My Mighty Lion
- I have fallen in love with a Leo. The irony is we've known eachother since we were children but only recently fell in love. We've only been dating 5 months but I can't imagine my life with out him. I never thought that it was possible to feel a love so deep, so passionate but I have. He is all that I have ever wanted in a man. He is supportive, caring, compassionate, intelligent and thoughtful. We share the same love for history, art, music and travel. I am so blessed to have found my one true thing. I am looking forward to a long life with my Leo love.
- —Guest TrueCancer
leo girl in loe with a cancer man
- I have had a great experience with my cancer partner. He is sweet kind and he knows exactly what to do to keep me happy. When I need him he always finds a way to be there for me. Yes he has his moods but so do I, so I can’t blame him for that. But no matter what if he ever gets ill with me I just back off, give him a little time and he always apologizes to me. Our dominating personalities are proving to be a challenge but I have decided to meet that challenge and compromise a whole lot more. That’s with any relationship, there as to be compromise and a lot of it. Compromise and forgiveness are two important things to help this relationship to stay strong.
- —Guest rose
cancer woman in love with a leo man
- i Have been with my leo man for 8years now there have been ups and downs but the one thing we are both sure of is that we love each other, so we argue don't talk for days and I will be on the sofa him in the kitchen and he sends me a text sayin babes you want anything, which will just make me laugh. Then ill be like trying to hold back he comes an kiss me an says I miss you I'm sorry. That's my stubborn side but we both believe our relationship will never end. His grown into the man I love and I love my leo man he strenghths me when I feel weak and I make he achieve all his ambiosions after 8years I'm still so in love couldn't ask for more.
- —Guest tanya-632
Cancer man and Leo woman
- I believe that he is my soulmate. We have a very passionate and loving relationship. Sometimes I feel like he reads my mind because I can be insecure but he reassures me that he loves me and the crazy part is that I don't question him. We give each other space which is important and this is what keeps our relationship going. We both not afraid to express our for each other.
- —Guest Andrea Harris
Leo woman in love with a cancer man
- First cancer I've dated and its been a wonderful experience. We've been together for a year and I can that we will grow old together
- —Guest Meena
I'm in love with a Leo
- I'm a cancer and my girlfriend is a leo, and I think we're a match made in heaven. She and I click like I never have in a relationship before. The moment I first saw her I knew she was the one for me. We both want the same things in life and are very loyal and respectful to each others boundaries. She always goes the extra mile to make me feel loved and secure, and I finally feel I've found someone who wants to dote on me as much as I do them. There is no limit to our expressions of love. The only downside is we are both very strong with our beliefs, and if we do manage to get into a fight it doesn't take long for it to escalate out of control. If we have time apart I find that we can usually talk it out and come to an understanding. I know this leo lady is going to be the woman I marry. Our communication is outstanding, and our personalities complement each other perfectly. There has also been lots of growth and learning in this relationship, which is VERY important in any.
- —Guest Elv
cancer &leo:perfect match!!
- I'm a cancer women and I have been with my leo bf for 6 years. Smart, funny, sexy this man has it all. We hit it off from the start and found out we were very much alike.cancers are a little bit on the shy side so he brings me out of my shell.leos are loyal to you if you are to them! He knows how to treat a lady. Our sex life has always been amazing and it keeps on getting better.We connect with eachother on so many different levels it makes my head spin. True love is possible.
- —Guest liz
leo female in cancer
- man i want never talk to a cancer male again unless we some grounds to follow because my exprinces with a cancer man its not cool at all at first we flirty in kisses partners not even partners i dont know what to call it but i know that are session is not over but i know this time im not taking his moody bs because dis leo gets moody to
- —Guest v
Leo woman Trying to Love Cancer Man
- I am a Leo woman falling in love with a Cancer man. we met online & have been talking for awhile. hes the sweetest, most sensitive,affectionate & romantic guy I've ever met. he makes me feel special. but I've been in to astrology for awhile so I know my most compatible matches & my least. I know hes sensitive,caring, & a little shy. I also know I'm Bossy,Demanding,Loud, & stubborn. I'm scared these traits will affect our relationship but one thing I noticed most of all is our sexual compatibility is very low. he could careless & doesn't really try ever to arouse me. as for me I'm naturally sexual, & have what i feel is a healthy sexual appetite. I'm hoping for the best out of this relationship. & going to try my best to make it work because he's so special to me!
- —Guest Hoping for the best
Leo Becomes Smoke instead of Fire
- After living nearly 10 years with my Cancer it is time to let go. He is exausting and we never see eye to eye. In the beginning he was a different person, trying to do things and be someone he thought would make me happy. He only hid his true, abusive, insecure nature and I can honestly say my life will be normal the sooner he is out of my life. The break up-get back together theory is out the door. I saw the signs yet wanted to love him despite his faults. Now, I can not stand him and want nothing more than to be alone. This leo needs more love than that old crab is willing to give (no offense cancers)
- —Guest Nickle
- Cancer men are psycho paths. All they care about is no 1. They are users, liars cheaters. They are femme so they kno xactly wat to say to u. Once they sense u getting close to them they disappear and dont answer ur txts. They all have mommy issues. Female beware! if u meet a xancer it cud be the worse mistake of ur life. Selfish losers. Ugh barf! U deserve better than those wussies
- —Guest Helo
Im a leo woman he is a cancer man
- At first sex was GOOD we was inseparable now he barely wanna have sex I have to do everything his moods always flip flop he lies cheats & is abusive I hate cancer men Bad experience
- —Guest Sexual Seduction
It is the end..??
- I'm a cancer woman n my husband is Leo man. Actually I forced him into commit to get married. And till today he is not happy abt it. We now been married for 13 yrs n had 2 lovely kids. But after my 2nd child I discovered he is having an affair. I did confront him even wanna divorced. He doesn't wan cause he wan this family. I love him very much and forgive him. But after half year again I found out he had an affair again. I really don't know wat else to do n really wanna know wats wrong. All he said is he can't love me anymore due to seeing me gave birth since my 1st child. He can't accept and feel very disgusting every time having sex wz me. Also he can't feel any attraction on me and said I am too rely n cling on him. I know I'm wrong all this years n never understands him. Even he had affairs I also need to be responsible. I now hv nothing to hope.... Just wanna be wz my kids n be happy forever.
- —Guest Forever
It Can Work
- I have been with my Leo man for almost two years now. At first he wasn't too interested in me until I demanded that he choose me or the girls... lucky he chose me and a first I wasn't too sure because he's really popular at his college and he starts on the football team. But over the past year he has shown so much affection towards me and is always concerned about how my day is or how I'm feeling. He is always concerned with giving me the best and the best part is he goes the distance to give me the best.. I have never been happier with anyone and although we argue, we get over it that day because we realize no argument is greater than our relationship: )
- —Guest cutestone2
leo in love with cancer
- Am a leo in love wit my cancer. We hit it off d first time we met, we were so open to each other bt @ a point he began to withdraw.most times I feel bad. Now we re having some issues nd am so lonely witoUt him. Yet he's d best
- —Guest onoh aj