Lots of fun!
- My husband (an Aries) and myself (a Scorpio) met in 2008 and started dating a few weeks later. Our relationship started with mutual respect and trust, and we were and still are pretty honest with each othef (though I should probably open up more than I do rather than stew in it). We rarely fight, maybe once a month, but it can be pretty explosive. I couldn't imagine my life without him; he's strong, steadfast, and knows when to cave to my stubbornness and when to tell me how it is. Despite a friend warning me about our compatibility, this has been the most passionate, loving and stable relationship I've ever been in.
- —Guest scorpio-lady
Worst-most exciting relaationship of all
- over all, me and my aries guy argued everyday, made up the next, argued again..didnt speak for about a few days after that..made up. I tried to leave my man everyday week for the last two months of the relationship.. he always begged me to forgive him ,and to come back to him. And i did.. it was a very emotionally frustrating, and i lost feelings for him quite quickly, while he was growing them. success btw a scorpio and aries man depends on the maturity of the two.. if one is more mature than the other, its not gonna work.
- —Guest scoripogirl
Im not sure
- I'm an Aries woman talking to a Scorpio woman, and she talks to much. She's over excited, controls conversations, and raises her voice just to cut me off. That's aggravating, because I'm being patient because I know sexually were a match. But she won't shut up, so I can't do it. Makes me want to slap her or something.
- —Guest Tee
It's worth the battle~
- I am an Aries Woman, and he a Scorpio man. Once I learned to allow him to exhaust himself trying to prove his point, (rather than exhaust myself trying to get him to accept the reality of the fact that I have proven him wrong) things began to run smoothly. Understanding that he is virtually incapable of accepting defeat has allowed me to know in my heart that I need not beat him down with my accuracy, at this point I can tell by his facial expressions the point at which he acknowledges in his own mind that I have repeatedly proven my point. It is subtle, but if you pay close attention there comes a point in verble conflicts that one no longer attempts to prove you wrong but is simply unwilling to vocally accept defeat. Generally several days later he will come back and say something along the lines of 'you were right about _____' still not outright say he was wrong, but accepting it in his own way. Then comes the fire sex!! It's SO worth biting my tounge during a disagreement!
- —Guest Aries Woman
- I AM AN ARIES AND MY BF IS SCORPIO... HE IS POSSESSIVE AND OBSESSIVE; ITS ALWAYS A FIGHT WITH US AS WE NEVER AGREED ON ANYTHING. RIGHT NOW WE DONT EVEN TALK. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 1/2 YRS.. I DONT KNOW HOW COME WE'VE MADE IT THIS FAR WITH ALL HIS CHEATING, LYING AND DECEPTIVE WAYS. EVERYTIME I SAID I AM FED UP; HE COMES RIGHT BACK WITH HIS SEDUCTIVE AND EUPHORIC NATURE......
- —Guest TANYA
what should I do...?
- 2 years ago I met a sexy male Virgo. We had a New Years Kiss. He was so fun and open and playful...yet very sexually intense too (those eyes!) ...so we had our passionate kiss (he left love bites alll over me) lol and then stayed in touch for a few weeks and then lost contact. He's back in touch ...the chemistry is undeniable...i just want to rip his clothes off! Are Aries loyal though? Could it ever be more than a fling I wonder?...
- —Guest bambi
i hate that i love him
- I'm a scorpio girl and with aries man.....this is a true definition of a love and hate relationship......9 months and going strong....even though we on our second break up lol
- —Guest mz scorpio
scorpio got me confused
- I'm a aries girl in love with my scorpio ex we have been together since I was 16 him 17 I'm now 22 well about two years ago he decides he wants to be free (u know that hurt me so bad he was my first everything) but I said okay we are young collage and everything so we remained friends but he still wants to control who I talk to he tells me stuff like none those girls matter to him no one could ever come between us and he takes care of me comes by my house when I need handy stuff done and has even bought me a 4 thousand dollar promise ring but tells me he doesn't want to b in a relationship right now cause he doesn't want to hurt me but him coming around me then leaving to b with other girls really hurts me and he says it shouldn't cause he don't love or do anything for the other woman I recently told him I'm tired of the games I'm a good smart independent woman and I deserve some type of commitment anybody what do u think I love him but I can't wait forever?!?
- —Guest Aries Girl
- Me Scorpio/Him Aries = Battle - misunderstandings - jealousy on both sides - love - kindness - onto the next argument - next adventure
- —Guest Scorp
He's a Aries vs Im a Scorpio
- It was lust at first sight at the age of 5. We shared a 1st grade class room together, he was smart, talented, humble and well liked by our peers. I was extremly tall and picked at by most of our peers.(lol) Many years I admired him from a distance. 11yrs past I was 16 and I was attending a school over 30miles away. A mutral friend reintroduced us. 9yrs has past since that day and it has been hot and heavy since Im currenly 25 and I cant imagin my world with out him. A relationship is not in our future because were both controlling and stubburn. But he is my best friend, and my 1st love .
- —Guest AB1985
- im an aries and there's a beautiful young woman, whom ive never met in person, who is a scorpio and sexual tension is immense...
- —Guest b3rtwayne
higher your standards!
- Iread all these negative responses for aries and scorpio, but look closely at WHY. Make-up sex isa negative thing, people! Live wisely and take care of what you love like a delicate flower. I'm an Aries with a Scorpio and we are great! He's the best for me, EVER. Aries needs to accomadate to Scorpio's sex preferences and try to avoid any arguments. Scorpio has to calm down with the jealousy. Scorpio is a great match as long as they are both willing to work together and be both on the same page.
- —Guest Aries Girl
I LOVE MY ARIES MAN
- WOW!!!! Everything that is mention in everyone story is so true.I am a scorpio woman that fell in love with my aries man. What is so strange we had our first big pow-wow Sunday.( and yes a bad one at that) By Wednesday he was sorry for the things that was said. I on the other hand holding on to being angry with him. I decided to make up with him Saturday. Everything is like nothing ever happen. I guess that is what we call LOVE.
- —Guest SCORPIONLUV
Everything is true
- I find it sad that reading everyone's responses I see my relationship. I'm a Scorpio, he's an Aries, we've been dating for 4 years. We have been through hell and back together, always on the verge of breaking up, or making up. This is an iresistably dysfunctional relationship! It makes me feel less crazy to see others with the same issues. Love and hate would not exist, one without the other, but I wish it wasn't that way! His rising sign is Gemini, and mine is aquarius, which makes you think we could communicate better. I feel like I try harder to keep us together, but it is a love I have never known and would miss forever.
- —Guest SorpioReeda
- Hey there. Im facing through some problems with my Aries boyfriend of 4 yrs now. So true... I just want to focus on my life, job, friends and family and he's complaining how much I don't care about him and not put enough effort in this. I'm so tired of hearing this everyday. I know I love him.. I didnt know I have to remind him of my love for him. We have fights every week now.. It's not fun! The first 3 years was amazing but after we know eachother too well.. We're not scared to express how we feel. Which sometimes you need to keep to yourself. Sigh~ I'm going crazy for this Aries. I'm in a hate-love relationship.
- —Guest Scorpio gal with an aries