- Going on 10 months... Talks about getting engaged soon! I have never been more in love with anyone. It's true folks - perfect match!
- —Guest Ruth (Cancer)
Scorpio female cancer male
- I met my cancer boyfriend two months ago. He totally gets me and I get him. He says the sweetest things to me and his words take me to another world:) I was previously married to a sag and he was so cold and awful match for me. Not to mention he cheated on me and left me. My cancer is honestly the best connection I've ever had and we are gonna get married later this year:) so in love!!!
- —Guest Blessed beyond
Cancers are like cancer.......
- Cancers are like cancer, if you don't cut them off before they get attached to u they will be hard to get rid of. I never been in an intimate realationship with one but my best friend was a cancer (im a female scorpio). We knew each other since we were young. We always just clicked. Sometimes I felt like we were kids just enjoying life without a care. Then cancers have a serious side too that scorpios like. Cancers work hard but play harder. Cancers want everyone to like them. They usually seek approval from society/outsiders & scorpios seek approval only by those that are closest to them. I use to talk to my bf until the sun came up, set & rose again. Never will I ever converse with anyone as much as we did. Cancer are so cut & dry tho, it doesnt matter how much time u spent with them or how much they love u. Once they are done thats it. This so hard for scorpios to accept becuz we have trouble letting go. Im VERY bad with this. We are ruled by our emotions. Crabs are hot cold!
- —Guest Scorpio
I need help ASAP cf sm
- Ok I met him(s) about a year ago and from when we first talked I felt a sexual air and I didn't knnow why. Then we talked every single day and found out he had a gf (sag ugh) still does but now we're talking as if we're in a relationship saying I love you, miss you, want you.. and we argued about his girlfriend before he panicked when he thought I was "leaving him" and that's when he opened up to me told me how he felt and I need help in what to do because I tried to respect the fact he has a gf but I'm afraid to be "that bitch" so I'm hoping anyone could help me out :/ like how can we be together if he's attached to her and me?
- —Guest helpacrabout!!!
la cancer y el scorpio
- Me and him met back in college. We had to stand and introduce ourselves to the class and when I've seen him and was thought, "Damn." But he seemed as if he was too good to be associated with anyone, so I forgot about him. Somehow we ended up talking and there was this attraction I felt towards him. We exchanged numbers and we talked every single night til yhe sun came up. So there we knew we liked eachother just didn't want to rush and I was so in love. At first he was like a big brother because I always felt protected. He told me that he was in another relationship (sagitarius sp?) But I feel connected to him it was a high for me. I can honestly say he is the only one that could handle me emotional wise. But he can play those mind games not with me but I've seen him worked them on the smallest things. He broke it off with his other woman and started seeing me we've been dating now and everything just felt right. I was happy and we get into fights but nothing too serious. Mi amor
- —Guest lacrabbybooboo73:)
In Heaven (So Far)
- I actually met my Scorpio on the internet.... Omegle if you can believe it. Now, I'm moving down to the States to be with her. I had never, ever thought this would happen to me, but every time I look at her I just can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't met her, purely by chance.
- —Guest Tim
- I am a cancer female (july 3) and i have been with a scorpio man (nov 19) on and off for 9 yrs. this relationship is hard on a cancers emotions. I have tried to please my scorpio man and he doesn't appreciate what he has until he makes me mad. he can be a bully,selfish, inconsiderate if it doesn't benefit him. I believe that he is a good man, but he always thinks of the negativity of people and life and his surroundings. Me as a cancer woman I have had more than enough of the scorpio sting and yet I may be giving up my intimate and emotional relationship with this scorpio man my tolerance for him coming to a end. Scorpio men react wrongful almost abusive to me and yet he loves me more than he knows. I always have to be the cheerleader for my scorpio man he goes on the right path and does go and then unexpectantly he kicks of the milk. Very, smart but very dumb when it comes to relationships and one's that are good for him. Bottom line cancer scorpio can be very disruptive for the soul.
- I don't know how many per cent these things like horoscope, fortune teller might be true. But my ex was a Scorpio, yes we felt in love at first sight and be in relationship for 2 yrs. and a half, however we just had 7 months together, most of times we was separated from each other due to his study. One day the decision of broke up had been made with the thought that he might be successful in his country than in mine (we come from different continents) while I couldn't live far from my family. Now being with my new boyfriend, he is really good to me, even better than my ex but sometimes I still cry in the night of missing my ex so badly, miss it so much the unspoken connection between us. Am I an unfaithful one getting my own punishment?! It’s so truth “it’s hard and even painful to separate” ( wondering has he forgoten me yet ?). Wish you guys all the happiest in this world
- —Guest Cancer lady
Love at first breath
- I can't believe it. I've never been one for astrology but I'm a Cancer and I've met a Scorpio about two weeks ago. Immediately we had an instant connection that neither of us could explain, it was like we could read each others minds. Even on our first embrace, we both felt the intense passion that comes between both our signs. I think she's the real deal. It's still early but the level of comfort and ease we have around each other is something I could see lasting for a long time.
- —Guest Will
- I am a Cancer and my boyfriend is a Scorpio. These things describe us to a T! We are so happy together, and have been in a relationship for 2 years now. We are starting to talk about marriage. He's the love of my life!
- —Guest Luckyinlove
- I am a Scorpio woman and It was A Dream Come True When I Met The Love Of My Life Which he Is A Cancer. We Are So Different But Yet So Alike. Since The Day We Met We Had A Connection And We Cant Stay Apart. We Have problems But He Love Me And I Love Him. Found My Soul Mate And We Getting Married Soon... Cancer And Scorpio Perfect
- —Guest jones
Cancer woman, Scorpio man.
- Our relationship down to a tee. Only difference with us is he lives in LA and I live in London. We're deeply in love and have a deep connection, the distance between us makes it hard sometimes, but two and a half years and thousands of miles between us must mean that we have something incredibly special.
- —Guest Londongirl
Cancer woman & Scorpio man
- I met my Scorpio boyfriend 4 years ago dated for a while but parted ways and however we have got back together and together for now one year! Things are great he is loving and kind, he calms my cancer moodiness down! We are planning to get married things couldn't be any better!
- —Guest Guest 212
Cancer woman Scorpio Male
- The relationship is great we were together for 5yrs male Scorpio is great for a Cancer woman if the feeling is mutual.,,
- —Guest Pumpkin
- Just met my cancer n im already moving in. We fight we laugh no sex yet... Ima make him wait.
- —Guest Scorpio love