From the article: Capricorn and Pisces Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Capricorn-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Cappy Man and Pisces Woman
- My boyfriend is a cappy and I'm the Pisces. I met him at a friend's house , he seemed way out of my league, so I never confessed how attracted i was to him, he caught my eye from the very first moment I saw him. We talked every once in awhile because of our mutual friend , and we were in a relationship with different people , but I still felt attracted to him. Half a year later , he messaged me on Facebook asking to hangout and talk , I went over to his place and surprisingly, he confessed how he liked me from the very first day, but he never said anything because I was in a relationship and that he loved me, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes (my other relationship ended). After that, there were sparks and fireworks , the relationship has it's ups and downs. Sex never gets old or boring , the cappy is always lusty and the Pisces prefers making love and romance , so together , the two have the best sex than any other zodiac ;)
- —Guest BananaPops
My capricorn experience, still unfolding
- Okay, I can honestly say I read through most of these and am freaked out at how many stories I read so similar to mine. I'm double pisces (sun and moon) with an aries rising and my (at the moment) ex is a triple Capricorn. We met on Facebook while we were in highschool, we went to different schools but had mutual friends, when we met it was like I knew instantly that he was my soul mate. Before I knew it we were dating, but I did have to put the pressure or commitment, that also was 6 yrs ago... We have been through it all but even all the bad is almost worth how wonderful the good times were. It actually came to an end this time because I have long felt I lost my individuality in him and although he loves me infinitely hes been abusive.. After all this time of being loyal to him(he had cheated on me) I ended up cheating on him with another cappy, who was 10yrs my senior at that, the sex was magnetic with both but I felt an unbarable amount of guilt, and left my 6 yr cappy..
- —Guest thefish
pisces girl/cap man-"ever really know...
- ok so i first met this cap boy in middle school n it was like i knew really i liked him n he likd me too n i kept feeling like my feelings were just playing tricks on me so i had no idea what to do.so i came out to him in 8th and i told him i likd him but i guess it was bad timeing bc things didnt go as expected for me.so then we're in high school n every day we would still talk n hang out.we would flirt and every time he flirtd with me my heart jumpd and every time he held onto my hand i would fall in love with him all over again each time.so i came out to him again and he kept hiding his feelings.he showed he liked me without saying it.like this was really frustrating.for the rest of the year we flirtd but nthng really happened.so this year we're in 11th and we've known eachther for 5 1/2 years n im completely in love with him. i feel like evrytme i come out to him he stops me from going on.but anyways i told him n said he didnt want to NOW.i asked my friends n they said give him tim
- —Guest steller
pisces woman cap man
- We got married the first month we were together. Now it's just turmoil he agreed to go to counseling but we don't even talk to each other or have sex. We were so perfect things took a terrible turn....I'm depressed hurt and sad
- —Guest pisces girl
- i am a pisces march 2nd. to help you out 1.he prob does have time for you but he dosnt wanna seem desperate or "thirsty''(haha southren slang). He may like you but we can be a bit of a tease AT FIRST.pisces are very sexual 2.pisces can enjoy a lead you prob didnt come on too strong sometimes we need a lead to take it to the next level 3. pisces men are usually negative or feminine . a female capicorn could prob go with a male but i couldnt see a female pisces with a male cap. hope tht helped :) we are also sensitive and dreamy often talk about goals well prob never acomplish actor movie star film crew special forces astrount artist really crazy things looose sight of reality and need a girl to grab us by the fin and back on the right path
- —Guest guestpisces
Avoid Pisces Men & Capi Female 'Friends'
- Pisces men are full of big, dreamy, promises and vows of eternal and undying love - but - the moment life tosses in a little hiccup, they run like the phoney little boys they are. Harsh reality isn't for them. Capricorn females view everyone around them as inferior to them in every way. They'll act like you're their best friend on minute, and be patronizing, condescending and looking down their snouts at you the next. Capricorn females like to blow their own horns to give the impression that they're gods gift of charity and goodness to the planet, when really, they're just incredibly manipulative, attention-seekers.
- —Guest wasjacksgirl
Piaces and Capricorn Sisters
- well, well, well where do I start. My sister is a Capricorn Jan 10 shes older and im the younger sister Pisces February 23.. I must say we dont really get a long to well, even though we're our mothers only children? We're short tempered with each other and we criticize each other a lot.. when we was kids she never wanted me around her and her friends and I was the one she ran to when people where mean to her and till this day its like that.. I feel like the older sister at times, I try to guide her but she don't like it(: I love her so much but at times feel like she hates me.. lol, sisters right..
- —Guest jessicae
He's so confusing
- Pisces woman here, I'm not in a relationship yet but I'm being hopeful, This Capricorn man struck my fancy. Long story short I ended up having a drunken hook up with this guy and i thought i was never gonna see him again, ended up getting his number from my friend and we've been hanging out ever since then.He's just everything I've ever wanted in a man, Gorgeous,smart, funny,just all around amazing ect.He makes me feel like no other man has made me feel.I just don't want him to go away. we've been hanging out for the past 9 months, he see's me every month more then once, we have a good time hangout , i just feel like i can really be my self around him. Some times he just disappears says we will hangout and never shows up then won't talk to me for like a week. He just confuses me.. He wont commit but he will tell me that he doesn't sleep with anyone else but me. Do i have hope in snagging him or is this just fling..
- —Guest kitten
capricor male, pisces female
- Everything I lack, he has. Everything he lacks, I have. Together we create this strong, true bond that could literally go anywhere. This is the most stabilizing relationship I have ever had. I really believe for the first time, I'm important and he has helped me overcome my addictions, and see clearly. He has been there through every little breakdown that no one else would have patience for. We have fights because I like to escape my problems and he likes to face them. But when we both share a common goal, my god we soar. Were both so willing to understand each other and sit and talk and talk it through until were healed together and even stronger. Our connection is so intense, when he looks at me I feel his power and I feel almost controlled in a good way...like I'm protected and taken care of like I can depend on him and everything he is makes me believe in myself. He is my best friend, no doubt about that. I can say and do whatever I please and he is right there laughing with me.
- —Guest sarah
young and in love
- Oh these stories are amazing...lol i'm 17 and i met my bf (18, pisces) in highschool....he gratuated last year....at first everything was great, but then he had sex with his ex...made me hella sad, so i kinda just gradaully left (we weren't dating, becasue he took forever to ask me out) because being a capircorn i couldn't trust him anymore. but 4 months later i decided to give him another chance, (because i still loved him) and this time to be patient, loving, and most of all understanding. and the relationship is perfect. we love each other deeply and already talkinga bout marrige....lol my mom disapproves because of her religious background but i can't help it, i just love him so much, i always will
- —Guest -Jazcap
- I'm extremely compatible with Capricorns, but sometimes it seems like they're more concerned with personal benefit and if they find someone/something better, or no longer see the benefit of having you around...they leave you with a cold shoulder. Just a personal observation. Good relationship potential, but not too sure about their intentions.
- —Guest apisces
Pisces female + Pisces female
- I'm a Pisces, with a Taurus ascendant. My ex was a Capricorn, and while we didn't work out I do not regret it. We were young, and on different pages about what we wanted. She seemed to lie a lot, which became a big issue. I took her for granted, and she was extremely demanding and controlling. She was clingy, and I was more concerned with personal freedom and growth. It was a naive and unhealthy relationship. The more she pushed, the more I pulled away. Thaaat being said, all of my biggest, most central relationships (romantic or not) have been with Capricorns. They are the only ones I really connect with and feel the most compatible with. The bond happens naturally and I think it's really just a matter of finding the right Cap at the right time. It's also important to consider all the other signs in their chart (moon sign, ascendant, venus, mars, mercury, etc). I know most Pisces are supposed to be with Scorpios and Cancers, but I find water signs to be too emotional and unstable.
- —Guest Piscez
miss my cappy
- I am a pisces woman lamenting over a cappy lover I had. We had been friends for over 2 years before we became more than just friends. I had a bad break up with an aries due to his emotional and physical abuse and my cappy friend saw me through it. I was so drawn to him that I was sure he was the one. Sex was like nothing I have ever experienced. we understood each other well. due to circumstances he left town without letting me know how he really felt. I assumed he was not interested and moved on to marry a fellow pisces. he recently contacted me after a death in my family and five years later confesses his deep feelings and love for me. I am having problems with my husband and confused. The cappy guy is in relationship with a scorpio and mentioned their relationship was strained. don't know what to do, i still love him
- —Guest in love
cap girl and pisces boy
- There's this guy who is my study budy he is a pisces and I'm a cappy I really lyk him we connect very well bt he has never asked me on date or something one dae we talked about gfs an bfs I asked him if he had a girl friend he simply said he enjoyed living the life he z livin he doesn't want to complicate his life with girls I didn't know what to say bt I can c that he really loves me and he enjoys my company when we studyng you will sometyms find him staring at me for a long tym on fridays or on sundays when we not studyng when hez coming from watchng soccer match he always passes by and we will sits for hours and chat
- —Guest okuhle
Capricorn Man Pisces Woman
- We met in high school my pisces wouldn't even talk to me. Imaging that but something drew me to her. A feeling of needing to know more. We have been married for 25 years this August now I am not going to say the first 5 years were easy they weren't we fought all the time. Me and my stubborn ways and her emotions just had a hard time clicking. Now we sync I have mellowed over the years and she has grown so much. We are each others rock and soft place. My wife and I have been through alot in our lives many things that have torn other couples apart yes even affairs. But we know who we are and why we are together our love has overcome these obstacles only to grow beyond what we can see. I hate the fact that she works 3rd shift now it hurts. many Capricorns will not tell you this Pisces because we are strong in heart and soul but I cannot sleep without her by my side. Give your Cap time and Cap don't judge your Pisces too harshly it is part of their charm.
- —Guest Bruce B.
1-15 of 133Next