Have you been in a Cancer-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Love is in the air
- am a Virgo girl and he a cancer. we met generally through a social networking site and gradually we get to knw that we both are relatives.. we started liking each other.. n hence we got into a serious relationship now.. we both are very happy in this union and its a commitment for us.. I am very happy with him because he is so caring and also he respects me as well. his heart is pure and he usually asks me about my opinion on anything which makes me feel like am important for him and we really go along too. I would advice everyone from a virgo sign especially girls to search yourself a cancer man because you will be happy ever.. I knw how are we (girls) of virgp sign.. indeed you will attain a good satisfaction and you will be proud to have such a partner.. you will see a change in urself.. because you will feel indeed special...
- Never say never, an never judge all signz on the experience wit the couple youve had,. WAt up doe out there in realationship land. Im a phoenix,Az VIRGO who as rencently been swept off my emotional feet by this Woman of a CANCER.
We met over a month ago an the minute we started talking it was as if we had been together
for a lifetime the more we got to conversate the more we came to relize that we were in the same places at the same time but it just waznt our time. Now were marrie
Cancer Woman and Virgo Male
- I am a cancer girl and I was dating a virgo man for 5 years. I gave my everything into this relationship and all he ever did was hurt me. He treated me horribly because I was never good enough for him. I couldn't fulfill his definition of perfect. He was very insensitive towards me and many times would listen or watch me cry without a single care. He was also very disrespectful and hateful towards women. Virgo men are naturally cold, distant, and secretive as well. That expression you arent who I thought you were lives within this astrological sign. They are never what they really seem once your relationship begins to get old. I wanted a future and a life with him however he never wanted to marry. He couldnt give up on his selfish beliefs. I guess it was never really love for him. Word of advice stay away from virgo men!
- —Guest Yours Truly
Telling my side....
- I am a virgo woman and I had been with this cancer man for over 25 yrs. From the very beginning there were signs of disrepect and other women. then we got married and his ways continued throughout the relationship. He is extrememly selfish and very sneaky. Likes to drink and party. would frequent strip bars and topless bars with his singles friends. always had another agenda going on. When i would call him out he would deny, deny , deny. He would always do his thing. then one day i had enough of the emotional abuse and lies. He couldn't keep a job, but kept doing what he could. I told him to get out. He was set up in another place with a family member less than 12 hours. I guess it was the plan all along. He just loved having his "cash cow". Once he left he wouldn't help his sons out nor see them much. Then once he spoke to legal counsel started to want to see his youngest. Always a motive behind all he does. No real love.
- —Guest Wiser
my cancer boy
- this frustratingly interesting cancer and i started dating a little over a year ago. we broke up several months ago; i ended it with him after being blatantly ignored after our one of many fights. i was tired of feeling neglected, no matter how much i loved him i loved myself more. in these past several months i attempted dating an aries who i realized is a good friend and nothing more. during this time i've felt a knot in my stomach, like something was missing. my cancer boy and i have begun to rekindle our relationship but there is a lot of baggage that we're trying to not let weigh us down. i do think he's worth it, if we can find a way to really trust each other and communicate. i just hope he feels the same.
- —Guest Leigh
Cancer male gets better with fire
- I used to date some virgos girls...boring to death, i think firey girls fix better with krabs.
- —Guest Mr X
Virgo woman & Cancer woman
- I met a virgo woman online Jan 3rd. We connected well. She was going through hard times with her current girlfriend &my love had died of cancer 2yrs ago- we was ea other's listening ear. We became friends. We eventually flirted. She eventually broke up with her girlfriend...but she only wanted me & her to be friend w/benefits... TOO LATE! I was IN LOVE! But, I tried to hide it. I live in Michigan, she in Nevada. I made a 3day bus trip to see her. Sex was awesome! We laughed, she was so very nice to me...UNTIL (after constant asking&promises to "help")she got the complete story about my leg issues (I have bad knees, hip& back frm birth.). Before I TOLD her-in her eyes, I just had a limp. AFTER I tell her, suddenly -over night- words lk handicapped, disabled, HoverRounds &Wheelchairs pop up! Her attitude changes towards me... I had2ASK 4sex suddenly (when she KNOWS I knocked it out the park! Neighbors told her so...ya digg?) All I have to say is im now hurt & embarrassed!
- —Guest Shawn
Cancer Male Virgo Female
- I've been in love with this girl for sometime. We're both in our last year of highschool but we've really only been friends for 3 years. I can tell you this, those three years were the happiest and the hardest of my life.
I didn't like her at first, romantically speaking. She was just a friend, a girl I met through another friend, but she saved me when I was going through a depression. I barley knew her...but she was so touched by how I treated her that she really cared about me, and she missed me. Because i accepted who she was, and I accepted her ideals.
We had a big fight one time, and we didn't talk for months. It was a horrible time in my life with her gone.
We became friends again, and then we started to become something more and then...we weren't. And then we started to become more again...
She was my first kiss. But we're still not together. It hurt, a lot, at the time and I could barley stand it. But I got over it soon after.
I remember we used to look through the zodiac signs, and our combalibilty with each other. Now I'm looking at it again even though she doesn't share the same feelings for me anymore.
I just want to post this to help anyone else, and maybe even myself in the future, if you two are struggling with your relationship. Keep in mind this is between me and my friend, and our reactions might not apply to everyone.
Cancer men are perhaps some of the stupidest people you'll ever meet, but it's not because they're actually stupid. Being a cancer male is hard because we're very emotional, and in general, men are not suppoused to be emotional because society says so. Because of this, we have a lot of self confidence issuses.
A cancer man could save a persons life, and somehow find a way to blame himself for it.
We are nurteres of the zodiac, we love people and we love to take care of them. We give them advice they need and help them smile, and yet, we can't help ourselves, or make ourselves smile. This is the stupidity in it, because we often have very good traits that everyone admires, and yet we don't see that within ourselves.
Virgos help cure us of that. While Virgos are often critical and like alone time, they are also very loyal. And will go to great lengths to help you, even if you don't know you need help at the time. They are strong and brave and if there's anyone you can count on its them.
Virgo women are not weak, but they also don't neccisarly tell everyone everything. Even those they love. While many places already say its important for Virgos to be patient with Cancer mood swings. It is ALSO important for Cancer males to understand that Virgos don't always want to talk. Especially if its about you. You have to be patient and you have to understand that when they don't feel comfortable they won't talk.
Virgo females love security as much as Cancers, if they don't feel safe, they won't say anything. My friend waited months to tell me why we fought, because she was scared I would stop being her friend. It's important to let Virgos know you're in it for the long run, and then they will start to trust you more.
Now Virgo ladies, the hardest thing about Cancers is that we are sensitive. Anything you say or do could hurt us, and you wouldn't know it. It's important to know we like living in the past, because the past is safer then the present. However, this depends on the maturity of the relationship.
The longer you and a cancer spend time together, the less and less he will be offended by the things you say. This is because they now trust you not to leave them. If you keep reinforceing to a cancer that they mean a lot to you and you would miss them if they were gone, theyll start to believe you, and love you for it. Chances are they don't believe that anyone but their family really believes in them. It's a hard and bumpy road, but depending on the cancer, it could be well worth it.
Cancer men are very clingy and they love physical contact, even if it isn't romantic. We do have wants, however, wants that we are to shy and to afraid to ask for.
We are also incredibly easy to read. My friend noticed I was falling for her before I even realized it myself. She already knew about my feelings before I told her. In fact, pratically everyone did.
The greatest thing about the Cancer and Virgo pair is that they make each other stronger. They can make each other believe in things they once gave up on and often times serve as an emotional crutch or airbag rather.
Knowing that the other has their back 100% gives them the confidence to do things they don't normally do. For me, it was admitting my feelings for her. Because I knew she'd still be my friend.
Now, finally, to the love part of this hahaha
A Virgo and Cancer relationship, in my opinion, is not one that can work out at a young age. Virgos all their life have been told what to do, and once they reach college they want to explore their new found freedom instead of being restricted. This includes relationships.
Manipulation, ego won
- I'm a cancer girl and broke up w my virgo man almost two months ago but I'm devastated. At the end of the day he wasn't over his past exes, he lied to me on several occasions and when I called him out on it, he would talk in circles. I don't know if all virgos are like this but he was flirty with other women made many inappropriate comments and in general made me feel insecure and unloved. He also seemed to shut down and turn away, not answering my calls at times, and distant in general. I felt criticized and belittled by him. But we had a strong physical connection. In the end he thought I was clingy and I found him removed distant and too detached which unnerved me.
It's sad bc in the beginning we seemed to just click. I wanted to marry him but ultimately did not feel safe in his hands
- —Guest Junecancer
- I'm a 49 year old Virgo man I've been with my 47 year old super sexy cancerian wife for the last 32 years withouf interuption. She is my air. Need I say more?
Cancer women never should date Virgo!
- I am a cancer girl pissed off with Virgo men. He hurts me very badly. Suddenly he is warm hearted and next day he is so cold for no reason. He gives lame reasons for leaving me. He is very much mad. I have seen two virgo men in life and I'd never advice you to pick a virgo man especially for love relationship. They make good friends.
like wat the f*ck?
- okay so i started talking to this virgo girl for about a week ago..we started off alright and i liked her at first but the only problem was she didnt seem to trust me at all i dont even know why? anyways we got into an arguement and stopped texting each other . she told me to forget about her so i did but the confusing part is that like 2 weeks later she send me a text asking why havent i talked to her yet? like wtf? i replied saying u told me to forget about you.! i dont know honestly i think she doesnt know what she wants but im moving on from this shit :)
- —Guest christian
Match made by God
- Hi i'm a cancer my husband is a virgo. We are as the cancer virgo compatibility is written and knowing that information changed our relationship for the better he is the thinker and I'm the feeler and we have adjusted to understanding each by looking and seeing things from each others personal traits. He treats me like a queen and I treat him like my king. We are very important to each other. I love him so much. Understand your partners personality traits and watch how wonderful the love will grow. Togethor for 14 years and what i like about our union is that we put each other first. Enjoy.
- —Guest Phindile
9 month rollercoaster still going strong
- Im a Virgo , my bf is a Cancer we love being together and we laugh all day we sort of have the same ideas and think alot alike. But when things go bad its awful, we fight way too much because he gets mad and can't control what he says and im so emotional (trust issues,past) i love him so much , and i know he loves me. But when we fight it seems like we dont even know each other. We never give up on each other. I will marry him one day. I hope
- —Guest Steph 16
Virgo Holds Back Love for Cancer.
- I'm a Cancer. My Virgo guy is discreet in every way. We're both in our early 20s, dependent on our single-mothers. I'm in college as he works to finish his senior year of at college. He keeps me on my toes. I steadily ponder what he'll say next, which usually isn't much. However, when he does say or do something, I cling to it like a moth to a flame. I do this because although he's frugal, funny and hardworking, he's emotionally unexpresive. And at times, I bite my tongue, in fear of his critical mental expressions. I love him and he treats me well but I feel that him becoming familiar with my family and attempting to guide me with my emotional scaterbrain demenor, as well as his shower of sexual attraction for me might not be enough. I'm unsure if it's because of his blunt, insensitive and overprotective mother or his yearn to return to school and use me as his desire to spice up his life or what? I desire to be loved and to love and have no doubts. So, why does he distance himself
- —Guest Julie