my libra man
- I'm a Gemini female and I have been seeing a Libra man for about 10 months now, and I love it! I am so used to every man being on my ass about every single thing, and its the complete opposite! He gives me my space as much as I give him his space. The problem is, he has made it clear he is scared of real commitment because he has been married once and it didn't work out. Me being a gemini, its already hard enough for me to settle with one person, and now that I found him.. I want him to be mine forever!! team libra & gemini is definetly fire!
- —Guest lovelygem616
- I've been into astrology ever since I started about my own sign, and realized what it said matched me perfectly. Then, I started reading about my matches and how libra is my perfect match. Since then, I've met a few libras and I'll tell you, I've never crushed harder in my life. I'm semi talking to one right now, but he's hard to read and I want to talk to get closer to him, but I don't know the way to around that. help?
- —Guest romantic gemini
I hate geminis
- I am a libra female and i can't stand gemini guys and it seems like every guy i meet is a gemini. It's driving me crazy. I can't stand their arguments...i like to be right and usually have the last word in any argument but they just don't let me. Definitely a bad match.
- —Guest Libra gal
- So there was this Gemini girl and Libra boy in the same class. They constantly got paired up, therefore it was not love at first sight. Same table, same book club, same smartness level. in the first 5 months, not much happened. The Gemini girl felt a small spark but not much back then in those first 5 months she liked the other Libra boy who was the Gemini girl's fated lover's best friend... then on the 7th month of March 2011, The Gemini girl and the main Libra boy got paired together but in their book club order, and face-to-face this time. It was so special because on the 2nd day of being paired up the Gemini girl fell in love with the Libra man. The chemistry was so special it lasted for a month. Then it got all twisted they were seperated. then the next year they got paired up again in the same class same table group it happened all again pure happiness but the Gemini girl's Scorpio friend stole the Libra man away. Then their relationship got twisted again and very unexplainable..
- —Guest MagicalStoryTeller
- I'm in highschool and I just became a sophmore and starting off the new year and I get out of my first period clas got my seecond period class and we didn't have assigned seats just yet then the teacher assigned our seat when we done with our worksheets then I got assigned next a strange girl I didn't know her at all then I looked at her and she seemed nice she said hi I said hi and we talked for a minute shared our life stories and she is a gemini and I said I'm a libra she was like okay and we have been friends for awhile now and since that day I fell in love I never had the guts to ask her out at all it has been 4 months and I can't get over she is the most beautifulest gemini I ever met. Hopefully I can tell her I'm going to ask her on her birthday which is june 17
- —Guest kingcookiemonster456
bugz and Lola
- My libra man is full of it. But I love him. When we're good we're good when we're bad we're bad. My Gemini nature ( free spontaneous and care free) often wants to break free under his bossy nature . At tines I feel like my wings are being clipped. And his temper makes that other twin come out.in the 4mths we've been together he has cheated on me because we couldn't have sex. But every time I leave he beggs me to stay and says how much he loves me and can't live without me. I have a hard time trusting him now since the infidelity but because of his past he has never trusted me regardless of the fact that I take care of home. I know you're thinking "why are u with him then?" . My answer to that is: his kisses, how he tickles me when he sees me n one of my moods, how he wipes my tears and cries with me, even if he's the one that caused them. It's gotten better with time. And to answer the question of why I never left: because my Gemini stubborness won't let me
- —Guest somewhat lucky rabbit
still in love with her libra ex
- I knew him throughout high school but we didn't start dating till the end of our senior year. We had a long distance relationship after the summer because he went away for college while i was going to school locally. Our relationship lasted a year, he broke up with me because he didn't feel anything for me from the little physical contact in our relationship, only to find out when we hung out over the holiday break that he hadn't gotten over me and had trouble opening up to me, something that frustrates me because i moved onto another guy because i was convinced he wanted nothing to do with me. What i realized Is that although i told him about my current status, seeing him brought back all my unresolved feelings for him. Both of us realized that we never got over each other and that he should move on because he hurt me. The sad fact I'd that i still love him. He is the love of my life, and I wish we could reconnect in the future.
- —Guest gemini chick
A GEMINI man gots me going krazeeee
- I'm a Libra fem who..straight up have had NO problem getting men (anyone desired). Men ALWAYS have to be the first to approach me, I'm too shy. Until I ran into this special male Gem. who for VERY FIRST TIME has me acting like a fool, I'm already w a Sag :/ & faithful BUT I'm flirting, can't help it! Thing is were friends and I want him for my life partner. I'm getting STRONG FEELINGS of passion. He makes me nervous, why.. he's kind gentle intelligent attractive strong caring attentive decent mannered and SINGLE. I'M SO FEEL like we meant to meet and destined for one another. Help! He has me thinking of him sun rise sun fall. He has NO idea what I feel very respectful of my relationship we don't talk personal. I WANT HIM SOOOOOO BAD ...WHAT DO I DO? HE'S been what I've prayed for ...anyone?
- —Guest LibraPLAYERgetsTAMED!?!
My one and only tru love my sexy gemini
- i meat him at church and the first time i saw him i knew he was everything i ever wanted in a man. he is the sweetest person even but i don't like his bad side but being a libra i forgive him fast cause i love him with all my heart. libras and gemini are made for each other!!!
- —Guest Nina
We Talk About Everything
- Im Gemini and he a libra we ur best friend he ask me to be his bestie I said sure we met at school his mom Is the school principal he was 18 and I was 16 now his in college we talk about sex and when we going to met and he told me I'm his everything his girlfriend his bae I told I'm his everything his Boo when u want everything I give it to him we talk or Text in the morning and at nightmare
- —Guest Christina
Gemini female and libra male
- Ive been with my libra bf for 2 years . Im soo in love with him . He understands me , our relationship is full of excitement , being a a gemini we like space and freedom . Nd he gives me that . We're perfect together , a perfect match . No matter what happens we always end up back with each other . Libras are truly a gemini's perfect match .
- —Guest Forever
- my libra guy is very strong and he is a complete macho type. i am a gemini and he completely understands my different moods and personalities. he is really loving and sweet to everyone, especially his family and close friends. a great person to hang out with even if you are not in a relationship.
- —Guest danilella
Love my Gemini Man!
- Hands down best guy in the world been with him over 15yrs straight! We now have two children and he spoils the heck out of us! I love to spoil him to. The sex hands down in the words of Drake "The Best I Ever Had". I would do anything in world for him. Love you
- —Guest LIbra-Woman
Brand new and loving out
- Ima gemini woman who is just getting acquainted with a Libra man, he's a great listener, protective, a great advisor,, CHARMING, and open about his thoughts..all of conversations are via instant message right now even though I met him once in person after a gig I had at a club..he's respectful..and his spirit is pure..I trust him..and I generally don't trust folks...I'm having fun
- —Guest In awe
- I (libra female) met my Gemini bf in highschool. We were fast friends and even faster lovers. Because of a terrible previous relationship, he was reluctant to make things official. But we never stayed away from each other. It was like I was addicted to him. After months of ups and downs with his held back emotions and fear of commitment, we finally became official. It's been a year and we're still taking emotions slowly, but I'm finally admitting to myself that I'm falling in love. He's the funniest, most charming, beautiful bursts of sunshine in my life. He apprieciates every part of me from my petite body and large bottom (gemini's love spanking), to myprincess like behavior, to my need to always please him. And as far as sex goes....wow. We mesh so well and try to make each other as happy as possible. Regardless of our flaws, we work through things. We're really in for the long hall and I can't wait for our love to blossom even more..
- —Guest Mila