I am moving out of state
- I am a 37 year old female Gemini who recently called off an engagement to my 31 year old capricorn afte 3 years. Our sexual chemistry has never died but we do not see eye to eye on anything. I was blown away by his gentleness and faithfulness which i so need in a relationship. Been with him through a lenghty lay off and ongoing battle over visitation of his only child.Sure he has a good job that will eventually pay off for him in the long run, but he is not content with the blessings he has. I have 2 children from a previous marrige that he has no connection to nor does he try. He is often in his own little world obsessing over the constant turmoil that exhist between him and his only childs mother. If he is not down in the dumps about that, its money, credit or wanting to get ahead now. D/t his custody battle and stress over the last 3 years, we have recently started to argue more. He yells and curses in front of the kids which is a deal breaker. I really love this man... Help!
- —Guest curious
Love my Gemini
- I'm a Capricorn man And my Gemini gf is the best thing that has ever happend to me we get along increadibly well were like best friends, she annoys me with the indecisiveness but in the end we balance eachother out and work perfectly we never argue or get seriously mad at eachother we just have a good time it took alot of patience and trust but in the end it's worth it Gemini and Capricorn I say is a good match at least in my situation
- —Guest Capricorn
we have our moments
- I have been with my Gemini man for a year he isnt very outgoing doesnt like to be around a lot of people complains a lot and loves to be babied hes pretty messy and its very hard to get him to show his feelings once we were laying next to eachother and he texted me he was lucky to have me lol even though we are very different we are very much in love
- —Guest Melissa
- I just break up with an aries guy.. Our relationship stop after almost 3 years, I thot he was the best.. Now other guy came to me. He had been in love with me for 3 years ago. He is a cap. He made girlfriends while i was still with my aries.. But he broke up, then he start with another girl, then broke up and so so.. Few months ago we talk again. Me was total rude and brutal since i was with my aries. He was angry and love me at same time. And by mistake, we did sex cos my aries was seems careless about sex. Yeah, I did sex with that cappy guy few times. But as just for pleasure, nothing else. But he felt different. He loved me while I just enjoy his presence. But then he found the truth, i just do sex but i love my aries. So he went away, desperate. Now I break up with my aries. I greeted him again. He say about giving me a chance. I said I want to change for him. I want to be faithful, since he wants a faithful girl. Just yesterday we talk again. He said, i need to make him fall in love again. I want to be more stable with him. More mature :) hope this will be a long relationship, even we are in distance :) Love ShoSho
- —Guest MirGem
- Sorry, I was married to Gemini for close to 3 years and not going to make that mistake again.
- —Guest Cap
What a girl
- After dumping my Aries girlfriend, who I didn't really like (except from the sex we had nothing in common) one month ago, I met this Capri girl just two weeks ago. And what a girl! I don't know how but since the very moment I met her I was attracted like a magnet whitout being really aware of it. We kissed upon one hour of having met, made love 4 days afterwards and commited to each other last night. She always says she likes me lots, she's so sure of herself, so loving and caring and mature... Now she's calling me but I'm not answering the phone. She'll get a bit upset but she won't say anything :D Thing might seem to go fast between us, but for me they are going at a natural pace. Is she my soulmate? I hope so :D
- —Guest Paradise Found
Crazy Gemini Girl and Hippie Cap. Boy
- Best Ever! I am a gemini girl and have been with my capricorn for nearly 3 years. We have been friends for almost 10 years ..and then decided to date eachother. He's sweet and Caring...making sure I have what i need..making sure i eat and he worries for me. But he is not romantic in any way....I wish he was, but it's okay. He can be a stubborn goat at times and makes the crazy in me want to shake him. But we give eachother balance. We have been through some rough spots..of just getting on each others nerves..but it's also seemed to work out and we build on it. We truly love and care for each other. No one said relationships were easy..... it keeps me on my toes...not allowing for slip ups..or getting bored...always interesting. he inspires me and i encourage him. if you have the chance for this kind of relationship..TRY IT..but it's not for the easily frustrated or quiters! But if you stay true and strong..it creates a beautiful and strong relationship like non other
- —Guest Crazy Lady
When that day comes..
- okay so i'm a female Gem interested in a male Cap that I met at my job. Some of the things I've read about caps is kinda true when I learner and observed a few things from us texting..i am really interested in him but he says he's not looking for anyone right now so it explains why I have to text him..i want us to hang out more, which he agreed we can do. But I don't wanna seem desperate. I am also a very patient person. I had to do some investigation to get him to give me his number thru someone else, and when they said he ain't have no gf?? I really thought I had a chance, lol. I felt kinda embarrassed
- —Guest Taylor
Cap Girl interested in Gemini Guy
- I like this guy & am more interested in him because I have a working relationship with my brother-in-law, which has taken a lot of work, but the reward has been a good supportive friend. Gemini's seem to be very passionate, committed, and not boring. I admire the relationship that my sister has with her Gemini man. I think so much more comes into play than just the sun signs, for instance, I have a Gemini moon sign, which thank God balances out my boring, reserved Capricorn self. I think this might be why I am attracted to my Gemini guy. Because he has the ability to keep me from being bored. He makes me laugh, which isn't easy. I don't get most jokes, so when he walks into the room and does something funny and cracks me up, what a blessing! Not many people can bring that kind of laughter out of me. Anyhow, he is almost four years younger than me and the physical compatibility is great. Emotionally he seems to be unwavering, while I am more emotional... well, I am a girl. :)
- i am a capricorn and my boyfriend of 2 yrs is a gemini. We bump heads alot but most of the time we actually work out things and come to an agreement. no doubt were in love but we have a habit of always second guessing. but to tell you the truth i wouldnt trade my Gemini for not even a Capricorn.
- —Guest vanessa C.
Hard work.... But so worth it...
- I'm a Gemini .. Just began a relationship with a capricorn guy... It's the most difficult yet amazing relationship I've experienced .. It's definitely true that a capricorn man is extremely hard to read.. However there is just so much chemistry, my man is extremely caring. Not in a 'kissy- cuddly' sense.. But the type of guy who will go out of his way to pick you up from work if its raining..(as I don't drive ) and always makes sure I'm fed and watered.. You can see in his eyes how much he cares but he will never come out and say anything remotely affectionate. He is probably the only man I've felt so strongly for so quickly, and the chemistry is spectacular.. I can honestly say I've never been so happy... He makes me feel like a better person , makes me want to be organised and gives me amazing motivation. As for the bedroom .. Well.. A hundred percent is all I will say.. I honestly think. Despite what astrologist say about it being a bad combination.. I completely disagree
- —Guest Clare
- I'm a Gemini and I'm texting this Capricorn girl and I'm starting to have interest into her. How do I take it to the next level.
- —Guest sam
pt2 Gemini woman capricorn man
- He plays this father figure role to me & it actually works. It makes me realize sometimes I need to slow down. Im very indecisive & hate it! I constantly go back and forth playing both sides of the fence and it drives him crazy bc he's complete opposite. He makes up his mind sticks to it and achieves the outcome he wants. He tells me I contradict myself way too much but I cant help it I always see both sides of a situation. I really love this man but part of me wants to just go back to being single and doing whatever I want with no one tying me down or holding me back. But my brain is telling me you are foolish! You have a great man who loves you and is very loyal and stable. Everything im not! I need him in my life he completes me. I just wish I could tell him wait for me in 5 years & i can be the wife he needs. Im 22 he's 24. He's ready for the family life im thinking im just getting started in the dating world. I do eventually want marriage and kids and with him. Just not now. HELP!
- —Guest Gemini90
pt 1 Gemini woman Capricorn Man
- I've been friends with my boyfriend since Dec. 2011 & we have just recently gotten into a relationship 3 months ago. When we started off as friends I could tell it was nothing there but a possible friendship although I was extremely attracted to him I hated his personality at first. Caps can be very quiet so I never understood him bc me being a Gemini im very talkative outgoing open and quick to say what's on my mind without thinking. Boy does he hate that about me. He calls it having a smart mouth. Any who I just didnt see it working out bc I love adventure fun a chase and he was very conservative and laid back. Surprisingly after awhile he started opening up to me and I realized he wanted the same things in life I wanted. He's very family oriented something im not bc I never had that warm family upbringing so it really drew me closer to him. I realized I can be a little wild sometimes and I do say the wrong things at the wrong times sometimes he plays this father figure to me
- —Guest Gemini90
Madly love with cap.
- I m vth my cap frm last 4 yrs.n v fight a lot even every day but stil v r together.i had heard abt cap n gem r opposites n i was nt knowing v cn love like dis.i m totally mad abt him.i just love him n inshallah in future as well
- —Guest Gem