Have you been in a Gemini and Leo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Maybe it wasn't our zodiac signs
- We started off as strangers but always knew who each other where. Then we became acquaintances, soon he turned and became annoying classmate who would talk about me. Then we hated each other. Next we became bestfriends, inseparable best friends. We would fight as most friends do because of miscommunication and my idea of interest for him. We ended up taking our friendship to the next level. It was great in the beginning but, then again every relationship is in the beginning... Strangers to enemies, enemies to friends, friends to best friends, best friends to partners, partners and lovers. And in the end he changed up on me again leaving me heart broken and confused and upset but now I'm finally over it and I don't regret it. That gemini man was my first love.
- —Guest Leoness
Leo gal... Gamini boy
- He is perfect.. im in love with him...
he is a bit of a player.. but whether we are dating or not his kisses make my heart melt.. just seeing him makes me want to have amazingsex with him!
- —Guest Destinee.. leo gal
Leo Woman who hates Gemini's
- I HATE HATE HATE GEMINI'S WOMAN AND MEN I JUST DON'T MIX WELL WITH THEM MY SISTER A GEM AND INSTEAD OF US BEING COOL SHE HAD THIS SNITCH ATTITUDE ALSO EVERY GUY I MEET I LOUSE ATRACTION BY THEIR WAYS I DATED A GEM GE TREATED ME LIKE SHYT THE HOLE TIME DOGED ME OUT BELITTLED ME AND SO ON THEY THRIVE OFF PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN HEATLESS BITCHES I HATE THEM WITHT A PASSION
- —Guest GEMINI SUCKS
I love my gem
- It been 3 solid years and no regreds..I am a leo woman and my gemini man is still the apple of my eye...it take dept and understanding on the leo woman behalf cause the gem is that deep in a relationship..tho his is self centered .....Imy natural leo pull that trait apart with my desire for his attention. ...true he do are did get irritated by this but I had to because besides that he is awesome I love my gemini...ladies if u r in a gemini leo love whirl win enjoy it only get better
- —Guest vette
Leo woman and my boyfriend is a gemini
- When me and my boyfriend first met we got along so good. It was the perfect friendship. Then we found out that we both were crushing on eachother. couldnr help but to like him . He knew so much and we could talk about anything. The attraction between both of us was unbearable. Now a year and a month layer were still together. Were in love with eachother but we do have our problems. Our fights can get really bad but we overcome them. Were both crazy. He doesn't show affection like I do and me bein a Leo woman that's what I like so him not showin it can really bother me sometime. We spend everyday with eachotheive and always wantin him to be with me while he sometimesvwants to hang with friends. When I don't get my way I get a attitude and this causesw of the fights. Itrying to work ok it though. He does tend to lie sometimes and we both have trust issues even though I don't give him a reason not to trust me he just always has is guard up. We have a strong relationship and loving
- —Guest theBADDESTlion
I'm a Gemini women and he's a Leo guy
- I'm really in love with him... In the past, he's sweet really sweet he really cares for me. He's the one asking me out making me happy and he really loves me he even ask me to be his girlfriend but I'm not serious at that time so I rejected him. And now when I really loves him and is easy to be in a relationship with him, he is not prepared. He says that he is confused... He don't know if he still loves me or not... But he still treat me sweetly just that he don't spend his time with me. I really love him but I don't know if he loves me or not.....
- —Guest Fa
Glory and Abbyss
- I am a man Leo and dated a wonderful woman Gemini. I loved her and believe she loved me very much too. Our timing was off, unfortunately, we had the most amazing highs but also the deepest and most painful and depressing lows. I still love her and cannot forget about her. I think she might love me too but is too proud to go back to the relationship. Or too scared that things would not work out again. I tried a handful of times but she always shot me down. We tried to date other people but in my mind she is the only one. Is it the Leo-Gemini curse? We blew it eventhough we loved each other. I do believe that this could be the most amazing match - but it's so very fragile and everything has to click.
- —Guest kelman
Angie (Leo) & Eric (Gemini)
- I am a 36 year old Leo and he is 35 Gemini. We met in our teens. From the moment I saw him, I knew. I was the good girl and he was the bad boy and to this day that man makes my heart flutter and causes me to stutter. Every time we have lost touch, we always find our way back to each other. I honestly have never loved as hard as I have with him. :)
- —Guest Angie
- My boyfriend and me have been dating for two years and still going strong. I am gemini and my boyfriend a Leo...it jst works :) 021610
- —Guest gemini94
he ended up being my opposite
- Well what can I say, I married him... he was good looking, a hard worker and had his humurous side. But when it comes down to it, unless the gemini can keep up with her initial appearance, the leo will sometimes seek elsewhere for what they feel is greener on the other side. My ex leo couldn't handle having kids and not being center of attention. He was 2 faced and didn't respect women much. It was opposites attract for the lusting reasons in the beginning for us, but he gave up after 18 yrs to find a more attractive and successful woman, not wanting to still have good times with the mother of his children who stuck by him from day one. Good luck girls. Leo's just need too much attention from the opposite sex, or just a lot of admiration.
- —Guest gem girl
Sexy Gemini & Steamy Leo
- WOW!!!! is all i can really say about this relationship. I am a 19 year old Gemini women and he is a 37 year old Leo man. It was so unexpected. when we first started talking it was magical, we had an immediate connection. We can't get enough of each other.I love him so much. He's sweet, creative and so caring. I feel like i can really talk to him about anything.....sometimes i might need a little time but i always come around. He is so understanding most of the time. Our sex life is so amazingly steamie, I never thought i'd meet someone that can make me cum like he does. Sometimes he just touches his forehead to mine and it's like a mental orgasm. I want to marry this man. I want to have babies with this man. I WILL spend my whole life with this AMAZING MAN!
- —Guest N. Caroline
GOOD TIMES AND BAD
- I'm a gemini woman. I know leo men like the back of my hand. Leo/Gemini relationships always start and end the same way.
Start: Magical. Talk as though you've known one another for life. Gemini likes to play with leos mind and leo likes a good chase. Eventually, this leads to leos falling for them terribly fast.. Which puts them into cling-mode. Gemini will find this cute for a while. But, we get testy sometimes if people are trying to clutter us before we've fallin completely. This may cause gemini to say things that hurt that leo pride. This is where the beautiful ups and downs come. Usually sparked by leos need for attention.
The end: When/if the gemini has fallen it becomes their turn to get jealous. Lashouts, a little more clingyness..ect. and if by this time neither have done something to permanently damage the relationship it could turn out beautifully. If so, leo will eventually leave w/o a word as leos are the master dodgers of the zodiac.
Match is a learning exp. IMO.
- —Guest Gemini28
Leo Woman/Gemini Man
- The best advice I can give to anyone who loves a Gemini is to practice patience. This is something extremely hard for a LEO! We see what we want, go for it and the world should comply. Not the Gemini! They are as stubborn as we are. The second piece of advice I can offer is read everything you can on the character of the Gemini and follow it....LIVE IT! They will notice...trust me! Mine even asked me how I "got" him so well and I was honest (which they love) and he asked for info about Leo's! You have to be willing to put up with alot of ups and downs with them. You have to be willing to love them unconditionally and often times maybe a little more than yourself because they will unintentionally hurt your Leo pride! Trust me...if you are able to dig in your heels for the long haul, trust them with your heart although it will get brused, and practice patience...it will be a match made in heaven! He is my best friend and maybe not married but I will be with him until I die.
- —Guest Lioness
Leo Woman in love with gemini man
- I think im in love with a gemini man i cant stop thinking bout him he might not be what i would consider my type on the outside but he makes up for it on the inside it drives me nuts that i cant stop thinking bout him i really feel for this guy just something about him that draws me in so bad!!!! not to mention he makes me feel good about myself he annoys me with all the questions but im happy hes interested although we are not together we have kept in contact as close friends for 5 years or more now and that spark is still there i think i love him and if we were in a relationship it would be on top of the world
- —Guest little lady
In love with a leo
- I am engaged to a leo man. He is brave, kind, passionate, sweet and writes to me letters from his heart. He taught me to focus more on what I want in life and not simply wander in it and pursue my dreams. He is really romantic, caring and loyal. I love him more everyday. We will get married next year :)
- —Guest Gemini gal