From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Virgo
Have you been in a Cancer-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Cancer gal/Virgo man
- I'm a cancer woman and my most recent relationship was with a Virgo male. First thing I have to say is he was very kind, and wanted to know every part of me. We didn't work out because surprisingly, he was smothering. He helped me out a lot, typically how virgos work is they need everything to be level. When I got into my cancer moods he would lose it. The fact that I would be so changeable would drive him mad, but there were too many moments when he'd be so selfish. He was consistently trying to fix things, mostly with himself. Sometimes it didn't matter, and I would just feel his stress. I couldn't stand it anymore, I was so concerned with what was going on with him and I needed comfort. The break up was probably the roughest part, since he just wanted to keep fixing it and I just didn't want to speak to him anymore. He still tries to fix it today even without me saying anything to him. But still today, he was my most loyal and interesting relationship, and knew the most about me.
- —Guest Heather
- i'm a virgo female and my ex is cancer male.i broke up with him about 1 mounth ago but i regret so much.he was so lovely and sweet but when we fight,he always gave me silent treatment.i hate it really. Virgo's like talk and solve problem but Cancer's always hide.i told him i'll wait for him untill 21 december... i hope we'll back...i love u J
- —Guest melantha
Love him but confused
- I am a virgo gal and my bf is a Crab. We are together since last 10 years..earlier we were best friends and gradually we started loving each other and in relationship since last 5 years but lately i got to know that since last 4 years he was dating another gal as well and he was about to get married to her..when i got to know this i left him but he called me up in next 15 days and proposed and said he is not happy with that gal at all and he really feels pampered when he is with me and he really is in love with me. I love him but i can't forget what he did...he convinced his family for that gal and they were about to get married and i was absolutely unaware of all this. Don't know what should i do...whenever he calls he talks about getting married and i end up crying coz of what he did...i don't know what to do.. should i accept him or let go of him now after what he did...Please suggest
- —Guest Naina
he is a cancer.
- I am a virgo girl and I can't stop loving this cancer guy. we work together, he has had a girlfriend (a cancer girlfriend) the entire time I've known him. I was always attracted to him but never did anything about it. he pursued me and I thought he opened up and actually cared about me. the sex was the most amazing I've ever had. Sadly I fell for him and he dropped me like trash in a dumpster. he is now after another girl, while still being in a relationship with his girlfriend. I can't get over it, I don't understand how he could pretend all those deep conversations, all that chemistry, all the similarities between us. I felt like we were meant to be and now I feel like a fool cuz i cant get over him but he never loved me. virgo girls, beware of the player cancers. beware the water. i cant let go or stop loving him, I never wanted to love him. it sucks.
- —Guest indigrl17
Cancer men are wonderful!
- I'm a virgo woman and have been with my cancer man for almost 4 years now. What I love about him is his subtle and gentle nature, as well as his ability to read what I'm feeling without me having to say a word. His calm nature brings peace to my stressful world, seeing as I have a tendency to be high stress and fussy on the occasion. It's been a very rewarding relationship. He's taught me how to relax and feel, I've never been more comfortable with anyone. However, his emotions definitely can be hard to manage and have actually lead to a 6 month breakup. This crushed me, seeing as he said he wanted marriage and a bright future. This ended with me dating a Gemini man (worst decision of my life, he was too controlling, have me little freedom and he ended up cheating on me twice). At the time I was dating the Gemini, my cancer man had decided he wanted me back and fought for four months before I realized I wanted to be happy with him again. By far, being with a cancer man is my perfect
- —Guest S
Hell on Earth
- I am a Cancer and my husband is a Virgo. We have been married 10 years. He is moody, cruel and extremely selfish. He is very judgemental and has split personalities. He's not good at handling pressure and a liar. Why do I stay? I must be totally insane. I won't say because of the children although they are quite young. I'm hoping one day he will be the person I fell in love with once again...
- —Guest Me
Guest Mesi I hope you see this
- I am a virgo man, met a cancer woman online, was drawn to her like no one I have ever met least of all online. My heart went to her, we built dreams and made plans, fell asleep on the phone together, have never lived like this. I ended up living much closer and my cancer became more distant, 2 weeks we havent talked now, she blames me but she has been pushing me away. It doesnt matter I love her and know she loves me, I just hope she can learn to love trust and embrace something real instead of a garbage social network. Mesi, coming from a virgo truly in love trust your virgos love strength and understanding...when you come together legitamently, the past will be past, I just hope my Cancer doesn't give up and someone provides her with some positive insight.
- —Guest lost virgo
I dont understand what im suppose to do
- Im a virgo, met a cancer woman online, never done before. I wasnt looking, I was done with relationships, just playing games on a social site. When we started talking though felt a connection like none before. Then it only grew, messages, phone calls, falling to sleep regularly together on the phone♥ We shared hopes and dreams and built new ones for our future together and began planning our meeting. Not only did I visit near, I moved closer...but she got further away. Last week was even in same city but nothing. Ive had visions dreams ect. I saw a psychic and was drawn to her, before I told her anything said it all, she knew I had as well, she said continue in this direction, be patient be strong. Im trying but ive talked to my cancer once this week and it didnt go well. I feel a conbection like never before and love her...dont know what im to do...cancer, have faith and trust the love of your virgo we are loving strong caring and would rather have you in our lives than ho
- —Guest justlost
Wish I knew this before
- I am a virgo girl all the way. When I was 15 I fell in love with a cancer man. How I wish I knew what a Cancer man was about. His moodiness,how he wants to be the one to be contacted first;etc. I wish I knew this 32 years ago. I might be with him now and would have understood him better. My regret.
- —Guest Good Karma66
can't forget him!!
- I have known him for several years and fell in love deeply that never happened before in my life. It was really something between us. We broke up in 2011 and he was begging me to be together again. Impossible for many reasons. yet, I cannot forget him after 2 years of braking up.
- —Guest SN
- I'm a Virgo & my 'Man' is a Cancer.. We became friends fast!!! We crave each other. I really LIKE him a lot!!! That it safe is a ➕.
- —Guest Arnitta
- Hi, Im a female cancer... been seeing a virgo for a few months. my emotions went up and down, cause its suppose to be a friends with benefits arrangment. I have never had such a perfectt sexual match. Then i eventually ended the sex, but we kept in touch. at some point he told me that he started to develop feelings for me, though i didnt believe him, thought it was just his way of trying to get into my pants. Recently I approached him again, with a clear idea that im only getting anything more than sex from this guy. emotionally i have so much to give, but i find myself blocking it because he has indicated before that he doesnt want anything but sex. but it feels like theres something in the air, just hanging there, while the sex keeps getting better.
- —Guest Jay
Cancer girl and Virgo
- I am a 13 year old cancer girl. I've known a virgo boy since I was in 1st grade! He used to be my worst nightmare! No length in the world would get us to be friends! Sadly now I'm really starting to fall for him! He does so many things that gets me crazy! Every time I get a boyfriend he ruins it! I mean he is so protective over me! I love it but why does he do this! I NEED HELP ASAP!
- —Guest Angelina
- I'm a Cancer woman, my husband is the Virgo. We just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary, and August 17th will be our 8 year mark. Not too long ago I thought we were over, but no matter what the case, we always make it. We also have 2 kids together, Caleb Capricorn, and Kylie Aquarius
- —Guest Steph
cancer verigo match
- This eems so true but always take into human weekness as my mate has manic depression that is untreated atpossible detratment to piont of desolving marriage?!
- —Guest moon child cancer
1-15 of 128Next