From the article: Love Match - Gemini and Libra
Have you been in a Gemini-Libra relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Idk but I love my gemini
- We been messing around nearly 7-8 years it was a lil rocky hard emotional heart breaking in the beginning but I feel it's getting 1000 better, I'm more open and he's more considered. I love him to death and I'm ready for a family and babies but due to trust issues that's came to a hault as of now,he's what I crave although I would like to know more of how he feels on the emotional front... Other then that perfect we have a difference but I want him for I always visualize us in the future... Don't give up you gem he so perfect for u
- —Guest Sylvia
gemini woman liblibra man
- As I read through the expirences of a gemini woman and a linra man together they all seem the same..its good at first then somthing in the libra flips.... I have been with my libra manfor a year and 7 months.. and its just getting worse each month.. we try to fix our relationship but it only lasts for a week. We r physical towards eachother... but we love eachither and its hard to let go ... even though in my heart I know it iisn't right....
- —Guest chelsea
- i had a major crush on a guy when we were in high school. i'm a gemini and he's libra. we had feelings for each other but were afraid to open up since we were young. after 10 years i had met him back thru fb but i ended up with a virgo man finally. marriage sucks and i still love my libra crush v v v much and i know he is my soul.
- —Guest guest meera
I absolutely love my libra hubby
- I absolutely love my libra husband, he can be a complete ass but I'm a gemini and dony take shit we never fight its just a great relationship... I love this man and couldn't imagine a better husband and dad to our 3 kids one thing I can say is that libras are shy and not very dominate but that's ok I love being incontroll
- —Guest Mrs.Gemini
met a gemini guy
- He's fantastic and sweet but I am having a hard time figuring out if he's actually into me... He and I had a great weekend but he hasn't talked to me for two or three days now. Are all Gemini hard to read??!!
- —Guest libragal
3yrs of Gemini/Libra DRAMA!!!
- I've known this Libra man my entire life, but situations separated us as teens and we didn't reconnect until our 30's. We became the best of friends and our relationship grew stronger. Then I knew I fell in love and everything changed. He said he loved me too and I know he did but in his own "Libra" way which frustrated the hell out of me. He is moody, distant, sour, depressed, unemotional and very selfish half the time and then he's fun, charming, loving, selfless, and open the other half. I'm a Gemini and don't mind a little drama every now and then but this started to become ridiculous. And ever the ladies man he was always talking to another female. But the sex was amazing! And we really loved each other so it was hard to stay away. However, I began to feel drained and spiritually empty, he was not giving me enough of what I need to keep loving him. But he wouldn't go so easily. Every time I broke up with him he begged to come back and I relented until he found another girlfriend.
- —Guest Googley Girl
- Im a gemini gal and i had my libra man since we met....8 years ago....we were both high school sweethearts and even have a three year old girl. Sounds like a dream right....well wasnt always like that i had to fight for him from three other girls, all he was ready to leave me for. Sure we broke up a few times but we always end up together. Finally he gave in and wants only me B-)... Now we live together and we are a happy lil family with our baby girl and another on the way..
- —Guest meowkat
- Libra man could be a right partner for a gemini girl only when she is young and without any love experiences. I 've stayed with a libra bf in my 20 and he was too perfect, the only negative side was his jelousy and his sense of possession. After him I met other libra guys and I have had the opportunity to observe them with an other vision. So these are my consideration: Libra man consider themself as romantic, but they don't have a connection between mind and heart, so what they do is just a strategy. They want only to have confirmation about their beauty, so they are nice in order to receive love; They are not sensitive and don't understand people; They build a fake image of themself in order to maintain harmony in situation; Libra man love their freedom but they are unable to leave alone, so they choose a girl just to have somebody to belong to and when they find someone else better they began a new story without any regret. They are magicians with words, true illusionist people!!
- —Guest Biax
- I have a wonderful relationship with boyfriend. Everything this said was all true!
- —Guest jennifer
- I'm a libra lady and the more I look into the Star signs and horoscopes, I can't help but be bewildered by how accurate it is. I consider myself to be very strong-willed and secretly intelligent, while still having a soft, romantic side. I myself have had no problems in snagging a man I the past couple years, and I've played around. I've tried to date the stereotypical popular, good-looking dunce of a guy, but I can't stand it. All they want is a beautiful face and a hot body. Being a libra, romance doesn't exactly come natural.. I tend to be shy if it's more on the serious side. But, I've found myself a Gemini. He's PERFECT. He's a total nerd, but man, does that boy have what you're looking for! He is TOTALLY the ideal boyfriend! He's smarter than I am, an I often find myself struggling to catch up, but I love it! I counter his indecisive and spontaneous nature, and there is never a dull moment. The only problem is, his friends kind of want him back.. ;P
- —Guest blackNwhiteRainbows
Everything happens for a reason
- I am a Gemini and she's a libra. When I first met her, we both knew it was love at first site. We been goinq out for 2yrs and 5 months. The more time we spend together, the stronger my feelings becomes. Everytime I am around her I feel happy, all my problems goes away amd nothing else matters. I love this girl with all my heart and I thank everyday God for bringing someone that special into my life
- —Guest Martin
Missing In Action
- I am a libra and he is a gemini. We had great times together and I am drawn by his very carefree, positive attitude, adventurous mindset and caring personality. Obviously this didn't last long. He just mysteriously disappeared without even explaining himself which is rude in my opinion. I do have to admit I had a fun time spending hours and hours talking with him and enjoyed to the fullest the times we were together either it being a getaway or just a walk down the park. I know that he is no ideal boyfriend quality due to his unstable nature (mysteriously disappear) and so i have decided to just move on. Overall, we still remain friends and I think that is the best way. He had taught me how to have fun since being a libra, I am so tensed and everything have to be like perfect!
- —Guest Beauty
love my man (libra)
- I am with the most amazing man, he is a libra, i am the gemini. We complete each other in everyway. Ive never loved someone as much. We share immense things in common, we have almost telepathy. He is brilliant and attractive. I believe in him whole heartedly. I am going to marry this man and spend the rest of my life with him, my best friend!
- —Guest eternal blossom
Silly Gemini, stubborn Libra
- I'm a libra female, he's a gemini male. He first off asked me for inapropriate pictures and I ingored his requests for year. It's been a year and we are still talking. He finally asked me to hangout and we did. I never knew two people could click so instantly. I feel like I've known him my enitre life and yet I know little about him. This is going to be fun...
- —Guest Silversecrets
SOOO confused....... Help
- I meet a gemini man who is older and i feel SO IN LOVE ever since i meet him.which was about 2 years ago,i stopped talking to him he kept calling me but i wouldnt answer. finally i answered and ever since then we've been talking. but im sooo confused because he says he misses me all the times and we act like we are dating but when i finally get the courage to ask him about why we arent dating he says hes not ready for a relationship yet? i dont know what to do because i think i m falling in love with him sooo fast and i dont wanna get hurt. what should i do ?? any suggustions gemini men?
1-15 of 110Next