From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Pisces
Have you been in a Cancer-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Friendship of Pisces and cancer
- Hello dear readers, actually I'd like to tell you the reality of friendship between Pisces and cancer, well at the beginning every thing is going well but according to the cancer , their behavior have been effected by the moon position, I mean they can change them self as the moon and you can discover it suddenly, so if you born in Pisces and a cancer friend come in your life and want to make a business or friendship with you, it would be really dangerous.
- —Guest mohammadmohammad
A love story...
- It was not an easy ride, he displayed all the traits of a typical cancer male. He stayed away from me, I never thought he liked me. He was emotionally closed, I tried everything to bring him out of his shell. Love making was always passionate, loving, but no room for intimacy. Didn't call for days. I finally gave up, thinking he just wasn't interested, I started to date someone else. Not to make him jealous but because I needed to move on. Suddenly he started coming around my work all the time and telling me he can't stop thinking of me...telling me he is sorry for how he treated me and spilling out all of his feelings and thoughts. His whole soul exposed to me...then flowers and confessions on a regular basis. I eventually realized the extent of his love for me...and here all along for 6 months I thought the guy didn't even like me, I thought he was using me. In the end I fell in love with his vulnerable exposure, his trusting me with his heart and soul. Happily ever after.
- —Guest 1lilfish
- Had you been more vocal. i guess it could have developed into something better. Time is of the essence make her aware of your true feelings. The world is small and there are a lot of options to choose from. I guess she couldn't wait any longer... so next time around speak your mind and show your heart... :P
- —Guest So new Piscean Girl into a Cancer Guys
Pisces girl cancer boy
- I've been in a relationship with my ((cancer)) boyfriend for almost a year and a half and what I have to say is, it's the best relationship I've ever been in, Im always interested in star signs and I would recommend this duo 100%!! I've never been ina relationship so intense and meaningful and I hope that every Pisces girl finds a cancer man to make her feel loved! Cancer man is very sweet and caring and it goes great with Pisces cause we can often be sensitive lol! I've been with other signs but it never matched up to the compatibility between cancer and Pisces!!
- —Guest Sally
Slippery Pisces let Cancer guy get away
- When I met my Cancer guy I was 19, he was 24. He was perfect. He was a great father to his daughter, a provider, great listener, sincere, and pretty open. I was so jaded, being 19, I wasn't ready to be a wife w/kids. It was only a couple months in, and I felt like I LOVED him, although I never told him that. Without explaination, I stopped calling him, because I wanted to follow my 19 year old mind (explore, live life, date casually) w/out hurting him. There was no love lost. We got back in touch a couple years later, he had a gf, but it was like we never lost a beat! We always held long, colorful conversations full of laughs and memories. Our spirits were (and probably still are) in synch. Present day, we no longer communicate, but he and his gf are engaged and have a new babygirl. His fiancé is also a pisces so I know they're both happy! I'm happy for them as well! I wish we still communicated-I do miss his spirit. I often wonder 'what if' but I know that he wasn't the Cancer for me
- —Guest Carmax702
Pisces woman attracted to Cancer Man
- I am a fish lady in love with a Scorp guy, dating since a year and a half. The only issue is I came to study in another country (U.S) and he is back home. He joined the military and he can only call me once a week. Even though I love him to bits and pieces, I feel emotionally hollow. In the mean time, I've started noticing a cancer guy in my class somehow. He seems so gentle and is so very kind. He appreciates what people do sooo much. He seems like the perfect gentleman. We don't talk much over the phone and stuff, but it has happened twice now that we would be going the same way and have very long chats about stuff. I feel so happy around him, even though I feel he doesn't fancy me . Still, I look forward to meeting him. But I love my scorp man a lot and never ever will I cheat on him. Infact I feel so guilty confessing this and have been feeling like crap, even though I have done nothing wrong. I am the loyal, faithful, honest to the T pisces. The scorp man really loves me a lot.
- —Guest Confused and guilty Pisces
Pisces girl and Cancer boy Match-Heaven
- I have been with my cancer boyfriend for 5 months now. We absolutely adore each other. I feel like i have known him for MUCH longer than 5 months. I never feel insecure around him and he always makes me feel incredibly beautiful and important and amazing. He is very emotional and i have seen him cry quite a few times now, but men are allowed to feel sad and cry too! I love holding him and keeping him safe. He always is ready to hold me and tell me everything's alright whenever i'm feeling upset. He constantly craves affection even when we are in public, he wants me to touch him. My birthday just passed and he somehow made me feel even more special on my bday! We never want to leave each other even after having spent the whole day with each other! He always tells me how much he loves me and how much i mean to him and i am in love with him as well. On a small side note, the love making is incredible! I literally feel like I'm one with him! It is emotionally and physically satisfying.
- —Guest Pisces Female
Pisces gal in luv wit Cancer guy
- I am dating a Cancer guy the past 9 months. We started out to be "just friends" since he cannot go against his family if ever he falls for me. However, we have had a lot of fun and done stuff some couples don't even get to do in years. He admitted his feelings for me first..and me later. We are pretty serious now, but he sure is worried about "mom & family- and all tat they might have to say about this". I really love him, but feel guilty to push him to think of US together. I can only hope that he decides all by himself and sticks on. It REALLY feels like a match made in heaven. I don't know how our story would go, but I hope it ends happily :)
- —Guest pisces in trouble
Pisces woman with Cancerian man
- I am in my 30's and have had my fair share of romances and relationships. I am always interested in what sign a guy is, so have always found out sign of guy i'm with in the past. Out of all my relationships (AND friendships) in my life, the best have always been with Cancerian guys! And I always fell hard for them even long before I found out what sign they were. Its like an instant and deep connection and attraction for both people. In short, as a pisces gal, I adore Cancerian guys, love how sincere, gentle and sweet they are, and love how emotion and love/trust is essential to you too, as is for pisces woman. Biggest regret of my life was breaking up with one such Cancer guy, I still miss him 13 yrs later. Tip for Cancer guys, Pisces women also remember everything, even yrs later. Long memories! lol. Like with all signs, there are some bad eggs who give the rest of us a bad name. Not all of us pisces are heartless bitches. I would sell my soul to be with cancerian ex again.
- —Guest Shelley
- I have been dating (unofficially) a Picses for two years now. In that two years he has been with several other women under the pre-tense that "we" are just friends. I leave him alone but he ALWAYS calls and comes back around. Sometimes I wait for the day that he will just stay gone for good, and yet that day has not come. When he does resurface, I always wonder if he's ready to grow up now. I can't imagine that a person could be so confused about if they want to be with another person,or not. Despite the past, I accept him, and, deep down he knows that, that acceptance is contingent on him changing. I think that he is afraid to loose a sense of power by changing, yet, he senses that the changes are what his soul is searching for, which, is why he keeps coming back. I have used this time to exercise patience, forgiveness, and humbleness, but, on the contrary I would be satisfied even if my fish swam away for life. ( To stop the madness because I actually do have feelings too.)
- —Guest Cancer Girl
crazy life with a cancer man
- im a pisces and my fiance is a cancer we have 2 beautiful boys together which was a blessing for us but that didnt defeat the fact that hes a cheating whore .Hes very self centered and selfish and eveything must be about him .we have been together for 9yrs and ive put up with his mess jus to hold my family together ,sad to say we are goin through a horrible breakup now and im certainly considering moving on because as much infedility that was in the relationship i never took a chance to retaliate because i am very sensitive and grew insecurity problems behind it so it discouraged me to even think i was good enough for another man but GOD knows best and there is but so much disrespect one person can take so im DONE
- —Guest beautiful pisces woman
- I am a Pisces female...pretty typical one too, except I tend to be a bit more aggressive :) About 12 years ago, I dated a Cancerian man. The chemistry was undeniable, and the relationship was TOXIC. He was damaged as was I at that point of my life. He had been done wrong, a male Cancer does not get over being betrayed very well and had severe "mommy issues" along with a view that women are either pristine or whores. I had big self esteem issues at that point and also felt it was my job to fix people. This relationship was a HUGE steaming pile of...well, y'know. Anyhoo, after three years of abuse, that was enough. Became Serially monogomous for a while, had some great relationships, grew as a person, developed a lot of self respect. I then decided to become celibate! It was empowering. I also gave up on finding Mr. Right...which of course is when the universe gave me an AMAZING AWESOME BEAUTIFUL Cancerian Man. We have been together five years, married for three and have a lovely baby.
response to Cancer and Pisces don't work
- pisces are so slippery for Cancer .. sensing danger,we will quickly swim away..
- —Guest Pisces make
Hey Heartbrooken Cancer
- I'm sorry that pisces girl did you like that :(. I think a virgo would be great for you. I'm a Cancer guy, so i feel your pain. But it's going to be ok. I read online, that outta the 3 most sexist signs, Cancer came in 3rd place. Sure it's not #1, but we are in the top 3!. I never dated a pisces, but i hope it don't be like this
- —Guest Georgio
My Pisces and I
- We have been dating for a while and I have to say this... They definitely like to please. But in this case he only likes to please me. He refuses to let me please him. However he is extremely sweet and would do anything for me. Honestly it seems like a match made in heaven. He talks about marriage and children.... I'm pretty sure that we are in love and he agrees with me. But I can't tell if he's just saying that to please me. They freaking live to please. So if you have a Pisces boyfriend/Girlfriend be careful... they may leave because of one of their friends being upset and they think the only way to help them is to date and please them. Oh and Cancers watch out... Pisces are very lovable to a lot of people, and jealous is a big thing among us. Don't be surprised if you find yourself jealous a lot. Also don't try to make your Pisces jealous. It will only piss them off.
- —Guest CancerSweetie
my boyfriend is a pises is pisces male
- Me & my boy have been together for alittle over a year now we do alot together & i love him & i know he love's me to
- —Guest im a cancer female
Cancer and Pisces don't work together
- I'm a cancer male. I met a pisces girl in Jan. 2011. We never actually dated but we just had so much in common We talked to each other every single day. We went out to eat a few times and we went to the movies and we also went to a couple of concerts together. She has a 7 year old son and she is going through a divorce, so I wanted to take things slow, but I was really starting to fall in love with this girl. As the months went by though, I noticed that she was talking to me less and less. Then about 2 weeks ago I went on Facebook and she had put a post on there that she had a new boyfriend. I was devastated. I wrote her letter telling how I felt about her and how much it hurt to read that she was in love with someone else. She never wrote back and now we are no longer speaking to each other, but it still hurts because I still love her.
- —Guest Heartbrooken Cancer