Have you been in a Cancer-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
never ending love is killing me
- I'm a pieces and he is a cancerean. Initially, it was so much of love and affection that I started having feeling for him. But it's so true that they are of crab characteristics, they will go in shell if they hate something and will not come out till the time, they don't think it's right time for them for a comeback, but during this time they don't even care that person who is been lost for him should be replied . I have lost hope that even he will comeback to me, well I have tried all . Loving him became a disease to me ...it's embarrassing and killing me .
- —Guest jellyfish
Hey Heartbrooken Cancer
- I'm sorry that pisces girl did you like that :(. I think a virgo would be great for you. I'm a Cancer guy, so i feel your pain. But it's going to be ok. I read online, that outta the 3 most sexist signs, Cancer came in 3rd place. Sure it's not #1, but we are in the top 3!. I never dated a pisces, but i hope it don't be like this
- —Guest Georgio
My Pisces and I
- We have been dating for a while and I have to say this... They definitely like to please. But in this case he only likes to please me. He refuses to let me please him. However he is extremely sweet and would do anything for me. Honestly it seems like a match made in heaven. He talks about marriage and children.... I'm pretty sure that we are in love and he agrees with me. But I can't tell if he's just saying that to please me. They freaking live to please. So if you have a Pisces boyfriend/Girlfriend be careful... they may leave because of one of their friends being upset and they think the only way to help them is to date and please them. Oh and Cancers watch out... Pisces are very lovable to a lot of people, and jealous is a big thing among us. Don't be surprised if you find yourself jealous a lot. Also don't try to make your Pisces jealous. It will only piss them off.
- —Guest CancerSweetie
my boyfriend is a pises is pisces male
- Me & my boy have been together for alittle over a year now we do alot together & i love him & i know he love's me to
- —Guest im a cancer female
Cancer and Pisces don't work together
- I'm a cancer male. I met a pisces girl in Jan. 2011. We never actually dated but we just had so much in common We talked to each other every single day. We went out to eat a few times and we went to the movies and we also went to a couple of concerts together. She has a 7 year old son and she is going through a divorce, so I wanted to take things slow, but I was really starting to fall in love with this girl. As the months went by though, I noticed that she was talking to me less and less. Then about 2 weeks ago I went on Facebook and she had put a post on there that she had a new boyfriend. I was devastated. I wrote her letter telling how I felt about her and how much it hurt to read that she was in love with someone else. She never wrote back and now we are no longer speaking to each other, but it still hurts because I still love her.
- —Guest Heartbrooken Cancer