From the article: Cancer and Pisces Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Cancer-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
MY CANCER MATE
- I'am a pisces female dating a cancer male from past a year . Our love story is very bookish like a romantic tale . He was my bestfriend before we got committed . He fell for me first . Many times he proposed me but i never accepted it . I kept chasing those men who never deserved a girl like me . I was never a perfect girl for him . even though He knows all my worst secrets he always loved me . I hurt him a lot but he was always there when i wanted him . He was there to hold my hand and tell 'i'am there dear' when the whole world was against ME that was when i realized he is the man for me . He waited for three years hoping that i would become his girl Some day and finally i got committed to him . He is all in one . He becomes my mom sometimes and sometimes he becomes my child and when iam confused he is always there to give me a suggestion as a great friend . He is the man any girl like me would want . He accepted me with my awful past . I would never let go of him what soever happens
- —Guest nisa
cancer wiz pic wom
- I am in love with a cancerian man, we live miles away from echother, but we make sure that we talk twice a day. He has been loyal to me and me to him. Before him I dated another cancerian for over a year n half. He was a very generous person I have ever known he showered me with gifts,,,bought me a car, bought me a big diamond ring, took me shopping u name it. I wasn't as much in love as he was so I took him for granted, broke his heart, new I regret about my selfishness now. Cancerian can also be shrews, so u got to b careful. Now going back to my new man /cancer I love his voice his care and just the way he makes me feel. Hope we will b together for long
- —Guest amore
Pisces man broke my heart
- I dated a pisces male for 2 years & it was amazing. We spoke of marriage, lived together, traveled & everything seemed great. He treated me wonderfully, I wanted for nothing, didn't pay a bill & was living the life. We'd fight sometime but over minor things. I'm a cancer female & can be very moody at times. But he was always very understanding. He always told me how much he hated fighting.... And I respect that ... But to me every difference of opinion isn't a fight. So I thought all this time things were going fine. Then he told he out of the blue he needed space. I was devastated to say the least. I tried to persuade him, win him back but nothing seemed to phase him. Our break up was long & painful. We'd speak everyday. We'd hang out. Have sex. And he continued to tell me he loved me but needed space. I got soo frustrated at one I broke down & told him he could not continue to string me along like this. So he broke up with me (again). Do pisces men come back to cancer women?
- —Guest Kay
MY GREATEST REGRET
- I DATED A CANCER GUY AND ITS SEEMS LIKE I MADE THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE,NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM AND TELLS HIM YOUR PAIN,I WOULD NOT SAY A WORD....I STILL FEEL VERY HURT BECAUSE AM LIBRA AND WE LUV COMMUNICATION,I DNT TINK I CAN GET THROUGH THE HURT FOR LIFE...
- —Guest LADE
pisces male and cancerian female.
- He came to chat with me at village pud. Used my dog as an reason to say hi. Talked for hours and have meet up twice since and texted. Says he enjoys my company and hopes for more than friend. I think he likes me but am very insucure due to past experiences. Pretend not to be though. He has pecked me on the lips but has not made any effort to hold hands or be pushy. I like this but cant help thinking if he doesn,t want to kiss me hes not interested. Any thoughts?
- —Guest justjane
Only good for one night!
- I met this Cancer guy that I am "involved" with when I was a young kid and now as an adult the time was never right for us. I pursued him but he shyed off and I could never understand it. Finally at a get together we had a chance. After a long night of him giving me subtle signs and me playing hard to get - I finally got a chance with him. The physical connection was amazing and it felt so good to be in his arms, as a Pisces woman I really fell deep that night. The next morning he was cold, quiet, and bored. I tried to communicate with him after but he no response and I am left here wondering what the hell happened. He has since told someone from my family, who is close to him, that he doesn't want anything to do with me other then a friendship. Fine but to not have the guts to say it to me was really crappy and hurtful. I won't fall victim to him again and sadly our story ended before it began.
- —Guest PiscesDreamer
Me and my cancer
- I'm a pisces female and I have been with my cancer for a year and a half now. It is true what people say about this match, you just have this intense bond from the moment you meet. It's somewhat clumsy to generalize everyone under their Sun sign, but for cancer males every individual is indeed a different story as they are deeply affected by their past relationships (including the one with their mother). I see a lot of bitter comments for Cancer males, but we must remember that how they act in their current relationship has a lot to do with the experiences they had in their past relationships. Especially if they have been hurt before, and this is where the pisces girl can use their natural gift of healing the most. It does take effort and rough times to bring the best out of the cancer male but once the piscean gets the hang of it, that's when the magic happens. All those fairy tale qualities of the relationship you read, it's all so true. It's a blessing to be in such union.
- —Guest pisces_virgo
Friendship of Pisces and cancer
- Hello dear readers, actually I'd like to tell you the reality of friendship between Pisces and cancer, well at the beginning every thing is going well but according to the cancer , their behavior have been effected by the moon position, I mean they can change them self as the moon and you can discover it suddenly, so if you born in Pisces and a cancer friend come in your life and want to make a business or friendship with you, it would be really dangerous.
- —Guest mohammadmohammad
A love story...
- It was not an easy ride, he displayed all the traits of a typical cancer male. He stayed away from me, I never thought he liked me. He was emotionally closed, I tried everything to bring him out of his shell. Love making was always passionate, loving, but no room for intimacy. Didn't call for days. I finally gave up, thinking he just wasn't interested, I started to date someone else. Not to make him jealous but because I needed to move on. Suddenly he started coming around my work all the time and telling me he can't stop thinking of me...telling me he is sorry for how he treated me and spilling out all of his feelings and thoughts. His whole soul exposed to me...then flowers and confessions on a regular basis. I eventually realized the extent of his love for me...and here all along for 6 months I thought the guy didn't even like me, I thought he was using me. In the end I fell in love with his vulnerable exposure, his trusting me with his heart and soul. Happily ever after.
- —Guest 1lilfish
- Had you been more vocal. i guess it could have developed into something better. Time is of the essence make her aware of your true feelings. The world is small and there are a lot of options to choose from. I guess she couldn't wait any longer... so next time around speak your mind and show your heart... :P
- —Guest So new Piscean Girl into a Cancer Guys
Pisces girl cancer boy
- I've been in a relationship with my ((cancer)) boyfriend for almost a year and a half and what I have to say is, it's the best relationship I've ever been in, Im always interested in star signs and I would recommend this duo 100%!! I've never been ina relationship so intense and meaningful and I hope that every Pisces girl finds a cancer man to make her feel loved! Cancer man is very sweet and caring and it goes great with Pisces cause we can often be sensitive lol! I've been with other signs but it never matched up to the compatibility between cancer and Pisces!!
- —Guest Sally
Slippery Pisces let Cancer guy get away
- When I met my Cancer guy I was 19, he was 24. He was perfect. He was a great father to his daughter, a provider, great listener, sincere, and pretty open. I was so jaded, being 19, I wasn't ready to be a wife w/kids. It was only a couple months in, and I felt like I LOVED him, although I never told him that. Without explaination, I stopped calling him, because I wanted to follow my 19 year old mind (explore, live life, date casually) w/out hurting him. There was no love lost. We got back in touch a couple years later, he had a gf, but it was like we never lost a beat! We always held long, colorful conversations full of laughs and memories. Our spirits were (and probably still are) in synch. Present day, we no longer communicate, but he and his gf are engaged and have a new babygirl. His fiancé is also a pisces so I know they're both happy! I'm happy for them as well! I wish we still communicated-I do miss his spirit. I often wonder 'what if' but I know that he wasn't the Cancer for me
- —Guest Carmax702
Pisces woman attracted to Cancer Man
- I am a fish lady in love with a Scorp guy, dating since a year and a half. The only issue is I came to study in another country (U.S) and he is back home. He joined the military and he can only call me once a week. Even though I love him to bits and pieces, I feel emotionally hollow. In the mean time, I've started noticing a cancer guy in my class somehow. He seems so gentle and is so very kind. He appreciates what people do sooo much. He seems like the perfect gentleman. We don't talk much over the phone and stuff, but it has happened twice now that we would be going the same way and have very long chats about stuff. I feel so happy around him, even though I feel he doesn't fancy me . Still, I look forward to meeting him. But I love my scorp man a lot and never ever will I cheat on him. Infact I feel so guilty confessing this and have been feeling like crap, even though I have done nothing wrong. I am the loyal, faithful, honest to the T pisces. The scorp man really loves me a lot.
- —Guest Confused and guilty Pisces
Pisces girl and Cancer boy Match-Heaven
- I have been with my cancer boyfriend for 5 months now. We absolutely adore each other. I feel like i have known him for MUCH longer than 5 months. I never feel insecure around him and he always makes me feel incredibly beautiful and important and amazing. He is very emotional and i have seen him cry quite a few times now, but men are allowed to feel sad and cry too! I love holding him and keeping him safe. He always is ready to hold me and tell me everything's alright whenever i'm feeling upset. He constantly craves affection even when we are in public, he wants me to touch him. My birthday just passed and he somehow made me feel even more special on my bday! We never want to leave each other even after having spent the whole day with each other! He always tells me how much he loves me and how much i mean to him and i am in love with him as well. On a small side note, the love making is incredible! I literally feel like I'm one with him! It is emotionally and physically satisfying.
- —Guest Pisces Female
Pisces gal in luv wit Cancer guy
- I am dating a Cancer guy the past 9 months. We started out to be "just friends" since he cannot go against his family if ever he falls for me. However, we have had a lot of fun and done stuff some couples don't even get to do in years. He admitted his feelings for me first..and me later. We are pretty serious now, but he sure is worried about "mom & family- and all tat they might have to say about this". I really love him, but feel guilty to push him to think of US together. I can only hope that he decides all by himself and sticks on. It REALLY feels like a match made in heaven. I don't know how our story would go, but I hope it ends happily :)
- —Guest pisces in trouble
1-15 of 24Next