Leo and Gemini
- I am Leo and my boyfriend is a Gemini. We been together on and off for about 3 years. In the beginning of the relationship it has been great and truly magical. We been through fights here and there but somehow tend to work them out. For a couple of weeks weeks now it has been very tough. I think we might be breaking up but I am really not sure if that's going to happen. He wants to be with me but I don't think I can do this anymore. We have no communication, no trust, and now we hardly see each other. He says he wants to be with me and wants to work things out but his actions are telling something else. I have lost all hope and faith in this relationship. I did everything I can to make this work and nothing is working because only one person is trying to make this relationship work. It's so hard to accept and realize that it's time to move on. I wish you all good luck in your relationships because the person I thought I was going to marry, start a family and grow old together, I lost!!
- —Guest Erika
were best friends and more;)
- i love him so much :) and he tells me he loves me too, but hes with this real witch of a girl? ans he says he doesnt care if she found out but ik he would. We have the same sex mind:) lol but i want more then this. he (as a gemini) loves to flirt me (as a leo) always get jelouse and he knows it. he thinks its cute but i dont. i for one think we're compatible with just a few obsticals in our way. he some how on a levle can idk how to put this control? may be? my emotions and he loves to mess with them:/ but he also can be the sweetest guy ever and the nly one that has ever made me laugh (without anyone getting hurt):)
- —Guest janey
gem gal ..leo guy - hun
- its amazing how much love this is/was.... but he couldnt comit i gues cos we met at 21. we 25 now and im hurting terribly cos i got let go. its like he wants me...and to flirt cos hes not ready for commitment ....makes me wonder how much he loves me...cos we reli did/do. He was my best frend n pray i get over him or that we marry and has no need for other gals attention. so confusing .
- —Guest carmin
- I am a 30yr old gemini woman and he is a 30yr old leo male. We known each other for 15 yrs he was my first boyfriend, but i ended it in high school because i was not ready for what came with a boyfriend at that age. He stayed my friend for years after. We became quite close last year, and try to take our relationship to next step but i said something that bruised his ego, and our moving to the next step did not happen. Recently i had a lost in the family and he was there for me. He told me he "wouldn't mind having a relationship with me" Somewhere down the line communication got lost in translation, and I assumed he wanted a relationship but he I was wrong.He and I also became intimate and i feel like he pulled a disappearing act on me. I had to text him first to see if he was okay. He stop calling since a week and a half of our encounter. I hate the situation. Do anyone have advice.
- —Guest Lisa
in a relationship
- we been in a relationship for a year now and we always argue and sometimes i feel like am more in the relationship than he is
- —Guest babyboy27
- i love a germini man we argue al time but even that we cnt ms each orther
- —Guest na
Gemini girl Leo guy
- My current boyfriend is a Leo and we've been dating for almost 2 years. At first i had no real interest in him at all, other than a cute boy to play with. There wasn't an instant spark or anything for me, but we hooked up once or twice and it was amazing. It wasn't until after a few months I realized he was exactly what I was looking for. For him, I was just a pretty girl who was fun but flakey and shallow. After I changed my attitude towards him and we got to know each other, it became clear we were perfect together. The beginning was rocky because of my immaturity, but he's taught me how to stay grounded and now things are great. The sex is the best I've ever had. Neither one of us are jealous and are so attracted to one another, cheating just isn't an option. We argue from time to time over dumb stuff, but nothing that can't be easily mended. He's insanely sweet and shows up with flowers for no reason. It's an honest and open relationship that's very comfy yet exciting.
- —Guest Gemini girl
my gem makes me crazy
- AWow..this gem man has had my heart from hello..5 years later and little to no contact in the past 4, except everyday in my head..apon waking and again apon sleeping. He was 23 and i was 42..he persued me and i was to be forever endeared. He was troubled and has now spent the last 4 years in jail with little communication until a few months ago again. I thought i moved on but apon his current release to halfway house, i suddenly found myself(despite being in live in relationship)driving over 4 hours to see him and touch him, i needed him. I've never been able to let him go and now regardless of all the kaos and impossibilites i am going to be his love once more. Even knowing there's a very good chance of hurt and more heartache, i am unable to stop myself cuz i know his love for me is strong as is mine for him. Not in my life have i ever felt this kind of love for a man. One who would die for me...litarally
- —Guest madley
leo women gemini man
- Well, goin on 7 years there is alot to say alot of extreme highs n alot of extreme lows the, the gemini alwayz tests the leos loyalty to they're love n leo deals with alot of heart breaks, if the leo can allow the gemini to fly and the gemini can learn not to take that to far n limit there flirtatious to far in disrespecting leo as for how proud they are then it would be a matched made in heaven geminis get scared real easily of being tied down n bored when u hear that fron ur leo be prepared for the huricane cuz how knows what will happen next constantly try new thing keep it fresh its not that hard for leos but for leo n gemini dont let the natural world distract u from ur mystical hearts its what thrived u to begin with
- —Guest kelzleo
I'm a Leo nd I'm in love with Gemini
- Im a leo and he is a gemini. He is such a great guy from day one. We have so much fun together.we can talk about anything he make me feel loved and is so sweet treats me like a princess. He is the best kisser and no has made me feel so good in bed. I love him so much and the best relationship I ever had and actually though about the future best thing that has happened to me!!!!!'
- —Guest Jess
Leo lady gemini guy
- Well Im a Leo and I met my gemini guy 8 months ago and we became friends then we both realised we were feeling for each other and ever since it had just gone from strength to strength. He is very loving, caring, attentive and thoughtful and he treats me like a princess. I love him to pieces. He is a May born Gemini which I hear are the best match for us August born Leos. Well I love my boy and he makes me very happy and he reminds me everyday how much he loves me and how happy I make him.
- —Guest Leothelion
Leo woman and my boyfriend is a gemini
- When me and my boyfriend first met we got along so good. It was the perfect friendship. Then we found out that we both were crushing on eachother. couldnr help but to like him . He knew so much and we could talk about anything. The attraction between both of us was unbearable. Now a year and a month layer were still together. Were in love with eachother but we do have our problems. Our fights can get really bad but we overcome them. Were both crazy. He doesn't show affection like I do and me bein a Leo woman that's what I like so him not showin it can really bother me sometime. We spend everyday with eachotheive and always wantin him to be with me while he sometimesvwants to hang with friends. When I don't get my way I get a attitude and this causesw of the fights. Itrying to work ok it though. He does tend to lie sometimes and we both have trust issues even though I don't give him a reason not to trust me he just always has is guard up. We have a strong relationship and loving
- —Guest theBADDESTlion
I'm a Gemini women and he's a Leo guy
- I'm really in love with him... In the past, he's sweet really sweet he really cares for me. He's the one asking me out making me happy and he really loves me he even ask me to be his girlfriend but I'm not serious at that time so I rejected him. And now when I really loves him and is easy to be in a relationship with him, he is not prepared. He says that he is confused... He don't know if he still loves me or not... But he still treat me sweetly just that he don't spend his time with me. I really love him but I don't know if he loves me or not.....
- —Guest Fa
Glory and Abbyss
- I am a man Leo and dated a wonderful woman Gemini. I loved her and believe she loved me very much too. Our timing was off, unfortunately, we had the most amazing highs but also the deepest and most painful and depressing lows. I still love her and cannot forget about her. I think she might love me too but is too proud to go back to the relationship. Or too scared that things would not work out again. I tried a handful of times but she always shot me down. We tried to date other people but in my mind she is the only one. Is it the Leo-Gemini curse? We blew it eventhough we loved each other. I do believe that this could be the most amazing match - but it's so very fragile and everything has to click.
- —Guest kelman
Angie (Leo) & Eric (Gemini)
- I am a 36 year old Leo and he is 35 Gemini. We met in our teens. From the moment I saw him, I knew. I was the good girl and he was the bad boy and to this day that man makes my heart flutter and causes me to stutter. Every time we have lost touch, we always find our way back to each other. I honestly have never loved as hard as I have with him. :)
- —Guest Angie