From the article: Love Match - Gemini and Scorpio
Have you been in a Gemini-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Oh boy, Spot on.
- I am a female Gemini dating a male Scorpio. He is quiet, to himself, VERY strong personality, seems like when he focuses on something Lord help him lol He's jealous and possessive, he is AMAZING in bed! He's kind of dark and can be a little mean and rude to others NOT to me. He is a good guy with a little bit of bad boy. He is super sensitive though, can't tell him anything lol He'll try anything at least once. He is kind, considerate but a bit mischievous. He's very odd lol and has quirks and a has some OCD, but overall an amazing man! However, I'm not sure if I can live with him the rest of my life with him if a few things don't change. I am a Gemini, I'm bossy, demanding, moody, a pain in the ass, change my mind seems like every minute lol, I am loving but extremely detached. I am lively, funny, loud, bold, flirtatious, easily make fiends, I am a moody bitch haha We are so very different but very much in love & living together almost 2 years. Fingers crossed that this works out!
- —Guest Kammy
gemini female/scorpio male
- I loved this man to no ends he was quiet secretive moody controling I'm free love doing things we both loved one another
- —Guest taye
Gemini Woman/Scorpio Man Seven Years!
- I am a Gemini in every sense of the word. The good and the bad. I actually feel a bit guilty reading some of the posts about how Scorpio's have been hurt by Gemini's. My husband and I have been together for seven years and have 2 sons though we just got married this month. We met when we were 22 and there was something that instantly held us together. We pretty much didn't spend a day apart after that with the exception of hospitalizations or when my mother was ill and I was caring for her. Having said that, though wonderful, it is a relationship that requires patience. It is not a lovey-lovey one, we are best friends. He is the most patient person I know to put up with my Gemini-ness. We are polar opposites yet the same. When we met it wasn't fireworks, though there was passion, it was more like, 'Oh, there you are!' So, for all of you Gemini/Scorpio couples, keep fighting the good fight! It's worth it! Especially for the Gemini's! I truly feel like I've lucked out!
- —Guest GeminiChic
me and my male Gemini
- 7years of knowing him 5 dating him im a scorpio and hes a Gemini its been uo and down since Day he alwaus doin somethin never sit down major cheater but once love the Gemini u cant stop
- —Guest nettiejomon
Hope we're the exception !
- I've just met a Gemini I'm a higher Scorpio we have just had the most amazing time together I have never got along with someone so well the relationship is exceptionally new and its very long distance but there's change due as his job will bring us much closer buy not for another six months we contact each other every day but I'm a little weary if I become demanding ill drive him away as after reading this it's do true to say us scorpions are intense but need to feel secure and Gemini are flighty and changeable which I imagine could bring out the worse in me. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see and let time play its role on this one but all I can hold onto is the time we spent together we connected on many levels never stopped laughing and I hope it's a great platform for a potential realationship which were his words so perhaps I shouldn't be worrying and looking to the stars for answers #watch this space !! Hope he's what I've been waiting for all these years!!
- —Guest Cautious now
Story of my Life
- I found myself looking up this attraction. I had compared gemini-scorpio compatibility in the past, always seeing turbulent, but somewhat disagreeing. I'm a gemini female. In September, I ended a six and a half year relationship with an amazing Scorpio. It was intense. We argued, we didn't always see things eye to eye, but we always loved each other. He was easily able to admit this in the beginning, but it took me a bit longer. I left him because I wasn't sure if I was ready to commit. It's a scary thing. Since leaving him, I still think of nothing but him. We've gone back and forth a bit, but I've hurt him. I looked this up now, because I find it interesting that the only men that have stood a chance with me since then (really caught my attention) all turned out to be Scorpios. I was like, "What the heck is this about?". The others lost my interest. Us Geminis lose interest easily. Sometimes, the up and down of a relationship with a Scorpio is what keeps us interested, I think.
- —Guest QuirkyGemini
Scorpio woman in love with Gemini man
- As a Scorpio woman I do love passionately and I admit I can be a tad bit jealous sometimes. But me and my Gemini man have seem to work through all our problems but one. His female best friend who hates me but is madly in love with him. Not to mention they use to have sex with each other before me and him met and she almost had his kids twice. I try to look past it but she does little things that over steps her friend boundaries and steps into the girlfriend type zone. I tell him how uncomfortable that makes me feel but sometimes it seems as if it goes in one ear and out the other. Then every time he does put her in her place she cries. It's even gotten to the point were I've broken up with him so he can go be with her because I felt as if he'd be happier but we got back together because he begged and pleaded and said that wasn't what he wanted. He said ge was in love with me and I was all he wanted. I love him with all my heart and soul but I feel as if she is tearing us apart
- —Guest Confused Scorpio
a little too accurate
- my scorpio man left, just stopped calling, I read this trying to figure out why...knowing him and knowing me, I think it was my inability to talk about my feelings, and, as the article says, dance around them. now if only i could fix this...
- —Guest fooled
scorpio can break Gemini spirit
- A scorpio man will try to control an break your fun loving spirit but if your strong you can break this if he see that your weak he will control you like his little child
- —Guest Miranda
scorpio women, gemini man
- I've been with my Gemini for 3 years he is my first long term relationship and first love, started of being friends amazing chemistry and always up to have fun and a laugh, when we got together he treated me so badly,cheating and lies constant, I was so insecure as we would always ogle other women also, I don't know what it is but I've never had the power to say its over, I stayed with him because I loved him and felt like I had to keep giving him chances, hes never changed he doesn't tell me anything, he claims to have not loved me when he cheated and he loves me now and could never be without me, obviously i'm not convinced, there's no affection or boyfriend quality's its defiantly a love hate relationship. This relationship has messed my head up so much, I hate him for who he can be but also couldn't imagine my life with out him, defiantly messes with the head.
- —Guest scorpio woman
Yes, yes, and yes.
- I'm currently interested in a Gemini male, me being a Scorpio female. Astronomy says we're doomed, but it's not always that way. Think of it from another angle, Gemini's and Scorpio's are very different. But the differences between you two, is what can make this relashionship last. Will it take loyalty, devotion, and passion? Of course. But nothing is ever so simple. Use your differences as an advantage to keep the flame going, explore eachother, admire the traits about him/her that you do not posses, and vice -versa. I am absolutely crazy about this Gemini, in love maybe. According to astronomy, a Gemini and Scorpio together in bed, is the ultimate combination ;)
- —Guest Just another female Scorpio
- We been togather for 6 year off & on but we still hanging in there even those we have our little up & down we still togather I love him
- —Guest Married
Don't Eff It Up
- The above responses r quite true..this girl I use to mess w/ over 2years ago im still madly in love w...it's ridiculous. Being a Scorpio I have intense ass feelings nd I have the need to fix things before I move on..she came into my life during a rough time w/ my ex before her...I messed up big time but the good times I've had with her was beautiful a Gemini in love is so sincere and uniquely precious nd passionate. Its exactly what scorpios look for...nd if u work past ya differences...scorpios will love tf out a Gemini and give them a love they never experienced...but its a lot of work...nd It can b extremely intense...but its a opposites tht a attract situation...its a tough pair but its worth the struggle believe me..the happy medium is beyond electrifying. Don't mess it up by being stubborn. Nd tht goes for both signs.
- —Guest Scorpio Lesbian
true love in teens
- im 17 scorpio and hes an 18 gemini and it might sem crazy but hes perfect. he understands me takes me out everywher and evn thinks of me when im not around. he ask his dad if he could date me over the summer but he told me it wasnt a garentee. wrong speling. anyways his dad said no and wer still going out. he says hed do anything for me and thats exactly wat he does.our song from the moment we meant was never surrender by skillet and still is. we dont care wat anyone thinks of us and we flaunt our love. in the movies or just snuggling on his couch. i love and and i necver want to lose it. njot even through my crazy little rollar coaster temper tantrums. he always helps me through anything. even homework. and for the people out there now look on the bright side of things maybe your missing something.
- —Guest thompson olson
I don't even know anymore...
- I'm a gemini female and the person i love is a scorpio... when we met, we were always arguing but that didn't keep us from talking to each other. Once we accidently discovered that we had something big in common, that lead to other things and the next thing i know, he somehow convinced me to admit that i had feelings for him. We're always trying to figure each other out. He's always on my mind and even though we've never met each other's families in person, they know us well because we go on and on about each other to the people we know. I get jealous easy and it makes me feel a bit uneasy because it seems like he has a personality that naturally attracts others. Now, even though we share "i love you"s, we've never been in a serious relationship. mainly because there are others in the same position as me. there are others that love him as i do... he's confused about his true feelings. It hurts knowing that his confusion is hurting himself more than the others. I always worry about him.
- —Guest 1804
1-15 of 102Next