- Only one I know... I can't stand I had to learn to be cordial w/ an Aries woman who is now my moms partner. She can never be on time to anything, drives me nuts to know there are people in the world that are late to work everyday & any/every event... how rude! She has to be right even when she's wrong. She has to let everyone know she is intellectually superior or she shuts down with no further explanation if you walk away (which I do often). Only thing I can say that is a benefit; she really is smart like a walking encyclopedia but instead of being helpful she's overbearing and comes off offensively rude. Sometimes I really wonder if she has a certain type of Autism (psych major) it seems if it doesn't make sense in her world/head she cannot and will not accept it. There are chill times when we watch old movies or cook but I head for the hills as soon as she flips out over small minute things. She can be very giving but overspends grossly, (big debts). Unnecessary Aries woman I barely
- —Guest test
- I have been with my Aries man for 6 years now and it just keeps getting better. We do argue at times over little insignificant things, but we can never go more than a day without making up. The mutual love, loyalty, and respect that we have for one another hasn't changed and I know my Aries man loves me more than anything in this world! We are both very stubborn and have a really hard time giving in, but in the end we know that our love is stronger than any pridefulness or disagreements that come along the way. I still feel the butterflies in my tummy and he has confessed to me that he does as well. He treats me like a Queen! And I couldn't ask for anything more, I trust him with all my heart because he sure does know how to show his love for me. Although at first he didn't like talking about his emotions, he has gotten much better which makes me very happy. Give this relationship a try, you won't regret it!
- —Guest ScorpioMystique
- Hi. I'm a scorpio female and when I first met my aries man - it was lust at first sight. He came to my house on the first date and about an hour later we were kissing. We couldn't help our selves. On the next date - we had amazing passionate rough sex. Aries men can be a little rough, but in a good way. We have since only had an physical relationship. It has been fun but hard because I'm in love with him and he says that I can only have his body - that's it. I've broken it off so many times and he keeps luring me back. He texts me a lot and want's to know how I'm doing and etc. I don't understand why he doesn't want me as his girlfriend :( Now I've broken it off again and I miss him so. I've never felt so strongly for any man and he's not even my boyfriend!!!?? :(
- —Guest joy
- I Am A 19 Year Old Scorpio Female And My BoyFriend Is An 18 Year Old Aries! We've Been Knowing Each Other For 6months Now, We Just Began Dating May 13th 2013 I'm Confused Because I Don't Think He Love Me Like I Love Him, He Show Other Females More Attention Then He Do Me Except For When Were In My Room : ( He Constantly Do Things That He Know I Don't Like Then Call Me Crazy And Bipolar When I Get Mad! I Love This Boy With All My Heart,I'll Give Him Money I Don't Have To Give Just To Come Spend Time With Me! He Makes It Seem So Hard To Tell Me How He Feels About Me, Yesterday It Litterely Took Him Two Hours To Tell Me How He Feel About Me, Now Mind You I Am His GirlFriend ,He Must Know I Get Jealous A Lot, Like This Girl We Both Call Our Play Momma, He Took A Picture With Her But Refuse To Take One With Me! He Makes Me Feel So Dumb By Being With Him Because It Seems As If He Don't Want To Be Seen With Me Around Others! But His Sex Is Amazing That's What I Love About Him The Most!
- —Guest Yasimine
opposite but bounded with sex
- M a scorpion Girl n ma boy was Arian,we were in relation for 3 years n d only reason it survived so Long was d awesome bed sharing.the sex use to be awesome and as said v were opposite n use to think differently east west thinking, my suspicious nature and his ego use to clash Bt once v were on bed everything use to vanish...
- —Guest nayna
- Im a Aries and I like a Scorpio Guy problem is I got.him to notice me a bit but I don't know what to do. I also love his eyes alot he has green honey colored eyes which when I look at him I can tell he has somethin in mind or sometimes I can't understand what he's plannin he's just seems so mysterious help me please someone!
- —Guest aries chick
Aries Woman Scorpio Man
- Well he says it was love at first sight, for both of us, well for him. He kissed me within 5 minutes of meeting me. We had sex the second time we saw eachother, which was the nest day. We are both 41, and come from the same culture, but he is immature. And of course there are the control issues. He is also a perfectionist. We broke up yesterday after an intense 3 week relationship, and I miss him, but he has a wandering eye. I do not trust him.
I Always Love You My Aries Girl
- I met my aries girl-friends twice in my life. I fallen in love with her on the first sight ..... she was charming, smart, fiery, and the love chemistry is just perfect. She plays hard to get, and I'm just falling in love with her even more everyday. I cerish every moment with her. ........ fast forward 15 years later ..... I end up marrying other women. I dont regret with my present marriage , however ....... deep inside my heart, I still miss my aries ex girlfriend ....... so much passion and love with her ...., and I wish I could see her again. Currently I meet another aries girl friend ........ very hard to ignore her hahaha. Aries and scorpio are soul mates.
- —Guest scorpio dizzy with aries
confusing, supportive, dangerous
- I feel like , well he is an aries, over the time we have been either in bed or falling in love or breaking up ...never all at the same time.. I feel like he has or at least challenges me to stand up for myself more...and I can't help still being deeply attracted to him. He is so independant and this is why I was so attracted to him, but in intimacy...it means well it means I have to learn to be more idependant and pursue my own dreams and aspirations... so thats another reason why I love him. I wonder what I have done for him ? I feel like he is alot more confident since we met..in terms of expressing himself passionately
- —Guest carm
Aries female Scorpio male
- I have never dated a scorpio before, and now that I've been with one, I am not sure if that's a good or bad thing! From the first day we met, I felt a chemistry that was like electricity. Our first kiss left me awestruck for days. This new feeling was phenomenal. That was over a year ago, and let me say this relationship has been the craziest thing I've ever experienced! My boyfriend is SO secretive, and we have such trouble with effective communication. We can never understand each others point of view on anything. We have these huge blow ups on small issues, and are about to break up, but then we gravitate back to each other like magnets. We share such immense passion, the sex well, there are no words to describe it. Just amazing. But I am controlling and like to know what he's up to, he's closed off and hidden and it makes him look suspicious. It has caused big trust issues. Regardless, we are inseparable. We are working on compromise because we both are madly in love with each othe
- —Guest Natalie
Only one I know... I can't stand
- I had to learn to be cordial w/ an Aries woman who is now my moms partner. She can never be on time to anything, drives me nuts to know there are people in the world that are late to work everyday & any/every event... how rude! She has to be right even when she's wrong. She has to let everyone know she is intellectually superior or she shuts down with no further explanation if you walk away (which I do often). Only thing I can say that is a benefit; she really is smart like a walking encyclopedia but instead of being helpful she's overbearing and comes off offensively rude. Sometimes I really wonder if she has a certain type of Autism (psych major) it seems if it doesn't make sense in her world/head she cannot and will not accept it. There are chill times when we watch old movies or cook but I head for the hills as soon as she flips out over small minute things. She can be very giving but overspends grossly, (big debts). Unnecessary Aries woman I barely tolerate due to family ties
- —Guest scorpiojess
Aries woman Scorpio man
- Bonnie & clyde type of relationship ! He understands me & my independence more then anyone, he him self is independent. Getting Married pretty soon
- —Guest Gloria
- Scorpios are CHEATERS!!!! ARIES think too much! Without God it never will work simple!
- —Guest Over it
Made for each other
- Me and my Aries Princess have been together for 7 years and gonna marry this april. She is the best person ive ever met in my whole life. Intelligent, angelic beauty, powerful, understanding, down to earth, childish, very successful and endless qualities. We have been living together since 4 years. Our sexual lives have also been far more than great. Though i have dated lot women before but shes the only one for me. All the scorpio men out there just go and win an aries girl. Shes my reason of existence. I love you Princess
- —Guest ScorpStar
- I'm a Scorpio woman in love with an Aries woman. Everything in this article is completely true about us! She nags me so much about opening up and I used to get so annoyed, but I finally opened up to her and it feels great. I'm still a secretive person but we're working on that lol and I'm willing to do that for her because I love her so much. I never get bored with her even though we talk all day. The chemistry between us is so amazing it scares me, and the sex is great too!
- —Guest Mim