From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Virgo
Have you been in a Cancer-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
My moon sign cancer he is virgo
- I am a cancer female, he is a virgo guy he is the one who is very smart rich, handsome , selfdependent and very very (infinite) cute. Once i was online, i saw his profile, saw is photos , but did'nt sent him friend request.... And came to know that he was my friends relative... Then we both met at my friends marriage , he was continuouusly starring at me, and me too, but didn't got chance to speak him.... . . Fortunatly he met my mother and he gave his no. To her , andd when iwas going on stage to click a pic with my friend he came behind me , seems like he was searching for chance to speak to me... But i the big idiot avoided him.... After i got a proposal through his family members.... And i said yes for him after that i sent him friend rq on fb he accepted chated on ly once. After he removed me from
- —Guest P.s
- I'm in love with my Virgo man. He is sensitive, smart, great with money, brilliant, loving, and so much more. We broke off a few times coz his poor past relationship. It seems we get closer each time we see each other. I love him he is rather shy and I know he loves me but it's hard for him to say it back. He's my best friend ever my lover my companion! No man will ever take his place ever
- —Guest GG
Cancer who absolutely loves my Virgo man
- I was involve with a man when I met my Virgo at work. When we first metBOOM I couldn't stop thinking about him. I asked for his number and pursued him because he was very quiet and shy. I remember our first conversation when we shared break was about him owning a home and being careful with money.... I thought to myself "OMG I am total opposite!" I asked for hi number after we laughed and made small chat. I couldn't go on not getting hi number (that is not like me). It seemed though we fully connected! It's been over a year. At first we were totally non stop on each other and couldn't spend a second without each other. The sex was amazing. He broke up with me after a month because he was scared. He then told me about a long term abusive relationship he was in with a Leo. He said how he can't feel that way again. I respected his wishes and balled my eyes out! He told me he still liked me but can't be in a relationship. He cried as well. After a few months, we got back together.
- —Guest Te iubesc
- I am a Cancer female (20) and my partner is a Virgo female (19). We have been through so much together in the past three years. I've known I was in love with her since I was 15. Before I even knew what real love could be. It took her a lot longer to tell me she loved me and we've struggled with being open about our relationship. I would still do anything for her. The wait is worth it. She is slowly coming out and I'm starting to come out of my shell and talk to her about the future. Is soul mate a good word? Because to me this relationship is perfection.
- —Guest BestKeptSecret
Male cancer+female virgo=
- I am a female virgo and patience is sort of a big thing for me. I have a fiance who has the trait to take his time on certain things and I love this about him. We are very similar to one another, we are like hot coco with marshmallows or sugar with tea. we are very plain like this and find our own fun and laughs in the simplest things we do together. Yes cancer can get on my nerves but i am patient with him and give him time to calm down, while he does the same for me. We both need money to feel financially safe. I let my cancer know that he is appreciated in many ways, by showing him much affection and opening up to him. I, a virgo woman love to show/give affection, love to serve, and I love to do anything to please my crab(cancer). making him happy is pretty much all I want to do from cooking cleaning, and doing his laundry for him in the day, and giving him much love and massages at night. Honestly I love pleasing my little Crab.
- I am a Virgo. My ex was a Cancer. We were both reserved so it was a bit of a slow start. I did feel needed and I did try to help my ex overcome her low self esteem. She was worried about everything. I was the one that tried to find solutions but she never helped and never appreciated what I did. We did argue a lot about the same things over and over. She preferred to avoid discussing things rather than resolve issues so we were stuck on the same discussions. However, even after being engaged, my Cancer left. All in all, it lasted 2 years and basically ended because Cancer wasn't ready for commitment after all.
- —Guest Mike
im cancer girl, hes virgo
- 9 Months together 5 months of friendship I think this might be the one. Never met a guy like him I feel secure with him, I trust him fully which I have a problem with when dating. I just know that he will one day ask me to be with him forever... And I'm totally against marriage wow my little old man lol :-)
- —Guest chikis 92
i lost him 4 ever
- Cancer woman chats with Virgo man online. We haven't met yet and now we never will me being my typical cancer self ruined. I fell in love with him that's never happened like this before especially someone I never met face to face. I could tell in just what we shared he was the one. Now he is gone because of me and my heart just aches for him and it always will
- —Guest mesi
Just found the one
- Just started chatting with Virgo man haven't met him yet but, he is the one so much in common. I hope don't screw this up.
- —Guest mese
My Virgo I'm a cancer
- Hi I'm a 26 new old man in a cancer and my girlfriend is 23 years old Virgo . Me and her been dating for 9 months now .everything we do together is great we aren't picky what we eat . We both cook and love heavy metal music and rock we dress alike never complain about anything we both love sea food lol . She really sweet too me I know things when she said . She knows when I'm feeling down and makes me feel happy . Me and her are down to do anything fun we both watch the same movies over and over again I and her baby each other most of we understand each other I and love both our personalitys but the main thing ! I love her and she loves me one day Ill marry her:-) we still together to this day thank you for reading
- —Guest Kelvin
Magnificent Match !
- I m in love with my virgo girl ... she is well Organized person ... totally practical ... a teddy bear at heart .. we are born to live for each other ... we are loyal to our bone and soul. I love when she criticize me on anything even when she rebukes me it is TOTALLY LOVELY !
- —Guest Anu
- My cancer man and I are so in sync. So in love. We love spending time with each other and laugh together till our cheeks hurt. This description was right on. Made us happy to know that it really is forever and ever. I love Mark ;)
- —Guest jaime
My Love...My Cancer
- I first met the love of my life 5 years ago. He is a Cancer and I am a Virgo. We dated Two years ans finally tied the knot. Our marriage lsted three years a divorced me. nine long months later my Cancer came back to me. After being divorced five months we tied the knot again. We r soul mates no doubt. He is my bestfriend and my everything. Although we are very different we seem to be the same. I love My Cancer
- —Guest Leslie
- well i'm a cancer girl, and my boyfriend is a virgo boy we have been going out for the last 6 year's!
- —Guest Guest_tg
I love my Virgo Man!
- I have only been in two serious relationships prior to this one. Ive been with a Sagittarrius & a Scorpio. Me and my Sag didnt click at all. My Scorpio only wanted sex I believe. But my virgo is extraordinary. He takes my mind to a place where it has never been. Me being a Cancer, i'm an emotional wreck! But my Virgo can always find a way to comfort me. At first he had a big issue with showing affection. So I sat down with him and kind of talked about it, Now, He's always holding my hand in public. Randomly Kissings me and Hugging me. I Cant Get Enough! .. Something about us just clicks! We had been friends for about 3 years prior to dating, & never did it cross my mind that we could be together until he asked me out 2 days after we graduated high school. We've been together now about 8 months & I cant wait to see how this plays out!!!
- —Guest nicole, 18
1-15 of 111Next