From the article: Love Match - Gemini and Cancer
Have you been in a Gemini-Cancer relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Cancer Female and Gemini Male
- Holy shit this ride has been intense.. Im Jul 8 and he is Jun 15... we're both smack bang in the middle and true to our signs through and though. We've been together 6 months.. I honestly have no idea what im going to wake up to the next morning. One day he's sweet, lovely, funny etc. the next he's moody, juvenile, irritable, doesnt want a bar of me... for a cancer woman.. this is emotionally exhausting... thinking of possible ways to end it. Just cant do this anymore. Better suited to earth or water signs in my opinion.
- —Guest Esi
I'm Cancer He's Gemini
- Ever since we first met, we have not been able to stay away from eachother. The chemistry is amazing! I have never felt so connected with someone. It is almost like he reads right through me. I am a sensitive Cancer but I do not show it and he's a sensitive Gemini and never hides his feelings. We are always joking, laughing and just enjoying the best out of any situation. The sex is so passionate and amazing! He is always telling me how much he loves me and I show it more through my actions. I have to say that with only knowing eachother for a short while that this is going to last a lifetime. We balance eachother out and so far it is the best relationship I have ever experienced :)
Gem lady, Cancer gent.
- We only met a week ago. On Craigslist ha! It was supposed to be "strictly platonic" seeing as we both just got out of turbulent relationships. . . From the moment I sat down in front across from him, I was in a state of awe. The way we were gazing at each other, was and is magical. I knew we had a "love at first sight but keep it under wraps moment" next thing you know he's rubbing me just how I like, and I find myself being very affectionate, which I normally not...we were out until 2am just enjoying each others company. Today is a week since ive known him. and we havent spent but 2 or 3 days apart, and normally i hate that type of thing. Our emotions are so real and raw towards each other. He makes me feel, a lot. We are able to be open and honest ad we don't judge each other. It's very soon, but I can feel myself falling. I am so happy and I'm gonna do my all to make this work.
- —Guest ll.gem
i feel like im no longer attrative to my
- My cancer male n i met 3 yrs ago. But ive always felt he didnt want me the way i need n want him physicsly . I feel like maby im not what he wanted after all
- —Guest sweety
Cancer Male with Gemini Male
- Best experoence of my life. Being a cancer, I fell fast and hard. Being open and cumminicating how I felt about him allowed him to open up. Ever since then we're always laughing, going on adventures, and yes.....the intimacy is passionate yet playful. Being nurturing is so important as long as it's not smothering. Geminis are dominant by nature. At least let your Gemini think they're in control but don't make anything easy. They like a challenge. Bottom line is it's a very fun, stimulating relationship.
- —Guest Jeoff
Gemini Man Cancer Woman
- Its almost been 3 years and my gem and I are doing well. emotional physically and financially supportive since the start. Very intuitive which is required when dealing with a cancer. We love our shell and will stay closed up until trust is gained. I believe our relationship works so well b/c he took his time with me. He allowed me to come out in my own time. He is the best lover ive had. Being sensitive and moody adds a lil frustration to him but he deals cause even moody I tend to his needs. Never thought a man would attempt to put my puzzle together even with me hiding pieces he has still managed to almost complete it. Cancers hide but this Gemini pries and pulls until he gets to the root of the problem so that it can be properly addressed. My Gemini claims to have no patience but with me he does. He enjoys making me laugh and giving me what I want but never without a lil fight just so he does not feel like a sucker I guess. Basically ive done a lot and we are still standing. LUV HI!
- —Guest MJ
Cancer Male Gemini Woman
- I met the man that i want to spend the rest of my life with. I don't seem to be the typical gemini. Not flirty or flighty. I met my cancer man on a dating site. He and i text and talk on the phone a lot. He is moody and can be distant. Doesn't bother me at all. He is the most kind and sensitive and caring man i have ever met. I'm excited to see where things go with us
- —Guest speckles
miss my gem gal
- i am cancer she is a gem. she clinged to me first then ended up getting distant and cold. she never told me what she was feeling while i told her too much. i had no idea she was going to leave me. two years later she still texts me out of the blue and wants to be friends but i love her and always end up getting upset and cutting off communication cuz i cant stand not having her as a lover. i have been heart broken for two years and sshe just keeps doing it over and over when she contacts me and gets me thinking about her and missing her again when i cant have her back in my arms. i just want to die it hurts so bad. she knows how i feel and i think she still loves me too but she cant come back after she has trashed me to her folks and her friends. she would look like a fool. i hate her parents for driving a wedge between us. i wonder what she is doing right now and who she is with and it makes me sick. i love you laura. please come back to me. i will love you forever....
- —Guest marky
My lovely experience
- I am a cancer male and I met my gemini girl over six months ago and i want to say that it has not only romantic and fun, but also very interesting. She is very fun, energetic, and loving! We complete eachother's faults and we are very understanding towards eachother! I have been reading reviews about how geminis and cancers may or may not work out due to gemini's restlessness and cancer's sensitive nature. However, even though i am very sensitive and emotional, right from the start, i straight up told her everything about me, most importanly,how emotional i am. So far it has been three months since i asked her to be my girlfriend, and till this very moment, i am very blessed to have such a wonderful girl in my life. Cancer males, being with a gemini girl can work! You only need one thing. COMMUNICATION! Express your feelings, tell the truth, be romantic, just talk to her like a friend...and love her like a soul mate.
- —Guest Dee
Gemini female and Cancer male
- I'm in the, not sure how this is going to go phase. I met a Cancer male over six months ago through my sister on a camping trip. He and I had an instant connection and he even kissed me on that trip. We spent the next six months talking every single day from morning-night. We talk about everything and are so in tune with each other it frightens me. We finally met up again after six months and I, the Gemini woman was very shy. I didn't know how to talk and that is a rarity for me. That date turned out to be pretty magical, but I don't know where this is going to go. I read so many compatibility scores for our signs and it appears we have a 50:50 chance. Is it bad to say I want some more certainty? So far he is my best friend and doesn't know it yet, but he has my heart. I love him more than words can express and I don't ever talk feelings! Maybe Geminis and Cancers can work, guess you have to find your one?
- —Guest Confused
the confusion of a relationship
- I hv been dating a cancer guy for almost 3 years..he does brings out the hidden side in me but sometimes he is just too slow for me..he is not that romantic n sometime i feel like he doesnt appriciates me..what i can advise is gemini need more patience n cancer need to learn more
- —Guest munsya
- Well.... I'm a gemini, dating a cancer (actually I've dated a few cancers...). We first met over the internet then discovered we went to school together not 3 weeks later! She broke up with her girlfriend about 1 and 1/2 months later to ask me out. At first she was really shy, but then asked me out after a hint of pressure from a friend. Now we've been dating for 5 months and it's honestly the longest, most solid, healthiest, and best relationship either of us have had. We both had been used to relationships falling out within the first month, but neither of us feel like this is going to end. Though she's a little more shy and extremely jealous and I tend to be flirty and confident, we balance each other. She keeps me on the ground and in reality, and I keep her from being too pessimistic and scared of people. Honestly, she was quick to say I love you and move it along quick, but I helped her slow down and now we probably have the cutest, most romantic relationship.
- —Guest Aly
Gemini female loves Cancer male
- It took 6 months of flirting to get my cancer (male) to finally make a move. Myself, being a Gemini, loved the sport of the chase. Once we had commited to each other it has been a very passionate relationship (6 years later!). My cancer is home bound, family oriented, emotionally inward and he always can show me without words that he cares. I admit that I craved the "hearts and flowers" romantic guys, but after seeing how devoted, and reliable a cancer can be- its all I will ever need. I can make him crazy with my bubbly, flirty nature, and sometimes he feels jealous. If we both nurture each others different approaches on showing love, we can actually be very complimentary. I love to go out to dinner, movies, and parties- while he loves to stay in and have intimate time. We love to live and experience life, and if we focus on the future we are very motivated people. He is practical, I am creative. He sees the future, I see today. He is everything I am not, as I to him. I love him a lot
- —Guest Jennie
it can work
- ok our cancer guys need to feel safe. we gemini do need to admit we flirt. this hurts them, bad. when they feel hurt the pull back. they have little trust we have little patients . we must meet them half way. i dated my cancer as a kid for 3 years . now 16 years later we are together again . we never stopped loving each other . we are working on it. and have to prove ourselves to each other . and we must be careful with our gemini mind games , our cancer men have their heart on their sleeves .
- —Guest gemini girl , cancer boy
Me and my Gemini true love
- I am a cancer male and she is a Gemini female and we are pretty young she is 11 months younger then me and the first time I met her I fell in love with her beautiful blue eyes. she was so out going and j was so shy but she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen I had to have her So that very next day I was hanging out with a couple of friends an her and her group of friends walk by we exchanged hellos an then they walked away by I ha to have her so we followed and I needed a spot to sit and I said oh no! No more seats and she said you can sit on my lap so I didn't hesitate and when we made eye contact it was instant I had butterflies all over my body and after that we hung out more and more we started to grow apon one another an it was hard for me to open up at first but after awhile I opened my heart fully and she fit perfect within it and it has been only six months but we know this is gonna last forever cancer+Gemini=soulmates
- —Guest Colum McGovern
1-15 of 91Next