Have you been in a Gemini-Cancer relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- IVE BEE FRIENDS WITH THIS GUY FOR ABOUT A YEAR, I STARTED GROWING FEELINGS FOR HIM SO WE DECIDED TO TRY THINGS OUT BEING BEING MORE THAN FRIENDS. I REALLY LIKE HIM BUT SOMETIMES I GET CONFUSED BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE TALKING ABOUT HIS PROBLEMS AND I JUST HAVE TO GIVE HIM HIS SPACE BUT I DONT LIKE SPACE!
- —Guest DOLLY
Crushing a cancer guy
- I've met this cancer guy that wanted to hook up. He wasn't that into me when I tried to get him to notice me on facebook. I asked to be just friends and pulled his interest in me again. I'm still crushing on him.
- —Guest Gem girl
- My Gemini man n I have been together for 6years,, high school sweethearts , we've had our ups n down but it's made us stronger. I love my man more then anything
- —Guest Farrah
I Gemini with The One and Only Cancer
- I am a male Gemini, and her a perfect Cancer. We started talking online, and met on the 4th of July. Everything about this lady is gorgeous. Her attitude, her idea of love, everything. I started writing a journal on every single day with her, regardless if she is with me physically or spiritually. For every Gemini here that is worried or getting negative influences from being in a relationship with a cancer woman; relax a bit of advice for you Gemini males, "players and actors", do not lie to her, not once. Think before you speak cause your words can either be bullets or the arrows from cupid. Be her Peter Pan and she'll be yours. I personally never felt a love so tremendously pure, innocent, and delicate. She has stolen my heart and my all. Our first kiss was incredible! Passionate! Perfect! I'll never forget it. Ever. No other sign has ever givin me this feeling in my life and will be damned to lose it.
- —Guest Electrobass88
Gemini and cancer
- This article couldn't be more on point but gemini's take it from me, stay away from cancers! My cancer seduced me in with her sensual nature, she was sweet yet sour, and a complete mystery all around. It started off light and cute but before I knew it we were on a roller coaster ride. One day she loved me and the next day she hated me for the very things she loved about me in the beginning. And the jealously, my God! You would've thought I was fucking people right in front of her face! And since both signs are kinda childish get ready for the most irrelevant fights ever. Nobody will win, the cancer will use their words to make us gemini's feel stupid, something we hate! Then we will finally blow up, cause you will, they will play the little innocent victim card and you will seem the bad guy, because everyone will think that the cancer is so sweet.
Gemini's you WILL fall hard fast. The cancer WILL mess with your mind. THIS is a relationship not worth getting into too!
- —Guest K
CancerMan and GeminiWoman: Ups and downs
- I've been inlove with this Cancerian man for a year now, BUT we haven't seen each other yet (literally) And I have this doubt in my mind that MAYBE, he's not yet sure about his feelings to me. Because we're like arguing about his time and attention to me, because he's very busy with mostly everything. On Monday he's going to be sweet but on the next days, he will not text me. And I have to be angry to him for me to have his attention and text me. I just think that he's really not that sure about his feelings yet. BUT I really really love him already. And this makes me feel so clueless, if I still have to hold on or I should give up already.
- —Guest Krys
Gemini girl cancer man
- I've been with my bf abt 1 year now is great we have ups n downs but we love eachother
- —Guest Gemini girl love her cancer man
run like hell!!!
- I was in a brief relationship with a gemini 5 years ag. When we first met it was a beautiful thing we were together all the time we talked on the phone all the time we had sex all the time then we had a child and the relationship was shot to hell ...he went from being this sensitive caring spontaneous, charming guy.. To this completely direspectful, cold heart, egotistical, self obsorbant, two faced, wishy-washy, ahole and on top of that he broke my heart smashed and stomped it into the ground.. While we lived together he was doing everything from talking to other females on the phone to has having his females call my phone, he didn't care what he did and how he did it or how much it hurt me (still in love with him and all) this is only to name a few things not to mention how out of anger one time he wished me dead and I still go through drama with him right now today but I've gotton stronger since then, I've gotton over him and am now with my leo guy wjo treats me sooo good:)
- —Guest misscrystal12
- I'm a gem girl and he's a cancer guy. He's pursued me since day 1. I was instantly interested in him but my gemini nature kept me flighty and resilient towards him. I thought I was too bold and fickle for someone so gentle and grounding but a few months later we hung out again and it was like something in me clicked. I realized he's exactly what i need/want. He's such an amazing person. He makes me feel so beautiful and loved! And giddy and lucky! What I thought was too gentle and grounding is what lacks in me. He fills that void. I've caught myself falling in love!! For a while i've craved someone to captivate me and make me feel those little heart explosions but no one could stimulate my mind deep enough for me to stay. But this one..he's got me. There are so many fireworks when we're together. We feed off of each other emotionally and physically. It's magnetic! I'm so happy that i gave him that 2nd chance cause if not, I'd be missing out on what might be the greatest thing for me!!
- —Guest gemini gem
- I am the cancer female, and yes I'm very sensitive and very thoughtful. Yes it's annoying and difficult sometimes but I feel that geminis and cancers need each other. I show him how to slow down, appreciate things and how to be sweet. And he gets me out of my "shell", he keeps me guessing. And when it comes to expressing love physically it is amazing, so amazing. Geminis are very curious, and sexually adventurous and this cancer woman will follow his lead any day. (they love that)
- —Guest Mcshishi
gemini and cancer
- Im a gemini girl who really likes this cancer boy we met a year ago but we never hung out before. When i first saw him I was attracted to him, we know each other through a mutual friend and we met again a our friend's baby shower but we didn't talk considering we only met once before. I like hime but I'm really shy, and so is he a couple of days later he adds me on facebook does this means he likes me? I've never like any one this muchi think he may be the one and as a gemini I'm not to found of marriage but if I ever met the right person, I need freedom and someone who accepts me all of me and someone who believes in me and supports me. C
- —Guest danie
Cancer N Gemini
- Me(cancer) and my fiancé (gemini) have been in a 6 year relationship and it was tough figuring out Eachothers wants and feelings but when we studied Eachother the relationship was so successful!
- —Guest MzKobra
I ve talking to my for a year
- He left his girl last year a.nd met me three months later then still he seeing me he left her again this year what this means and he still with me
- —Guest Rafaela battista
from hell to heaven and back
- I have been in love with a gemini for 18 years. A soap opera is nothing compared to our life. Push-pull; when he wants me I hate him, when I am ready he is gone. Highly intense romantic story, we've had amazing chemistry that doesn't go away, but the fights are just crazy then back to passion (see 'war of the roses'). I could not live with him nor without him. I am happy when he's gone on the other side of the world writing me amazing poetry. This combination is great as a romance/affair, in this case a long lasting affair, but not for a marriage. If any of the partners is an artist, which we both are, aggravates it even worse. He is the love of my life for sure but looking back it's not worth the time and energy for the short spurs of tranquility and happiness.
- you were 90% right on my gem/cancer relationship. everything except I, the gem, am the clinger and she, the crab is the player.... or the evader of commitment might be a better way to put it.
- —Guest B A B