Im so excited !!
- I'm a cancer woman dealing with a very persistant aquarian man, it's so exciting he smart charming and he has a contagious smile.
- —Guest Kat
My Best Friend :)
- I'm an Aquarius girl who's pretty much in love with a Cancer guy. From being with a stiff-necked Libra and a high-strung Gemini guys before meeting my Cancer friend, I was pretty much fed up with guys as boyfriends. One thing that I have noticed with this Cancer is that you lay the hint, then back off, and he will slowly come to you. He just has to feel you out first ;) My Cancer friend and I have been friends for 9 months, over half of that time long-distance. He is pretty much my best friend and we still keep in touch regularly. I was the doubtful one about our relationship, but he proved me wrong over and over again. Very understanding and has a good head on his shoulders. Moody, yes, but overall, Aquarius and Cancer is a very interesting match-up ;) If you can establish good communication ties with him early on then that is a major plus. He's a sweetie with a strong sarcastic side and amazing wit. Get him talking and you'll be laughing at the quirky things he'll say.
- —Guest by3snail
cancer girl wont take me back
- I'm an aquarius male an she is a cancer female. We were together for almost 3 1/2 yrs. We have broken up a ton of times but only for a day or a few hrs. I live with my parents an she used to pretty much live with me. I broke up with her out of anger an no matter what I do she says she won't take me back. I love her soo deeply its unreal. I've never been soo needy towards a female before I met her. Here's the issue the day after I broke up nov 7 she went back to her ex of only 15months an he is the biggest pile of shit ever. He cheated on her while they dated an she is 100percent against cheating. In the past two weeks I've put notes on her car at the college. I've tried countless times of saying baby you said it was forever an ever. Please please take me back we can start new an just date then slowly build a relationship. I've went as far as messaging her mother which I hate an her mom knows I hate her on facebook telling her how much I love her
- —Guest mark89
INFATUATED AND NEVER BEEN ON A DATE
- HE IS CANCER& IM AQUARIUS. WE ONLY SEND PIC TEXT AND TALK ON PHONE. WE BOTH ADMIT THAT WE R N LOVE AGREE TO BE N A RELTIONSHIP.
- —Guest jay
cancer man aqua girl
- its works just hv to be patient he is moody but if he loves u he wll be thr v hv been off n on due to 3rd party interference n i stop tlking to him but he waits n he wll msg a simple "hey" dats all it takes n v r bck together but agn 3rd party interference n agn i stop tlking .. dis has been going on fr 3yrs but nw 1yr v hv been together i hv closed out 3rd party interference ... he always made d 1st move to patch up nw its my turn v celebrated r 4th aniversary he is hppy wth me n said i hv grown up :)
- —Guest sara
Thinking and Feeling combined.
- I am a cancer male in a love relationship with an Aquarius woman. I'm speaking for Cancer men in relationships w/ Aquarius women. On the behalf of a cancer male I would say that the most important thing for you to do in this relationship, especially if you're in love, is to let her know how you feel and what you desire to feel from her. Trust me, she will compromise with you and adhere to you because she loves you. Get her out the mind and get her into feeling you. Yet to make it fair we cancers have to get in the mind to her level and not get too swept up with our feelings.
- —Guest King Crab
Just wanting eachother back
- I am a aquarius man who is deeply in love with a cancerian woman. We met at the age of 15 and on valentines day at the age of 16 we became an item. Things were great for the first 9 months, until it came time for me to move house. We argued, disagreed and eventually worked things out. I stupidly believed the lies my parents told me and that caused upset between me and my lover. This has been an on going thing and now we arent together anymore. I am fighting with my last breath to win her back. She is stuck between a guy she has spent "time" with and has ; a better family than mine, more freedom etc. She still is obsessed over me even though she doesnt admit it.. She can't go a day without talking to me and cries because she misses me. I just want to make her believe that im the guy for her. We have had dreams about our future, even with children and marriage. We have planned our lives together and we believe they will happen. I just need to relight her spark.. Opinions/comments welcome
- —Guest Determined lover
With An Cancer Man
- Im an Aqurius Woman and my Boyfriend a Cancer man. Im only 17 and he is 18. I never believed in finding love at this period of time in my life and i have often found myself running away from my cancer man, or simple finding his efforts to be amusing. Ive never been the type to put so much of my attention or spending much time with one person. Somehow i adjusted to liking to cuddle, kiss, express my feelings, and spend so much of my time with him. Our love is Fun and Unexpected. But He became more and more clingy as I allowed him to have control over my freedom. I find it rediculous and I cant count on one hand how many times we have broken up. He has a habit of having sex with other women when he assumes in cheating or will break up with him and wont tell me untill he feels our relationship doesnt have hope. His emotions can get out of control at times and i usually think he is over reacting. No matter how bad things get we always find a reason to stay together.
- —Guest Kaay
Cancer man- Aquarian woman
- Ive had a hard time. I have been with an aquarian women for the last one year. It has been exiting & devastating. I always have fight with her all the time. We are trying to work things out but in vein.....
- —Guest Clive
It takes time for C A
- Im dating to a cancer and yea at the start its all cool then we start to disagree on stuff then he wants some space. then all of the sudden he has a girlfriend that i didnt no about. i called him for 1 week no answer. so i stop thinking about him. and let the fire between him and his gurl just burn out. then he started calling and texting me again cause i wasnt chasing him nomore. sometime you gotta chase them but. then let them breath are they well get scared. so yes a CANCER GUY and a AQUARIUS GIRL can work. it just takes time. go to facebook.com and like the entertainment page just inbox the page any questions about sign and she will answer you. no charges seriously. TRY IT NOW!
- —Guest aquara gurl
female aquarium just meeting a cancerian
- Ive read everyone's response....and i kind of like this man but the first date is always going to be a charm until u get to know him...so good so far!
- —Guest Tropy
Can't Let Go.
- I'm a cancer female dating an Aquarius male. We were friends for 9 years until one day I gave him a chance. Everything was going great until I found he calls. a d text his ex almost daily. I finally gave him an altimatum if he doesn't stop we are done. This just happened yesterday. Waiting.
- —Guest Nadine
He was right at First
- im a Aqua gurl who dated a cancer born on the 4th.....boi oh boi....it was cool at first, he was my handyman, furnish my entire crib...everything u wanted in a man, this cancer had it sad thing he was married. When they mention that a cancer want his cake and eat it too? dont sleep on that...it is so true.....So time one as ppl kno Aqua love freedom n we want to do what we want, when we feel like it n thats that....So as a freedom lover i went out do what i want....my cancer guy was blowing me up....i didnt answer....he had a key to my place....when i came back my place was TRASHED.....dude broke everything in my apartment, cut the wire to everything that i plug in the wall......SO my advice is RUN from them!!!!....when they fall in love? Cancer men Fall HARD!!! If u aint serious n still want play games then a cancer men aint for u.
- —Guest Jada
I love my Aquarius man!
- I'm a moonchild and I have been dating my aquarius boyfriend since I was 14 and I'm now 18 and you have no idea how in love with this guy I am. We have had many rough spots but as the years have gone on, we have matured as our relationship has matured and we are closer than ever. Which is actually ironic since we're in a long distance relationship now. We talk for hours on the phone and whenever we see each other everything is absolutely great. I am constantly falling in love with him over and over and have lots of laughs and cuddle sessions. He is not much of a romantic but when he is, he just blows me away. He's a total sweetheart!
- —Guest Ashley
Aquarius Woman and Cancer Man
- I'm a 20 year old Aqua girl who is head over heels in love with my 22 year old Cancer. We have been together off and on for about 2 1/2 years and boy are you talking about arguments! When we first met I felt so drawn to him and he also said it was something about me. For the first 9 months we were inseparable but after he kept nagging me about cheating it went down heel. So we broke up and and 6 months later started back talking but by this time he had gotten a girl pregnant she was 4 months! I was beyond hurt but had to face reality that we were not together! After she had the baby I noticed myself becoming distant from him and he also started to see changes with me. I feel as if I'm always going to be #2 now that he has a child! I know it seems selfish to think this way but I want all of him to myself and wanted US to experience becoming parents together. He also seems kinda obsessed with me as my friends call it!
- —Guest Monroe