From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Aquarius
Have you been in a Cancer-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
He inspires me.
- Well we've been seeing...dating.... Being friends???? Lol for about three months!! He's absolutely amazing and inspiring but can't help the feeling he has his secrets which is ok I have mine too and with time I hope we can get to know each other enough to open up and let it all out! He's funny handsome almost as troubled as i but not completely. Don't really know if he's a flirt but let's just say his looks are great but his personality attracts EVERYONE!! Wow he's amazing. And me... Insecure needy clingy and emotional all that good cancer stuff but I know already to handle that. Right? Even if that means holding back? Whatever lets see how this goes. And pray he doesn't get bored!!
- —Guest Run around sue
Cancer man, aqua woman
- Being with a cancer man as an Aquarius woman was one of the worst relationships I have ever been in. The cancer man was very "clingy" as I liked my own space.
- —Guest Fatima
crazy confusing love
- commitment is everything i want from my cancer girlfriend. i feel if i was to be more emotionaly open to her then she would be 100% faithful. its hard for me to open up. i love her and i feel something from her that i've never experienced before. there is a connection between us thats breath taking for me at times. i will look in her eyes and see soo much love and care. she is amazing. i can go on forever about her... but we have been struggling a lot in our relationship. trusting her is a big issue because she cheated. i want us to work but i don't want to be hurt again. if i had her to myself completly all the time then i would be the happiest man alive. i need advice if possible on where to go from here.
- —Guest joseph
worst relationship end ever
- I'm an Aquarius and almost 32 weeks pregnant by a Cancer man. We were together for almost 2 years, planned on getting married, and living together. It should be pointed out that his Venus is in Virgo while mine is Aquarius as well. I just found out last week he has had a mistress for over 3 months now, which explains why he was constantly nit-picking me and became short tempered. I am now trying desperately to stay in good health and keep my spirit up for this baby I am carrying while he seems to think our relationship is not over and I will come to accept he will have sex with who ever he pleases and when he pleases and now tells me when he is going over to Her place to play. He still tries to hold me and kiss me. Its like he once he gets those crabby claws into something, he refuses to let go. What's really so bad about this is that he ignores how his actions are upsetting me and raising my blood pressure! High bp during pregnancy is a terrible thing for unborn babies!
- You might have read several articles on how this is a bad match on other compatibility websites, But don't let that worry you, But it's true that you may have several issues early on in your relationship (What couple doesn't),So Does that surprise you? Well it shouldn't. Main difference is that Cancer is Emotional and Aquarius is Emotionally Aloof, But if you truly care and love eachother you would not necessarily change who you are but will make adjustments to please your lover and keep them happy, So If you both are able to find common ground, Then congratulations you "Passed the Test" that many Cancer/Aquarius couples don't, and now you can move forward and get the chance to experience a Love so Beautiful, Words can't describe, I refer to this match as the "Forbidden Love ;)" Many things might make you feel as if this match shouldn't even happen, You shouldn't be together yet there's something special between you that keeps you two inseparable :) Now go on and enjoy this Rare Love.
- —Guest AquariusMan222
- It seems reading here that Cancer men and aquarian women do well. I am a Cancer Woman and my ex husband is an Aquarian. I was attracted to his fun nature and as long as we were doing the things he wanted we were ok. He kept complaining about how his mother never showed him affection. Which is why he was attracted to me. There were many red flags but I stuck with him. He approached the relationship in an almost robotic way. He was terrible at finances, aloof, and extremely absentminded. Good guy but honestly did not know the meaning of the word intimacy. I felt I married a 14 year old robot, space cadet. Never ever ever again
Cancer man and Aquarius woman; It works
- I'm a 20 year old Aquarius woman and I'm in a long term relationship with my 21 year old Cancer man. Everything's been great since day one. We have our outs but we've only gotten into 2 fights within our 1 year and a half long relationship. In a way we tried balancing each other out. He teaches me how to become less distant, and I teach my cancer man to be more upfront and open. He's had his times where when he feels threatened, he does hide in his 'shell' but we've talked about the matters and alway have open communication. I read everyone's experiences and mines perfectly fine. I have no problems as an Aquarius dating a Cancer man. He's my love and I wouldn't ask for anyone better.
- —Guest Paige Oliver
Best relationship ever.
- I am an aquarius girl and my boyfriend is a canver. Him and I have been dating for a year aand 4 months. Its an amazing relationship. Wwe get together so well!!! When we argue its very easily recovered because we both realize that it is silly. Cancers have good morals and good intentions to be with you. I have a rough homelife, despite that my man refuses to leave me and helps motivate me to keep moving onto the brighter side of life. My boyfriend has helped me from commiting suicide. He is my angel. He has helped me, but I have helped him in his hardships and helped him develop as a man :)
- —Guest Rebecca
- I'm a cancer man who has been happily married to an aquarius woman for 13 years. Wouldn't change a thing. She's smart, funny, and I can't imagine life without her. Plus, the sex is out of this world. Listen: there may be some slight truths to astrology, but not enough to do much with. Also, it probably has more to do with the mother's environment during different stages of fetal development that it does with the state of the solar system. These are just indicators. For example, if a woman conceives in late summer, it will be winter when much of the central nervous system develops. The mother has a different array of foods and nutrients available to her at that time than, say, in the Spring. Ya dig?
- —Guest SQM
Tips about cancer men
- I'm a cancer girl, I find I'm a big gay dude inside so I'll tell you what I know Sex. Yes please. More please. Anywhere. Anytime. Thats why we cling. We like our partners, want to make them happy and we DO NOT like to share, even if we flirt like we do. If he's being clingy, you probably need to wonder what you're doing to make him suspicious. We have great gut instincts, and sometimes we're just fishing for whats setting alarms off. we are RIDICkulously opinionated. Teach us why we're wrong, don't just tell. We love to learn and don't mind taking the backseat to someone. We like leaders and people bossier than us, inspires us to be better. We like to be around fun people so we can absorb their good vibes. When we nag, we don't see it as such. Its this constant driving force to be out there learning, doing, helping. Its a lot to take when you add in all that sensitivity and changing emotions. Laziness and selfishness make us sick, we HATE being woken up for peoples needs. Except sex:
- —Guest Crabstastegood
good as friends
- Cancer man fellows, I've noticed aquarius women tend to be very attracted to me, I believe that is because I have a very serious, aloof and mysterious personality, or I can have a good humor. My first experience wasn't so good, I actually made the woman cry and actually happened when I was young, so u know those kind of things happen. Thing is that I fell in love for her, she then fell for me but she made me very angry, because she had a boyfriend lol and used him to make me angry.I would never try to broke up a relationship, even if it is a bad one, and I don't play with people and with third parties feelings. She really didn't understand how inconsiderate she was, so I just simply lost all my "love" or attraction for her, and just stopped it before we got into trouble. It was hard as f*ck for me, but I know I did the right thing and that's what matters. I saw her on facebook, looks like she's still with her boyfriend and very happy, and I like that, I hope she has a good life.
- —Guest z
ups and downs
- It sometimes feels like a roller coaster with my hubby we go head to head sometimes but although I'm a free spirit Aquarius and he is a homebody cancer we some how make it work we meet in the middlebut it took me years of running before I realized that he was worth staying for :) today we have been together for 4 years and have 2 children and I love my crab more and more everyday :)
- —Guest Barbi White
aqua gal cancer guy
- I am a aquarius female whose been seeing a cancer guy for 7years onon and off. Me being a aqua I disappeared all the time because I knew deep down he was the one for me. He is the sweetest person you can ever meet, and sooo funny. Even when I stopped talking to him at MONTHS at a time he never gave up on me and always checked on me. It took me until now to realize that he is my soulmate someone I've alwayes longed for. Even to this day he is still the person I first met. Hopefully one day I'll have his last name. So now I have been seeing him for 2 months straight and so far it's been perfe t!
- —Guest In love with superman
Current relationship with Cancer man
- My guy has told me from day 1 that he never wanted more from me than friendship, but I feel so safe with him that I fell in love. He is smart, witty, fun to be around. He refuses to commit to me and I want to marry one day. I feel insecure because he has not introduced me to family/friends yet and we have been exclusive for 2.5 years. I know I should dump him, but I'm like the moth with the flame when he is near. He's very attentive, makes me feel safe, and is so very affectionate and loving to me. He buys me little things on a regular basis that tell me he thinks of me when we are not together. He is the best lover I have ever had.
- —Guest purplevalentina
- cancer men are possessive and play mind games and control i like my freedom i like being free with my friends they control freaks think they own you libra long term or aries is best cancer is needy clingy with time you will see 7 - 10 max libra is romantic with out the control aries clever
- —Guest paula
1-15 of 124Next