leo and gemini relationship
- ive never in my life experienced such an open and loving relationship, his everything ive been asking for in a guy from god. im a leo and his a gemini, his much older than me, but i dont see that as an obsticle in us having a long, and fun life together.
- —Guest hloni tabane
- Wow! I am a gemini woman who had the most wonderful month of my life with a Leo man. We had everything in common, were both had good open communication (or so I thought), had so much fun together....I tried to keep the relationship on a slow steady pace, but was intoxicated by his presense. It lasted only a month...he said "I love you" right away....and saying "we were meant for each other" etc...I am over 50, and had been married 23 yrs. prior (Scorpio-don't do it). Was just getting back into the dating scene. Nothing ever prepared me for this. It was a fairy tale....he came in on a magical carpet, swept me off my feet, then sudenly pulled the rug out from under me. Over, finished, no contact. It has left a hole in my heart that I can't describe. I will say this. It was the most wonderful month of my life!!! and I will cherish it always. Loved that Leo guy. Fire & Wind = intense passion deep into the soul.
- —Guest mj
gemini female and leo male
- My leo and I are attempting the friends with benefits approach. We get along great, always have fun together and we never argue. He is 6 years older than me. He is the type to never enter a relationship and sleep around and I'm pretty terrible at them myself but I feel drawn to him and can not stop thinking about him. We have both moved around and kept in touch and our friendship has grown. Twice I've mention the idea of a relationship and he ignores the comment and we continue doing what we're doing. I've met all his friends and I seem to be the only woman he has ever kept in touch with this long. Sometimes I have hope we will end up together and sometimes we seemed destined to dance around our feelings for eachother. I make him laugh and he impresses me with the topics of conversation he chooses. Religion government econmy he leaves me speechless. Leos and gemini belong together.
- —Guest gemini
love is possable
- im a leo guy she a gemini. iv only dated and married leo women in my life and this is the first sign that makes me excited about life together with her ... she makes me feel like a kid...we have been together for only a short time butt already i feel a very strong love for her growing stronger each day ...... thank god for us meeting !! so if your thinking of dating a leo or gemini go for it ...lifes short
- —Guest randy
Gemini dating a Leo
- This is my first experience dating a Leo, and I must say it's been a fiery torrid affair. He is bright, and fun, and imaginative and one of the few men Ive met that can intellectually keep up. Not to mention lessons in sensuality and romance. To have a man write me poetry, sing songs, send roses and to sweep me off my feet is a a new experience and one that I am completely enjoying. In turn I make him laugh, act like a kid again and experience new things. Together we are a bonfire.
- —Guest Gemini Gal
so much in love
- Im a leo and he is a gemini. He is such a great guy from day one. We have so much fun together. Our time spending is very special whether its cooking, watching movies, taking the dog for a walk, going out dancing ect. Our gates of communication is awesome. We tell each other all the time I love. I m so blessed to have him.
- —Guest Wanda
I'm Gemini n he's a leo
- I seriously seriously love him, but I wonder if he likes me even, v have been chatting for almost a year! He never neglects any of my conversation. He keeps staring at me when I dont look at him.... What does this mean?
- —Guest KMC
- I am a Gemini female, my current boyfriend is a very typical Leo. But.. I love him with every bit of my soul. I have known him for six years. Have been dating him for four and I have never been so faithful in my entire life. The warmth from mio leone(my lion) has made me want to stay. He's funny and just... Amazing. He definitely makes me happy. And I love making him feel ontop of the world. This is the first relationship where I have thought about the future. I love this man. I love Mio Leone...
- —Guest Gem.in.eye
Gemini n leo
- well imma gemini n i truely love my boyfriend at first i thought we wasnt gone do good but after all he treats me like a queen, i that god for this man. Its like i can see myself spend the rest of my life with this man. Leo's is a very caring person n sweet..
- —Guest Keke
happy, empty, happy
- i am a Gemini engaged to a Leo. our opposite qualities are what brought us together. we started out great. over time we both made one huge mistake. although it was major, we both have realized after long enough together that we are perfect for each other and nothing can come between us, not even ourselves. now that we have noticed what could happen, we ourselves are now able to take from our gemini ad leo traits and become yet again, or even for the first time the match that only heaven could piece together.
- —Guest Max
Gemini is cold
- A warm and sunny Leo is actually wounded and depressed as the Gemini is warm and then cold with no empathy.
- —Guest Lioness
- I am a gemini who's dating a leo. He def has the traits as far as being egotistical and wanting the spotlight. But I've been able to tame that a little bit.lol he def has my back when I'm down and vice versa. He had his time when he wasn't faithful but once he realized I wasn't gonna sit around he let go of the other chick and focused on me. Its been two years strong now!
- —Guest karma
does this girl like me or not
- i like this girl whos a gemini from my class i keep on starin at her n im a leo ......................... she too stares at me all the time but i don hav da guts to propose to her
- —Guest jason
Leo N Gemini
- First it started out rough. It was like i was feeling him alot and even though he was cheating i still wanted him and i kept trying and now i got him all to myself.He had sidelines n 1 mainline.I was a sideline and then i became his mainline.Then a sideline.But we been going together on n off through out the school yr.At the end of the school yr we started 2 get back together then he gave me a chance and we agreed to try it being faithful and it worked for us we going strong right now till this day and i thank God for evry chance we get together.He has been so wonderful to me.Im deep in love wit him n he deep in love wit me as well.Now we planning to have a baby.
- —Guest Andrea