From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Virgo
Have you been in a Cancer-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
like wat the f*ck?
- okay so i started talking to this virgo girl for about a week ago..we started off alright and i liked her at first but the only problem was she didnt seem to trust me at all i dont even know why? anyways we got into an arguement and stopped texting each other . she told me to forget about her so i did but the confusing part is that like 2 weeks later she send me a text asking why havent i talked to her yet? like wtf? i replied saying u told me to forget about you.! i dont know honestly i think she doesnt know what she wants but im moving on from this shit :)
- —Guest christian
Match made by God
- Hi i'm a cancer my husband is a virgo. We are as the cancer virgo compatibility is written and knowing that information changed our relationship for the better he is the thinker and I'm the feeler and we have adjusted to understanding each by looking and seeing things from each others personal traits. He treats me like a queen and I treat him like my king. We are very important to each other. I love him so much. Understand your partners personality traits and watch how wonderful the love will grow. Togethor for 14 years and what i like about our union is that we put each other first. Enjoy.
- —Guest Phindile
9 month rollercoaster still going strong
- Im a Virgo , my bf is a Cancer we love being together and we laugh all day we sort of have the same ideas and think alot alike. But when things go bad its awful, we fight way too much because he gets mad and can't control what he says and im so emotional (trust issues,past) i love him so much , and i know he loves me. But when we fight it seems like we dont even know each other. We never give up on each other. I will marry him one day. I hope
- —Guest Steph 16
Virgo Holds Back Love for Cancer.
- I'm a Cancer. My Virgo guy is discreet in every way. We're both in our early 20s, dependent on our single-mothers. I'm in college as he works to finish his senior year of at college. He keeps me on my toes. I steadily ponder what he'll say next, which usually isn't much. However, when he does say or do something, I cling to it like a moth to a flame. I do this because although he's frugal, funny and hardworking, he's emotionally unexpresive. And at times, I bite my tongue, in fear of his critical mental expressions. I love him and he treats me well but I feel that him becoming familiar with my family and attempting to guide me with my emotional scaterbrain demenor, as well as his shower of sexual attraction for me might not be enough. I'm unsure if it's because of his blunt, insensitive and overprotective mother or his yearn to return to school and use me as his desire to spice up his life or what? I desire to be loved and to love and have no doubts. So, why does he distance himself
- —Guest Julie
Virgo girl and Cancer boy
- Me (Virgo Girl) and he (Cancer Boy) were on and off for years. Maybe it was just us, or just him, or our signs, but we didn't work out in the slighest. He made me feel out of control and helpless, and judged every thing I did and would randomly ignore me for a few days for no reason or warning. I was the one to break things off with him over a year ago because he was hurting me emotionally too much. He was very kind and someone I could go to, still is, but when we were in a relationship, it just wasn't meant to be.
- —Guest VirgoGirl
Love, respect nd care
- I am a cancer female and my male partner is virgo. We met at school when we both were in class 4. He started loving me when we used to be children then i started loving him im 6th class. Our realtionship started on 22, october, 2012. We both love each other. There is a alot of attaraction between us. He cares for me, protects me and love me too much. He is m life. I am completely dependent on him. He is sweet but aliitle bit hard also. We have promise each other to love and spend our lives toghether foreve and inshaALLAH we will do. We use to chat on weekeneds only. This is an everlasting relationship and we never wanna loose each other ever. We will marry each other inshaALLAH. Just i pray for my relation that may god bless both of us and we do live toghther alwys nd forever. We both cannot without each other. We both love each other too much and will always do
- —Guest HS
Virgo girl Cancer Male
- I'm a Virgo female and I adore my cancer male so much and he don't even know it. Their is a huge communication barrier between the two of us which cause me to get pissed off. April 2012 he had a child with his ex which he didn't tell me about, she got pregnant before we met, I was extremely hurt because he felt he wasn't able to tell me about it, we're just starting to rekindle again, he let me know straight up that he isn't ready for a relationship and he understands if I don't wanna talk to him any more. I can't keep away from him, every time I'm with him my heart skips a beat. What do I do?
- —Guest Virgo female
Virguy & cancer lady...turbulent..advice
- Met cancer lady at work. Almost immediately fell head/heels in love with her (my Venus is Scorpio with mars in Leo). I lived to make her happy and laugh and I was almost crestfallen when she wasn't around. I shared my feelings with her but she didnt feel the same. During that time we had developed a close relationship. She would come to me in times of loneliness and when she needed the emotional support of a man. I again broached the possibility of a romantic relationship. WW3 fight erupted and she said that she NEVER wanted to speak with me again. After 2 month hiatus, she demands an apology and another EPIC fight ensues. During the last fight she confessed that she dearly missed me in those 2 months. Advice?
- —Guest Ron Swanson
- I'm a cancer girl and was with a virgo man, we spent a night under the stars before I left for Australia. him and I were truly impeccable, he promised to stay in touch as we've been through so much aka he stopped me from committing suicide..he is now off to army prep school and I have been here for two months.. I am not coming home because I miss it and don't know wether to tell him and am concerned that he is not going to want me back as he will just want to focus on prep school..he brings out the person in me that I had always wanted to be. he's the type of man I want to father my childeren
- —Guest Lil T
Respect and love yourself first!
- I am a Virgo gal, and he was a cancer. We were both 16. Started off so sweet and innocent. Everything was going well until we decided to become more serious. That's when the lies and pride got in the way. He started becoming extremely jealous and possessive. I did anything to please him. He loved bringing up the past and couldn't get over things that happened in the beginning of the relationship. I was so I love with him despite his moody ways. We broke up after a year and a half. I was extremely broken hearted. He left me for another girl and still wanted me by his side. Foolishly, I continued going back and forth with him for another 2 years. He became emotionally abusive and took advantage of me. I never felt more lost in my life. Definitely was a life changing experience. Not all cancers are the same. There's good and bad found in every sign.
- —Guest Virgo22
- I'm a Cancer girl and I adore my lovely Virgo. I'm over emotional, so her calm rational side puts me at ease. We're also both extremely affectionate and seek security in each other, so it works; we're almost 3 years strong. I think this pairing just needs to come to a mutual understanding about Cancer's constant need for love and Virgo's stubborn, sometimes cold disregard for irrational feelings.
- —Guest Emerald Eyes
- I'm a cancer women i used to be in a relationship with a virgo for a year and 4 months it would've been 5 months today bjt he broke up with me last thursday, he told me that he loves me but he can't be with me and that he needs to focus on basketball and school which i respsct that he told me that were too young and that he's going to be gone and all these excuses. I was heartbroken i couldn't breathe as well. the next day i asked him if we love eachother then why can't we be together and he told me that because be doesn't want or need a relationship right now and that if we would have continue this we wouldn't last through the plans we had. I asked him if he moved on already and he said ues. And i asked him if he really wants to lose me and he said yeah i do. Im so heartbroken im so hurt. The next day i told him how i felt about what he said and what he has done and he told me that he's just tired or being controlled and living his life the way someone else does and that he just wants
- —Guest Tanya
Cancer Man Virgo Girl
- I am 31 cancer men married a virgo Girl.. Now am Suffering a lot bcoz of this life.. I am really f*cked up bcoz of this virgo .. She tell Lies for her safety and changes mind Words and things according to her favour .. She even gives promises and breaks it easily .. No Atitude in doing supportive and helpful things that make me happy.. Even Cooking!! She will only cook the way she needs .. We need to accept and appreciate it always if we commented on any thing wrong done y her .. We are out of her mind .. she will ignore it and run away from negative things she done .. She want only guys who accept her positive and negative as positive
- —Guest sujithkumarsks
my ex girlfriend
- I'm a Virgo female and my ex is a cancer female. She and I are still speaking but she's in a relationship with someone else. I still want every part of her. Our break up ended so confusing and heart breaking. She got tired and left unannounced even when I tried to call there was no answer.
- —Guest brit
- Im a Virgo Girl. He is a cancr. When we first broke up I took it pretty well, as time went by i felt a big part of mysef missing and right now im trying very hard to show him what i have leaarned from leaving him and how much i really do apppritiate him it hurts :'(
- —Guest Alicia
1-15 of 143Next