From the article: Love Match: Aries and Leo
Have you been in a Aries-Leo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
This is my story
- I fell in love with an aries, and we were together for 7 years. Those were the best years of my life. He was everything I wanted in a man; a leader, a spontaneous lover, the most understanding friend. I always came alive with him around. Even though both of us are ambitious, I am more aggressive than he is so he was intimidated by my success and it frustrated him. The self-centred part is also true. All in all, the pairing of an aries and a leo, is a match made in heaven.
- —Guest Mercy
- Well ... leo female, Aries male. we dated for two years then he all of a sudden bounced out. he told me he still loved me, but he needed to get his life in order. It's been a couple of months now and ... Well. Idk what to believe. I guess those things about an Aries disappearing is true. I'm heartbroken and confused and so disappointed that this is how it turned out. I thought he was the one and he told me the same. he says he wants to come back, just give him a few months and he says this every time we talk (which is less and less frequently). he had the opportunity to leave completely but still says that he wants to come back, but then ignores my calls and texts. Idk. It's been a sad and hard couple of months.
- —Guest leogrrrl
- I had a great friendship with a Leo man, then we finally slept together after a couple of years. We always made each other laugh, but we did have our little fights. We always got over it though. Just when I thought he was starting to feel more for me, he drops the bomb on me that he's seeing someone else. It was fun while it lasted though. I really cared for him and loved him. That was hard to get over, now I know why I'm so cautious. Well, hopefully he's happy, because I'd hate to know that all the pain I suffered was for nothing. The sex was great though. We were really hot for each other!!
- —Guest J
Lioness & Ram Love
- I'm a Leo & I'm infatuated with my Arian. Although the bad is BAD when it is Bad ! The Love we have for each other is soo Powerful even we can't control what it does to us. My Arian is a Protector & he Secretly adores me. As a Leo & a Woman i had to learn to submit to my Arian. Even though i know i run the show , i want him to feel like the King. We haven't mastered being a Team yet , but we work well together unintentionally ! I love my Arian , thinking about settling all the way down. Discussing Marriage and Children.
- —Guest Yhazmine
Leo man and aries woman and sharing
- our relationship was different and unexpected. meeting through her brother as children. spending so much time around the same people you start to understand how others feels and wish to please them. when our feelings were put out in the open, things weren't exactly awkward but not fire-cracker like. but after minimal thought, we decided to take a step forwards into an advanced relationship. after the first few steps, i decided to let her know how i feel as a polygamist. shocking to her, but the relationship did not fall dead. rather, it thrives under the understanding that both her and i can express our feelings for not only each other, but for others we may come to care for. with passion comes lust and "cheating" is almost unavoidable so, to prevent this we use polygamy to not only keep our relationship from burning out, but to liven it up possibly in the future. we look at polygamy not as having more than one lover but as being able to express ourselves to more than just one person.
- —Guest Bridget and Jared
omg, the sparks
- I'm a Leo female all the way,I won't put up with stuff I don't need.. how does the aries man melt my heart. What I had hidden inside myself, he helped me to get over it. Let me tell you!!!! The chemistry between us, even threw the texts..... he says all the right things... but don't cross me, my lioness nails are sharp and my bite is worse. If you can dish it, I hope you can take it
- —Guest loving leo
Aries woman and leo guy
- Lol at first i didnt believe in horoscopes but now i do... Im with a leo guy and our relationship is strong we laugh have alot in common our passionte is very steamly hot plus a great kissing.. We do bump heads alot but thats why i loved him so much.... I drive him crazy and i like to play hard to get... We been together for 2 years ..not only we are a couple he my best friend as well....
- —Guest Kiki griffin
why me !!!! leo , why
- so am an Arise girl and i have been in love with this Leo man for as long as i remember it i have liked other guys but no one is like him i think it was love at the first sight . i haven't see him for about 8 years know but the other 2 monthes ago i added him on face book and we talked he said he doesn't remember any of our colleges in high school except me WE WERE FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL so we talked and talked and the other day i invited the sister of one of my friends and i knew she was in love with him to HE IS JUST THAT CHARMING !!! when talking to the girl i realized how she needs him MORE THAN I DO RAVENOUSLY so i decided to never text again or talk to my leo man again i know that they know each other but they are not friends the only thing in common between them is me AS THERE FRIEND but there is some thing that confuses me if i was really in love with him could it be that easy to let him go !! or all these years i thought i was in love was just an attraction !!!!!!
- —Guest shahrazad
- I'm an aries wife and I married a leo man. The attraction was always strong between us. I have always been outgoing and not afraid to have fun. My husband knew this before he married me. Once we got married he told me he hated my friends and disapproved of me talking to any of my male friends at times accuses me of keeping secrets. I have no clue where this came from. He is very insecure and always needs reassurance. I am not the type of person to do that. But, I did stop talking to pretty much all my friends and we moved to a small town where we don't know anyone. So he's insecurity has been mild. I love him but it is a very challenging relationship.
- —Guest arieswife_leohusband
aries woman leo man
- Sex is poppin connection is outta dis world leo are very difficult and always stand their grounds when mad i alaways find myself givin in to him lol
- —Guest Baddie
Extravagant Leo with Adventurous Aries
- I am Leo w/ Aries ascendant, I meet an Aries guy w0w!he has SO much of everything I like adventurous,daring,talkitive,takes initiave..im attracted to his direct aproach which I truely appreciate cuz I hate going around the bush, it was shocking to me that finally I get someone taking over..cuz I dated all the signs of the zodiac what a hassle!..lol..Im always the loud one! just wanna do so much in a heartbeat..haha and I dont get that challenge with the guys I dated they seem weak to me, and when I met this Aries guy I fell in love with his flow of words,his way of expressing and being, but here is the thing i can relate to the story of the 'guest S' in this site cuz when im with him is all cheers and never ending fun! but then later he just ignores me till our next encounter what is that all about?!..lol.. that just makes me feel like saying 'next!' cuz i take everything as yes/no, black/or white my energies are precious to be wasted into inconsiderate matters
Aries vs Leo man
- I'm and aries & I've been talking to this Leo guy for 5 months now. In the beginging I didn't find him all that attractive & still don't ! , but the only thing that keeps me around Is cause of his personality . He makes me laugh , feel good about myself , & knows how to turn my frown upside down . But the it huge problem I have is that he does shows much attention like he used to . In the beginging I was reciving his calls & text everyday now it's to the point where I have to hope & pray he hits me up . We haven't had sex yet though hmm is that a bad thing ? We talk about it but he tells me he doesn't wants me to rush into something Im not really ready for yet because I'm 8 years younger than him . But he is charming he takes me out nice places from time to time & I enjoy every moment We spend together :) . I just need him to show more attention & will be Fine
- —Guest Ms. Thang
- Tata your absolutly right, you dont know what you got ahold of because of the rising sign is the way you see them act on the outside. I thought i had a libra but after studying rising signs her cancer traits were evident and i was able to understand her. if you read scopes for your rising,moon,and sun sign it will begin to make sence.Once you start to dig you will find some cool stuff.
- —Guest alex
Leo Woman w/ aries man!
- I dated an aries for 3 years. It was definitely a love at first site situation. Although it took a while for me to allow myself to fall for him, he won! And he stole my heart. But once he had it, it felt like there was nothing left for him to "win" anymore, and he stopped trying as hard to keep the relationship working. We loved each other very much, and I doubt i'll find a love as strong as that one again. Through all the battles, and struggles.. I will say, it was the best relationship I've ever had. So much love, passion, and lust. He was strong, passionate for his career and goals.. a real "man" and go getter, but very very selfish. Still, will never forget that man, or regret the amazing relationship and friendship we shared. He was my bestfriend.
- —Guest Girl
Leo/Aries: Magical sexual chemistry
- I am Aries and have dated a few Leos. The first one fell for me instantly so i gave him a chance. We dated quite few times and eventually had sex but I broke it off because I didnt see the warm side of his character in bed, though we got along well without a hitch; I look back now and I can recognize it as shyness. The next one I dated was mutual instant magnetic attraction. All the right chemistry; same wavelength, but I had just gotten out of a relationship so I was still vulnerable. I wouldnt have sex with him. In the end he lost patience and took it as rejection and dropped me heartlessly. I was devastated, because in a way, I played a power game with him and lost...him. Now I am dating a Leo that says he has always wanted to date me. I seriously have never been more adored! I didnt wait long to consummate our relationship... and its the best sex I have ever had! We have our challenges, and I am squirmish about commitment, I dont feel the need to stray at all! I wont quit on Leos!
- —Guest Fiery
1-15 of 68Next