This is so true
- This couldn't be more true my boyfirend is a Scorpio and I am a Cancer and he has the most sarcastic attitude ever and he needs alot more space apart than I do I know he cares for me but its is like it said there is a mystery between us and that is what sometimes brings my insecurities out and show my real emotion that he can't handle he is not a very emotional person at all I NEVER believed these things until now !!!!!!
- —Guest Beauty23
LOVE THAT CAN BE TESTED...
- UN LOVE WITH A CANCER MAN, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND (MARRIED) I STILL LOVE HIM N HE LOVES ME. I KNOW THAT IF WE WOULD HAVE MEET FIRST IT WOULD'VE BEEN DIFFERENT. I COULDN'T SEE LIFE WITHOUT HIM IN IT.
- —Guest anglewitwings
Cancer Woman Scorpio Men
- 2 Scorpio men made my life hell. Another has been my bestfriend for awhile which i've fallen in love with. We understand each other and love one another truly , but our shells and "dark ways" interrupt our love. It's hard for a Cancer woman to open up fully to a man that'll just manipulate her and use her for his own personal pleasure. Scorpios aren't into monogamy these days and Cancers possessiveness takes over.. Cancer try lightening up and being a friend dont fall for their amazing sex and stunning eyes there is more under the surface. Try being fun and flirty (only with him) show him your domestic and trustworthy, don't tell him your life story Right away wait awhile. Scorpios if a Cancer cares a lot they will show you rather than be exposed and tell you. For this relationship to work they need time to build and grow.
- —Guest universecancer
Re: Msg for Rose (Sapphire2011)
- I persisted and I am glad I did. I finally just got sick of the push/pull dynamic and kissed him. Not easy for us Cancer women to be the aggressor, but I guess its true that Scorpios bring us out of our shells! He was freaked at first, he is a very cautious scorp, but that rapidly gave way to intense passion to intense declarations of love. He came back from a trip recently and his eyes just burned into me, and he looked like he wanted to devour me whole (we ended up spending the day in bed :)! The sex is amazing, the intensity unreal. So glad I took the chance, feel like I am with the love of my life. Thanks Sapphire :) Advice to other Cancer woman, it may take awhile for the Scorp man to trust and yield to you, but everything they say about the beauty and rewards of being with an evolved Scorp is equally true. Worth the wait!
- —Guest Rose
Cancer and scorpio love
- Me and my baby have been together for a year and some and it is difficult. I love him dearly but they are easily temper and staburn at time. He is the cancer and im a scorpio i always ask what is on his mind and i get either nothing or a short answer he cant explain. The things i do lik is hes very loving an wenim upset he is there tu cater tu me, when we get in fights we both get over our pride and say sry. Hes a wonderful man but i do warn scorpio when going into a cancer and scorpio relationship you must go in open minded and understand his feelings and talk wen u disagree not yell.
- —Guest Moon
- ive,ben dating my g.f shes a cancer we r now going to be 7 months now,..weboth locked eyes in high sckl senior year ..ever since then we new we were meant to bb she brings me smiles to my face n joy ...n yu can feel its going to be that forwver type of shit.yea we might fight at times but long run we still stand side by side frm eAchother she my bak I got,hers ;) shes my own personal brand of drug I cant never get enough frm cuz everytime im wit her im alwYz smiling n happy as ever .moments last forever thats us enernity ,its jst crazy how we connected but dMn I almost forgot the sex is so amazing like woahh;) wat love can dooo
- —Guest Victor
Cancer woman scorpio man
- ive been dating my scorpio for a year and a half but ive been crazy about him ever since i was a kid even basing my childhood dream husband on him. he's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me...he really balances me out, level-headed and to some extent calm, in contrast to my hot-headed, emotional self. he's really overprotective and most of our fights are about my interaction with other men but aside from that, our relationship is perfect and i wanna give us my all. i feel so free and open with him, so loved and protected and it's so weird how i can trust a guy this much. :) and we've got this crazy intense attraction between us which makes our days so much more exciting. it's a long distance relationship but we make it work. :) i love him soooo much and i cant wait to marry him! haha he even yawns when i yawn. :D
- —Guest cancer886
Scorpios' Lives are an Adventure
- This is my first time dating a cancer male, I am a scorpio female. I find that capricorns and leos are fun but cancer males are very laid back and a lil' withdrawn I am one of those scorps who like to joke and have my space at times but I do realize with cancer males they wanna be around u all the time lol, not a bad thing but when u just meet them and u have things u got to do they wanna plan ur whole day with them everyday. By the way, I tend to click well with Capricorns and Leos. The cancer experience is still a journey to learn.
- —Guest MsScorpio
Cancer man Scorpio woman
- I am unable to anyone else ever... because I gave my heart to him years ago. Our love for each other is so intense. Never had sex because we are with other people but I will NEVER give up on my love... my Cancer... my sweet... each moment of every day I think about how intense the sex would be, how loving and passionate... oh my sweet love... one day we will be forever entwined.
- —Guest Never give up on him
Cancer (F) Scorpio (M)
- I have been with my scorpio for 7 years. We might in high school and it was love at first sight. From the first day we hang out, we both couldnt get enough of each other. It was very on and off when we were younger and didnt know how to handle things. untill i (cancer) was fed up of "hiding in my shell". We broke up for 6 months and scorpio came back very intense. He vowed to never do the things he did (thinking my feelings were childish feelings). We recently got married on our 8 year annverisary and when we argue and get mad at each other, we could never be apart. It would hurt us to much. We have a 2 year old daughter together and our realtionship is perfect. i wouldnt have it any other way.
- —Guest scorpio lover
- i met a cancer in high school and tried to pretend we could be friends. the problem with that is we couldnt. our attraction and attachment to one another is what pushed him away. he couldnt handle the intensity of the relationship. we were like the perfect couple. we didnt argue. i never felt insecure. i knew without a doubt he loved me. he had a beautiful character. now ten years later I still wish he and I could be. although Ive dated and even had kids the men cant hold a candle to him. ive been praying that I can let him go and move on because although he is forever on my mind all day everyday I dont believe we will be together. i have a lock on my heart and he has the key. he wont give it back. ive written and asked him for closure. a conversation is all but no response. i dont ever want to date another cancer as long as I live. its a miserable existence if they are scared of the intensity and wholeness of the very one who understands them and will love them til death do us part. t
Scorpio woman falling for a Cancer man
- I have been in love with a Cancer guy for almost 4 years now. However, the catch is.. he doesn't know about that and I doubt if he ever feels the same way. He's the typical Cancerian. Beneath that tough, callous and moody shell of his is a kind, sweet but vulnerable person. He's intelligent but he often comes across as a cold type of person to others. We've been friends for a while now and because of that, I fell for him. It's not that he's the perfect match for me or anything.. This thing that I feel for him is beyond words. I was drawn to his mystery at first but as I got to know him, I was drawn even more because there was so much more to him than anyone could know. I feel the brewing attraction but I can't be sure if it's real or if it's because I like him too much and I'm imagining things. But, if given the chance, I would've given him my unconditional love.
- —Guest skye
Cancer Woman and Scorpio Man
- Me and my boyfriend have been going out for five months on the 28th of this month which is January, everything is so intense, the sex is just so amazing. He took my virginity, then asked me to marry him. I don't know how i can live without him, he talks to other girls and that makes me jealous, but I try and deal with it because he says he only wants me. He hurts me, and i try and deal with that also, but it hurts, then he's sweet and caring, I swear, he's the sweetest guy i've ever met
- —Guest howCANiLIVEwithoutYOU
SCORPIO CANCER DOOMED LUVAFFAIR
- I am a cancer female and I have been having an affair with a scorpio man. When we first met, we had lunch and talked all day every day. We instantly clicked! We became intimate with one another and it seemed as if we grew even closer.Well I asked him to do me a favor and that's when everything went downhill. He agreed to do me the favor but did not do it. I called and he did not answer so I called him from another number only to have him hang up on me when he realized it was me. I was FURIOUS! I texted him some very harsh things. Anyway, we continued to communicate but it was never the same. He could not get over the fact that I disrespected him. He pretended to be over it but every time he felt like it he would start talking about me disrespecting him. Well yesterday I had enough and I told him to kick rocks! In the beginning I allowed him to make me feel bad about cussing him out, so I allowed him to get away with a treating me bad. I miss him terribly but he is such an asshole.
- —Guest Scorp/Cancerlost
Dominican cancer(F) Mexican Scorpio(M)
- I am a 25 year old female Cancer yes and my Boyfriend is a FINE 24YR OLD Scorpion King i will only talk for my self cuz am always afraid of being betrayed but ladies and GENTELMEN we are born for each other i wish i would've met him before because i have a child from my first marriage but thats no prob for him....I just dont find the words to express my self i feel like i can fly is incredible i can do anything i want i know we are gonna be sucessfull if we stay together i like his way of wanting to know were am at or who am with i appreciate that from him we are meant to be and i check everything our ways and i analize is just great we are twin souls i love him and i am 99.9% sure he loves me...
- —Guest Nana