find a good one its worth all the hardships
- —Guest Tparrett
Aries man and Pisces woman
- This compliments all aspects of my relationship with my Aries man. I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend. We've been together for a month and already he showers me with all the creature comforts and romantic nights out. Me being a Pisces woman, I try my best to give him something of my own in return for his generosity. I am his first love, and I intend to be his last. Though my first love was that of a Virgo, who I admired greatly. But I was young and foolish at that time, and left my Virgo man behind. After a year of suffering with my own regret was I blessed with a new, much better relationship in return. We can talk about almost anything, even things that would otherwise embarrass others we can talk about without blushing and have a good laugh about. I trust my Aries man completely. Though me being me, I'm quite an impulsive, fierce and demanding Pisces with much to offer to my man and those close to me. Many would see me as superior amongst others. Once I form a strong belief abou
- —Guest Courtney
- I just my pisces male, i sent a friend request and he immediatly told me i was beautiful.we have been none stop texting since then..im nervous from previous relationships.but somehow he calms my heart and has it open to accepting love again.i got feeling that feels thats unexplainable
- —Guest aries girl
- i'm the pisces woman and he's the aries man. we met in our junior year of high school and he had me hooked from the first moment he spoke to me. he was used to seeing me around school and in our senior year i gave myself a total makeover, taking his breath away with my charm and sex appeal. i was (am) always surrounded by other guys whether they are friends or admirers and it makes him jealous and super protective of me. i have to say, its a turn on. being an aries man he loves to dominate, and being a pisces woman i want to fulfill any and all of his desires and to be dominated by him. after almost three years the sex still has the same fire and passion as it did the first time we did it and the relationship is the same way. i love learning new things about him and he's told me how intriguing i am to him as well. after all the drama and heartache over the years we attract each other back like moth to a flame. it must be going well because earlier this month he proposed to me.
- —Guest briaciel
aries female and pisces men
- I've never been to fond of pisces people in general, their judgemental, emotional, and they act like they know it all, idk, maybe its just me. But I've been dating this pisces man, not that long, but the second we met we couldn't take our eyes off of each other, it was soo cute because he was soo shy, and tbh I was shy as well, which was weird because I'm a very confident person, and he had me at aloss for words lol. I had butterflies all through my stomach. I had a smile from ear to ear. And he did too, which made me smile even harder. I could right off jump, that he had a little softness to him, not calling my baby soft, but he is a Pisces and he is sensitive. Lol. So the sex is wonderful!!!!! He's been hurt a million times and doesn't trust, which pisses me off, but the what can I do but show him different? He knows I'm feisty, motivated, and driven, it turns him on. And like a Pisces, he's comfortable right where he's at. No need for improvement, at least through his eyes.
i love my pisces man!!!
- I'm an Aries woman and I've been dating this pisces man for a min. Now, and the minuete we first met we clicked. It was soo cute because he was so shy to talk to me, and I was a little taken back by him as well, he was tall, caramal, with two toned dreads, with the most beautiful smile I've seen on a person, besides myself lol. But yeah I had to go up to him and get his number, and I learned later on that, that was what made him fall head over heels for me in the place. Because I was soo bold, and I'm feisty, I have a sense of humor, and I'm driven. Man my baby loves him an Aries woman!! Lol and did I mention the sex? Its out of this world!!!!! I take in every inch of that man, and he embraces every part of me!! And we make love
- I met my fiery Aries woman online and there was an instant connection. We didn't immediately jump into a relationship but decided that it would be better if we did some time as friends, that went on for about 3 months before we decided to make it official. We've now been together for a little over a year and it has been amazing. We've had our ups and downs like any other couple but there have been more ups simply because we are learning from each other and the issue doesn't/hasn't arised again. She's adventurous and stubborn at times but then again so am I. She plays the "kid" role in some instances and it works out because I'm naturally a nutring person and like to "take care" of people. There have been times where I've personally felt maybe I'm spoiling too much and feel a little under appreciated but I've realized that she says "thank you" in her own personal way and I've began to acknowledge that. She's my other half and we balance each other out completely. We're a great match.
- —Guest Lovelove
Pisces women and aries man
- We are very diferent, but first time in my life I can say I found everything I needed in one person.At start he was hard but than he showed some feelings to me, I was carryfull and potentiated friendly relationship until I couldnt hide emotions anymore in front of him. Our relationship is very strong and I can say this is One true love but sometimes he started to act like stupid person and try to hurt me, not on purpose. He is destructive persone sometimes and me as pisces try to turn to harmony, it can be very difficult . My advice for an pisces is to find someone who is more compasionate like cancer or any water/earth sign. Is true I sad that I found real love but aries male experience love on different way, that can be upsetting for us. Good luck
- —Guest Dominion
I ARIES WOMAN & MY EX PISCES MAN
- IMA ARIES BORN MARCH29TH AND MY FIRST LOVE WAS A PISCES BORN FEBRUARY24TH..WE KNEW EACHOTHER SINCE ELEMENTARY,JR HIGH AND HIGHSCHOOL, WE WERE SWEETHEARTS AND IAM A DEMANDING AND BLUNT KINDA GAL AND HE WAS A LAYED BACK FLIRTATIOUS KINDA GUY, ILOST MY VIRGINITY TO HIM AND AFTER THAT EVERYTHANG CHANGED! IWAS SO INLOVE W/ HIM AND HE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY IWAS PRESS IT TURNT HIM OFF BECAUSE IWOULD B READY TO KIRK OFF WHEN ISEE OTHER GAL APPROACH HIM FLIRTATIOUSLY , AND FEMALES DID THINGS ON PURPOSE AND WE WOULD HAVE OFFS AND ONS AFTER BEING WITH HIM CAUSED ME TO DO GUYS WRONG FOR A WHILE THEN I LEARNED JUST BECAUSE 1 HURT ME EVERYBODY ELSE ISN'T LIKE THAT'S! AND THE HE WANTED TO COME BACK IN MYLIFE AFTER 2YRS AGO AND GUESS WHAT HE DID THEE SAMETHING SO NOW ICANT DEAL WITH HIM EVER AGAIN IDONT KNOW IF ITS AFTER SEX, IKNEW HIM FOR 16YRS AND WAS WITH HIM FOR 5YRS. ILEARNT ME LESSON, IDONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER PISCEANS BUT IKNOW ABOUT THAT 1, HE WASN'T FAITHFUL AND HE PLAYD W/ME EMOTIONS!
- —Guest OLDSOUL
March 17 boy and April 12 boy
- Wow its really hard to say that i really fall in with Aries i thought i could never get along with them. i think of them as a bully, aggressive,mean,a now it all! and up tight but i really realized that i was wrong.But it strange because i meet a good Aries friend and i was shock when he told his birthday i thought his birthday was November 12 but when he told me it was April 12 i felt strange and confuse i was lost. i thought that a arise and pieces could never get along but i started to see that i just got know the person before i judged or say any thing. I all ways go by the book but i started to learn that i was wrong like my mom told me get to know the person and i did. lately i been denying that I'm not in love with him but I'm am his eye is so fiery that i cant resits looking at him but i started to see that he in love with me to because when i touch his hand he blush like litterer blush his cheek turn red and when he look in my eyes he felt connection he see that i love him
- —Guest Nathaniel.m
aries man and pisces woman
- i met my aries man a month ago and untill now he is the best i could ever want. he makes me laugh and he bring the best out of me. we argue here and there but an hour doesnt even past before we start to talk again. i cannot imagine my life without my Aries man.
- —Guest kala
Aries Woman Pisces Man
- This is going to be a LOVE roller coaster with many ups and downs. The problem for the Aries Woman is that well I feel that he won't stand up for us in a way I need him too. Unlike him where i wear my heart and feelings on my sleeve my pieces man seems emotionless sometimes and I get so angry. He says I'm over emotional when I just love and care about him so much. I admit that I can be a hand full but he does calm me down and let's me know other ways to handle a situation. My pieces man cools me down when I get pissed off. My temper is bigger and badder then his but he makes me realize I would go crazy without him if he was to leave me . When I say this pisces man calms me down he really has the power to do so. When other cannot. I know my pieces loves me but don't rub it in his face because I can tell he has a hard time expressing his emotions. Where I could tell the whole world about our love . The sex...Omg is where we fall in love with each other all over again. I LOVE THIS MAN
- —Guest TrueAries
Pisces female Aries female
- Almost two years we stayed together. The beginning was good we clicked instantly. She gave me all the attention I ever wanted. She was so romantic and thoughtful. But then I was insecure and cheated then everything went bad. And it was horrible because after that I fell for her so hard. I did everything I could to make her happy. I literally walked miles after work to her house just to see her. But it became so bad we fought and screamed most of the time, it was really intense. A year after the break up I think about her everyday and it still hurts. I dream about her so much, Il never love anyone like her but we just were not right for each other. But the love was so strong and beautiful.
- —Guest Haley
pisces woman aries man
- my bfis an a**hole but at the end of the day he can be really sweet. but it hasnt always been that way sometimes he can be really hurtful and mean. i admit im very emotional and senseitive but he seems to not get that. we having been going strong for two years and i havent been happier. he can be demanding but passionate. our sex life is beyond fireworks...making love to him is one of the most amazing feelings any woman can imagine. we are deffiantely compatible in sheets. we compliment each other most of the time but just like anyother couple we have our differences. he helps me strive to become a stronger and more confident woman...and i help him become a patient and sensitive to other peolples feelings. i believe that me and my aries will have and amazing future...i see wedding bells and baby carriages...lets just say he is one of the best. and i am blessed and lucky to have him in my life.
- —Guest sam samantha
pisces woman aries man 11 years in
- I'm a Pisces women with an Aries husband we been together 11 years and I've never loved anyone as much as him. We complement each other very well I can honestly say he is my soul mate. Don't get me wrong it hasn't been puppies and sunshine the whole 11 years but he's everything Im not and me him. He's brash and outspoken and me not so much LOL. He makes me a better person makes me stand up for myself and I love him for that. He's the best thing that ever happen to me we are great for one another. To my husband Luke I love you always.
- —Guest happy