im a scorpio woman
- i love my cancer husband well hes my boyfriend but he will be my husband... he is everything ive ever wanted in a man... t.f signed s.f
- —Guest unknownlady
- I am a scorpion female who just recently got out of a three year relationship with a cancer. It was goood the first few months and than his true self came out. He lied about EVERYTHING! He was cheating .we never had real convos. I would talk and he would play video games. He always put me down, I guess I was just afraid to b alone. But I recently met a leo and so far I've never been happier. Cancer man plus scorpio woman equal one unhappy girl!
- —Guest Satine
Scoripo & Cancer for life
- I'm a Scorpio and my husband is a Cancer. We been together now for 13 years. When I first saw him I just got butterflys and chills all over my body. Still to this day when he touches me I still get chills all over my body. Even thow we been together for so long we still get along like when we first got together. Where I'm week he's strong. And where he's week I'm strong. We have 3 beautiful Daughters together.. I say Scorpio's and Cancer's belong together.. We have nothing but love for eachother.. Even when we did break up for a month it was like we was still together.. And I'm speeking for just myself.. ;p
- —Guest Emerald Johnson
Scorpio meets her Cancer
- I saw my Cancer man a while back when I was at a bank and I was instantly attracted, but I had a boyfriend. When my boyfriend broke up with me, I later found myself opening up a bank account at that same bank. My Cancer man was not my banker, but the lady who opened up my bank account did the courtesy of giving my number in private. Instant attraction and he makes me so happy and we've only been talking for a week! It feels right when I am with him. Plus, he is moving to a new bank next week. I feel like it was all fate for us to meet like this before he left. It's a scary thought thinking of what would've happened if he weren't in my life now! Scorpio finally meets her Cancer.
- —Guest ayybee
iam in love with a Cancer man
- Iam a scorpio woman when I first mett my cancer man OMG I fell in love! I instantly got butterflies in my stomach, then when we had sex it was the best most passionate sex ever! Were engaged! I couldn't be happier! Scorpio + Cancer =perfect love match!
- —Guest Denise
SEXII SCORP & VIRGINIA CRAB ROUND 2
- IM A SEXII SCORP FEMALE, HE IS A SEXY CRAB 270 MILES SOUTH.... WE MET ON HERE 1 YEAR AGO OR SO. HOOKED UP 1 ST TIME IN VA FOR A 3 DAY WEEKEND. IT WAS HEAVEN. REUNITED IN DEC 2010 FOR 2 WEEKS TILL JAN 2011. A STALKER TYPE DUDE I WAS TALKIN/TEXTIN WITH KEPT INTERFERRING. HE WAS HURT X 2. IT FELL QUIET A BIT. NOW SINCE LATE JUNE WE TALK ON PHONE AND WRITE.... I DO WANT HIM BACK TO GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME. HE WANTS TO DO A LONG WEEKEND SOON, SOME PIC'S PERHAPS MODELIN SOME DAY. HE FORGIVES ME TALKIN TO THE OTHER GUY IN JAN, BUT DOESN'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN. THE GUY WAS NEVER WHAT I WANTED, HAVENT SEEN HIM IN 8 MONTHS NO LOVE LOST..... I WANT A LIFE WITH HIM NOW. I WROTE HIM A LETTER SPELLIN IT ALL OUT HE WILL GET IT TOMORROW. LIFE IS SHORT. THERE ARE OTHERS BUT I FEEL I OWED HIM THIS MUCH. HE WANTS TO COME UP HERE TO ME BUT HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE? ANY COMMENTS???? HELP............OR SHOULD I JUST GO WITH A PHILLY GUY???
- —Guest SEXII
- ^That's what I said to myself once I, a Scorpio female, started dating my amazing Cancerian man. The attraction between the two of us was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, and it intrigued me. Being around my Cancer feels both intoxicating and soothing--that's the best way that I can describe it. And that intuitive characteristic of the Scorpio-Cancer relationship is spot on! I don't know how, but we can almost read each others' minds; we're on very similar wavelengths. And he's so caring and sweet... Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I think I've found "the One"! He's absolutely everything that I could've ever asked for. I dunno, it just... it "feels" right--I can't really explain it. We just started seeing each other, so I'm curious as to see where this will go. I'm looking forward to it!
- —Guest Venne
- Am a cancer F. Dating a scorpion M. It was love at first sight like we've know eachother for a long time. And then he changes of blue he stay last all the cutie in town knows him from nite club to the other. and when I see him out. All culd ever say he want space
- —Guest Janet
Cancer Male Scorpio Male
- I am a male Cancer and met a Male Scorpio. How do these work? So far it's like this. He is amazing and i really feel a connection. Never felt such a connection as fast as i have with this guy. We talked for hours and never a awkward moment. I from the start felt comfortable and realxed in his company. He gave lots of compliments as did i and all seemed true. We agree on allot of things. We both said that we wanted to keep seeing each other so let hope somthing comes of it cause i certainly hope so.. I am a bit wild and he is very settled so hoping we will be able to complement each other. Maybe he can calm me down a bit as i would not mind and need it. Also as he said maybe i can loosin him up possibly. Finger's crossed something comes of it..
- —Guest Jay
He could be it!
- I am.a scorpio woman and wen I first laid eyes on this cancer man, there was something so mysterious and sexy in his eyes. I knew I had to see wat he was about. We were at work n I couldnt keep my eyes off of him.. So I flrted and stared a little and wen I he stared back I could feel him thinking the same thimgs. We exchanged numbers and wen I recieved the first txt jus minutes after him walking out the door it reasured me we were on the same pag. We have only been seeing each other for a couple weeks nw but it feels like years. I can truely be myself and say whatever is on my mind and he still likes me. He dosent care wat co workers or anyone has to say about me. And hes affectionate and sincere bt still very manly and sexy with it.. Its hard nt to gets my hopes up about a relationship because even tho he says he dosent want one rite nw, he shows me how intersted and smitten he is by me.. And wow I like him to the point where even tho its nt official between us, hes My Man:-)
- —Guest Selene
- Overall scorpios are very sensual, they have to have the physical love in the beginning of a relationship but as they get more into you that physical love transforms into a more emotional one, they strongly bond with their partner on the intelectual level (ofcourse there is still plenty of the bedroom action) and once are provided with the same complete devotion, then they trully deeply fall in love with their partner. Remember Cancers, scorpios take a while to open up because by nature they are priate people you have to reassure them that you are loyal and are able to keep their secrets, if u don't then they will never open up. they can be clingy and posessive but that only tells you that they want you around (a lot)! So Cancers, show off your devotion but do not smother and scorpios will shower you with a lot of love in return.
- —Guest moonsign
- I'm a cancer and my amazing man is a scorpio. He is the most wonderful person I have ever met. We worked togther and instantly clicked. We went out on a date and sparks flew! We have been togther for about 6 months now not a single fight and I've never been so in love! He's my perfect match and I can tell its going to be a long loving relationship! We were just ment to be. Cancer female and scorpio male are perfect for each other. I love my bambino with all my heart
- —Guest breena
- It seems that Scorpio Male with Cancer Female works out way better than Scorpio Female with Cancer Male. I can say (being a Scorpio female) married to a Male Cancer that things didn't work out for the best in my relationship..in the beginning it was very lovely (we met when we were 16)..but towards the end it's hell. My Cancer guy cheated (countless times) on me and he has deep dark issues that I never knew nothing about, plus he lies a lot. I believe in God and that things might work out...only if He is in it. So far the Scorpio/Cancer relationship isn't looking too good right now and hasn't been for a good long time, sadly. Like what another poster said...this pairing is overrated...at least for the female Scorpio/male Cancer.
- —Guest Tiff Shrid
- Female cancer male scorpio are perfect matches if both are ready for commitment. My scorpio slept around alot an saw nothing wrong with it. Scorpio male and female can be two faced
- —Guest Corrin
- i broke it off with my cancer b.f cause he was flirting with someone i knew . now i kind of regret. doing this. want him back . but wont even accept my call. he told me he loved me. he could marry me. only together 3 months. is it a waste of time or move on
- —Guest girl barber