From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Libra
Have you been in a Cancer-Libra relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- When i met my cancer omg i was in love ill kill any bitch who looks his direction. We was gucii in the begining but he mad sensative... he sweet careing thoughtful but mean. And naya dont play that shit!!! He alwaes blame shit on me and i do the same. I love him alot very weird cant let him go he put a spell on me!!!
- —Guest lenaya
- My experience was horrific. Started out fine and got steadily worse. He was cancer and I Libra. He knew just how to hurt me and I couldn't let go for years and basically stalked him because i knew i was in the wrong in the relationship and my solution was to just keep trying. but it made it worse. Then after when we tried again I messed it up and was not able to give him the emotional support he needed or the courage to take the necessary steps. and had my self esteem ripped to shreds. Its noones fault really, we are just creatures from 2 different planets. I never felt such a weird connection though and it scared the hell out of me. I will never get over it.
- —Guest t
Libra female lovin a Cancer male
- I am a Libra, and my husband is a Cancer. I guess we do not fit the mold because we have the most amazing relationship. We can't stand to be apart... and being a Libra, you'd think I would want to be out on the town - but no - I want to be nowhere without my Cancer mate - and frankly, I don't want a room full of people. Just me and him! We have amazing chemistry, and there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make my heart soar with delight because of the devotion, love and attention I receive from him. So maybe we are atypical of a Libra/Cancer lovers, but I encourage all of you - give it your best shot, because if you can make it work, you are going to be happier than you could have ever imagined!
- —Guest So in love.
Cancer girl libra boy
- I and my boyfriend of 11months are each others halves. We both know exactly what were thinking and can read each other perfectly. We've been through so much, but not enough to knock us down. We have complete trust in each other and I love him with all my heart. We both are faithful, loyal and would do anything for each other. He's made his mistakes, we've had to go through desperate measures to see each other but he was worth it and I'm thankful of God for bringing m into my life. Sometimes I can be annoyed of how crazy he is, and easily influenced by his friends he is, but just keeping up with small talks with him and keeping him on the right track is all it takes. I love him and he loves me, and were perfect for each other.
- —Guest SarahMariee
- I'm not sure If it's the long distant relationship aspect or that we're just not compatible? At first he'd call me any minute he had free and visit me a lot. Now it's excuse after excuse. Some gut feeling tells me he's bored of me although I make it beyond clear that I love him and will be there for anything. Idk if he's just not interested. Although he says it's not at, that I'm "over thinking things" he's very distant and his friends are his number one priority. It has it's many ups and downs. Hopefully things that can be overcome. But at the moment in don't know where we stand. He has me wondering if I matter to him at all
- —Guest Cancer male female libra
Libra (Girl) Cancer (Man)
- I am a Libra Girl dating a cancer male for 1 1/2 years. We had a very rocky beginning. I like to talk and iron out our differences and he would always shut down, leaving me to guess why he was upset with me. I stressed to him that I am a social butterfly, I love to talk and communicate. Him shutting down was simply not an option for us. He promised to communicate better and he does. The sex is incredible, just entering the room wether its me or him the sexual chemistry is in the air so thick we can barely contain ourselves. When we go out to eat our conversation is great. He does not trust me and wants to always know my where abouts. I don't mind this just yet. I am honest with him and hope that we have many years to come together. We love each other, yesterday, today and tomorrow! This Libra is in love with her cancer! entering a room the sexual chemistry is in the air thick. W
- —Guest hisgurl
Libra woman, Cancer Man.
- I'm Libra woman and I love life and everything in it and I'm very optimistic. My cancer man of almost 2 yes..seems to bring a slow change in me. He was such a sweet gentleman when we first started dating but now I feel so suffocated. His non stop worrying and insecurities suffocates me so much so that I can hardly breathe. He says he respects my spaceand my wishes but he's always there, I cannot enjoy my own time at all. He's become too possesive of me and has to know everything or else he says he'll just worry to death. I feel like he manipulates me emotionaly..and I cannot enjoy our sex life anymore..he is gentle but I can't feel any sparks anymore. I loose my desires the moment he tells me not to move. He seems to care more about staying inside me rather than making me feel like he cares about me. I feel no emotional attachment from him, I feel like all his attentions were just so he could make out with me every weekend..I want to be loved for being me not for having my body..
- —Guest Wavering
overall, im madly in love
- I love my Libra. I know him well and He is passionate and honest in our relationship. As Cancers we expect the other to just KNOW our moods. Well lets flip that. Libras expect Cancers to know their moods. Yes My Libra is given his space. I trust him in every aspect of our relationship. He focuses on pleasing our family and it makes him feel good to see his family happy. So I have No problem Understanding and Learning Him. Be Observant. Ask Him about him. Let Him know that whenever he is ready to express himself, You will always be there to listen. And I get the same in return. Its kind of hard for him to understand the Moody, Needy Cancer. So I just tell him things like, " I'm upset right now, let me be upset for awhile and when I'm ready, I will let you know and if you are willing to listen, we can talk about why I WAS upset".... lol... I love my libra. Our intimate relationship is the Best and I feel him on an Emotional level. Just compromise with eachother. It will efeel co tent
- —Guest Engulfed
Libra girl dates Cancer boy
- Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. Our relationship is still fresh, I know but Im also 16 and he is 18. Its very sad to say but Libras and Cancers are not compatable at all. Im a libra, and he is a cancer. Our communication sucks, hes into crazy chicks, girls who always have something to say and act crazy with him. Im more of the quiet type who stays home and cuddles. He gets bored easily, and everytime we fight he always manipulates the situation and blames everything on me. He tries to make me look like the bad one and always finds a different excuse to argue with me. I feel like one main problem is because I am not mature yet to be in a relationship, or I dont know what the hell it is but this goes to all my libra girls, DO NOT go out with a Cancer man. Allthough we have chemistry and when we're alone its amazing. But when we're apart its all fights and arguements. Too much to handle. Its like we're not ment to be. Im so used to him though, I dont know what to do..
- —Guest Peggy
i am a libra woman and my man is a cance
- Us Libra woman need to be spoiled with attention and showered with affection!! We are honest and very dedicated to a relationship. See me I give my dude all my love and treat him good. But he still find ways to be unhappy and pulled back. We've been together for 5 years. I know he loves me and really care. I just can't stand when he get so emotional, and Moody!! I love to communicate and talk about what bothers me and he won't!! Instead he rather crawl in his shell. I'm tired!! I'm a good woman, that loves to keep the peace, with a strong personality. HELP!!!
- —Guest rissbella
Libra woaman married to a cancer
- I am a libra married to a Cancer for 9years lets just say everything everyone commented on here is true. This is why our marriage is spiraling out of control. I think cancer men are very Controling and very self-fish to the T! Everytime we argue and I'm about to leave, he would convince me to stay. I can't wait to get divorce !!! lol I know it sucks but its true!!! I am a happy person upbeat and some how he always try to bring me down. He has a problem with me being loud. He always playing Victim. Sadly I had 3 beautiful boys with him and its deffintly going to affect the kids that we going to get divorce. But I feel trap in this marriage and I want out.
- —Guest Im not say
cancer and libra girls
- I've dated a libra girl (I'm cancer) and god..it was the best experience I've lived. We do not date anymore because of the distance and school. I really felt she was my soul mate. It has been an intense relationship..we would just look at each others and I had shivers. The problem is, I think there was too much passion. I get worried more easily, and she's totally forward and free. I often felt I was great enough for her, she was almost like a goddess to me. I don't think our sign were very compatible, but the passion was there. Marriage? I don't think it would be a good a idea for those two signs. Passionate relationship? The best!
- —Guest Jaded
cancer girl in love with libra girl
- im a cancer girl and my gf is a libra. i am intrigued how vibrant she is when it comes to social situations. she is a social butterfly;; the life of the party;; and center of attention and everyone favs;; i love that becuase im the exact opposite;; when i first met her;; she didnt knw if i was gay or not and she made a move;; by simply asking for a hug after huggin a mutual friend of ours. that of top caught my attention because im so shy and she made me feel comfortable instead of akward dates because of so much shyness. she loves conversation about any and everything;; she reads my mind;; and i hate when she does it but i could never hide anything from her;; she feel in love with me first and feelings werent mutual at first but i didnt want to confess it but she knew and simply said that she knew but she understands;; and she would be patient until she feels the same way. i love her so much;; she feel in love since day one and i fall deeper in love after every day has come;; luv u ba
- —Guest lesbian
Trust Your Instincts
- I am a Libra to the core and he's the Cancer. Librans are very intuitiveands from the beginning I had a feeling that we would not work out but, true to nature, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and go out with him anyway. Disasterous! He was unromantic, selfish, and arrogant to name a few. We actually ended up being complete opposites, having absolutely nothing in common. Coming on this site and seeing that he as a Cancer falls under the "incompatible" column made me laugh, shake my head, and think "so true!"
- —Guest Alexis
Hard Earned Bliss
- I'm a Libra female w/a Cancer male for 5+ years. This pairing needs maturity to work but can be a great love. Cancers bring compassion and feeling to Libra while Libra brings selflessness and devotion to Cancer. Furthermore, Cancers are intuitive and Libras are rational but sometimes Cancer wants to be rational while Libra wants to be emotional so then they swap perspectives and points of view. That's good. Learning. Downside: Cancer can be insecure and tends to manipulate with guilt while Libra can be cold and inexpressive. There's often a lot of one-upmanship and struggling to understand each other in in this relationship. It's resolvable but it takes time and patience. My Cancer-Libra relationship is the most profound and wonderful love of my life. Ultimately, Cancers are hyper-sensitive and Libras live to make their partners happy. When it goes on that track it's bliss.
- —Guest Lindsay
1-15 of 61Next