- I've got a cancer man and I'm a sag woman. I live him dearly. He is my best friend my lover and my world. I'm scared to marry him in a few months cause I'm scared he'll leave. He has a baby with someone else. I trust him completely but he was with her for quite some time and she did have his child. Even though he proposed to me and wants to marry me i fear he will disappear like the rest. But
- —Guest poe
Sag Woman Cancer Man
- I love my cancer he is so amazing. Even though we bump heads at the end of the day we are still lover and friends.
- —Guest _LoveOfHisLife
Sag Woman-Cancer Man
- Sometimes I don't know what to do with him.I love him but he always blames me for everything and never wants to listen but for some reason i cant let him go.
- —Guest TrulyFaithful
When I am ready...
- I'm a Sag woman and my ex boyfriend of two years a Crab ....the very first day we met... we immedtly had this undeniablstrng bond!Talk and laugh... That night the first thing we did when alone, was to express our attraction,both of us was instantly appalled yet confused...we did not continue..we were both shocked at the intensity of our feelings...!He left that night I was glad, knew that he had to come back we did not talk just agree to disagree... I saw him the nxt day...No man ever made me feel so complete...so loved...He is divorced, I was married.We are/were each other's soulmates...I reluctantly gave him a baby.my freedom which I so dearly love, gave away, thought he wld love me more.. then we had a huge argment and Cancer fled(41Yrs).I still cant believe it!!! I know I probly deserve it...Not even to say gve me closure.My beautiful baby.....So many complications! Begged me for a child.Our love child. I had to adopt her.All that's left is Pain,Shame and guilt.35yrs
- —Guest Hurt
- Rocky then a mutha I'm a sag and my man is a cancer..ARGUE MAKEUP LEAVE COMEBACK MAKEUP And ARGUE again all in the same hour- love him though
- —Guest Royal
- i am sag wherever i go cancer seems to be there, my mom, dad relatives neighbours. the luck of sagitarius man sucks they dont give you the freedom to do anything, when you are not there they disgrace you in front of everybody come on god show some mercy man, you got to be kidding me.
- —Guest roxy
sad lifetime lessons
- Connected for many years now, but years don't bring happiness. Loved his adventuresome spirit, but that same spirit leads him torward the sexual addiction that is the most important aspect of his life. When it was good it was fantastic, but the down times outweigh the good by far. He is all about sex with others, and thus, lying and cheating. I feel I have wasted years of my life hoping for an individual to mature. Being a Sag it probably won't happen and I am trying to salvage whats left of my ego and life and move forward. Very innapropriate combination.
- —Guest cece
A lil Rocky
- Me being a cancer & him being a Sag is not as great as I would want it, like a cancer I'm emotional & liked to be reassured about his feeling but he doesn't exactly know how to. So it's difficult to understand & im deeply in love w/ him though !!
- —Guest Canerous
- I have just been dumped, yes dumped by my Sag boyfriend because he was jealous of my children!! My grown up children!!! We kept separate houses, I am financially independent, I never interrupted his ' schedule'. We had an amazing time when together, the sex was out of this world. But he was so jealous and possessive I couldn't breath without telling him. I had to be where ever he wanted whenever he wanted , mostly at home locked away where no one could see me!! I travel every fortnight for 3 days at work and then back and he won't talk to me for hours, constant texting what are you doing while I am at work!! I thought Sag's needed their freedom and not a clingy girlfriend, well I gave him all that. And the result, my eldest daughter is having a baby, I offered to look after it a couple of hours 3 days a week when he would be at work anyway, and he dumps me!! Says he had enough of my selfish ways and always putting him last!!!!
- —Guest Nikki
- brief overview we are in both of ours 1st interracial relationship together. I'm a white cancer women 11 years younger than my sadge man. we share a deep, passionate, fun loving, confident, relationship. Been together 4 months I can't get enough of "us" he calms me & slows me down he is the best I have ever had friendship, relationship, bedroom. I feel like this is "true love" we don't fight we listen I dislike the slowness of the ur right I need to work on it & he buys me a gift instead how ever my sadge works his a off so my cancer side has learned patients. Not one moment together & apart do we waste time. I will keep u posted.
- —Guest Hesaysperfect
- Ive been dating a sag for awhile now & I can honestly say ive never thought we would make it this far..at first when we were friends we would always get into arguments but as time went on we just fell for eachother & our relationship now is even better then we were friends
- —Guest ViViCan
Loves roller coaster
- I'm a saggitarius and he's a cancer.. And at first I was scared of him because he did show and emotion but as we built try it turns out I have strong feelings for him.. He's such a good listener and I find it sexy that he is Humble but has a strong identity of who he is and his role. Were both very attracted to one another and that hasn't change since we me 7 years ago.. He's amazing in bed because he can sense my needs and desires and acts accordingly as if I've let them be know... He's quiet but strong minded and that's a plus cause I don't want a chatterbox like me.. The only thing wrong with the relationship is that I'm afraid to commit and because of my spiritual side I just don't think that this relationship will last future wise because he has a slew of children.. With other woman and won't commit.. So if I were to take my chances it would be silly because things tend to repeat themselves .. But I do love my Cancer but I love God too.. And I want to do what's right in God eyes
- —Guest Jxoxoxox
- My man of five years is a cancer. I love him so But he is not faithful at all. He does not know how to be honest. He has made sacrifices for me But honesty and loyalty is my need he will not give me. So I won't marry him. I have moved to another state to get away but he won't let go. I want to move on and find real romantic love....
- —Guest sad about this
love my sag!
- The day I met my sagittarius man I immediatly fell in love with him. I loved his adventurous free willed nature. I am a cancer to the T. I am a home body and im cautious about everything. I love with all of my heart and believe that family is most important. My boyfriend is also very loving but does not like 24-7 affection. This took getting used to because and I always needed reassurance of his love. After realizing that we both loved eachother unconditionally we learned how to level eachother out. His comical view on life made him laugh at my overdramatizations. And I help him stay grounded and deal with stressful situations. Our love making is amazing the best we have ever had. Our fights are small and when we do fight my passion and emotions help bring us closer and his silly sense of humor helps us get over it quicker. I have to say that it is hard work but it is worth it. He is my best friend and our connection is like nothing iv ever experienced.
- —Guest miss cancer
- ok i've dated a cancer it did NOT have a good ending. but, im dating one now and things couldn't be any better =] im just kinda confused...
- —Guest guest lovea