From the article: Love Match: Gemini and Capricorn
Have you been in a Gemini-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
hopelessly in love
- I dont know what to do, i want this cap man sooooooo bad. Its an undeniable attraction! But Im with my Cancer man,, Help!
- —Guest sexy gem
i want this cap man
- I am currently in a relationship with a Cancer man, i do love him(we been together 12 yrs) but i just recently met this cap guy(who is 13 yrs my junior) I first notice him checking me out, but i wasn't to sure(he is so mysterious) then he became cool with my Cancer man, now important so confused cause i dont know if he like me, i feel VERY attracted to him, im just not used to feeling like this. Im gonna play it cool and wait and see what happens(fingers crossed for some cap attention)
- —Guest sexy gemini
- I'm a 33yr old cap woman in love with a 24yr old Gemini man he's a keeper but a ass as well. He n I get along well jus want him 2 be more affectionate any suggestions any1
- —Guest ready4love
Gemini and Capricorn
- I'm a Capricorn and he is a Gemini, we recently broke up, it lasted 5 months and 2 days. He broke up with me because he said he didn't want to hurt me because he started to develop feelings for another female. It wasn't really surprising because he is a flirt. So I usually get very jealous whenever he flirts or messes with other females. We usually talk about these things and I would get mad at him for it. We have our ups and downs, not much arguing, between 3-5 arguments. I really liked him and he also feels the same. We started as friends, became best friends, became friends , then friends with benefits , then we became boyfriend girlfriend, and now after the break up, we're best friends. I still like him even after we broke up, he does also, but a little bit. We talk mostly everyday still. We Skype, we text. Nothing really changed. Two days after the break up he tells me he does regret breaking up with me, and kinda want to get back with me, but I said no because he likes 2 females
- —Guest Anonymous
Cap Woman ->Gem Man
- I am a Cap woman. About a year ago, I broke up with my boyfriend who was a Gem. We had been friends for 4 years and in a love relationship for two. He had proposed to me after two years. of course I said yes!! we were madly in love and always got along. even though we did argue a lot, those arguments just made us closer. A couple months later after being engaged, he cheated on me. I couldn't forgive b/c of my stubbornness. He was truly sorry and ashamed. I think we pressured each other too much. I think we would have been fine if we both didn't put the pressure of marriage on each other. A year later, I think of him often. He probably was the one. Gems and Caps can be great together, you just gotta learn to work it out!
- —Guest capi
- this is wrong because im a Gemini girl and i dont chat non stop im really quiet and my Capricorn boy is humorous and chatty. totally opposites. but we get on well and he makes me laugh we work out fine.
- —Guest Claire
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
- Well, were to start? I am the gemini, male(18), and my lady is a capricorn(19). Known each other for a lil over 3 years, met since lil less than 3 years, and been together for 2. Well we both do not meet the standards of the description on here. I do in some stuff but not much, i am crazy, wild and i do love to interact with people, while she is just so reserved and shy. And i am raised old school so her ways of being just really bother me. Well i admit i cheated on her but i made up for it with good actions towards her, but now i just feel she is with me more because she just got use to me. She wont touch me if i don't touch her, and wont hug me, wont kiss me, if i don't do it first or at least ask for it. I have spoiled her much but she is being TOO stubborn now. So i am cutting back on it and she gets inconsolable. I do doubt she loves me at times due to A LOT of arguments. We do fight almost every day, SADLY because i love her so. Just dont know how to handle this. Lil help here???
- —Guest Roger
- here is another gem who can't resist the Capricorn spell... last 3 years all my crushes/dates were Capricorns,besides one Leo with cap moon... i magnetize them, don't know how... if a cap and i are in the same place some upper power eventually pull us together... either they ask me something or i ask them. at the beginning i think of them as the most ordinary dull man but then we start talking and something happens... the cap comes out... shortly after i'm crushed. if there is a sign worth crushing about it's the Capricorn sign. they are the only one who can full us geminis, and they do it INTENTIONLESSLY.
- —Guest FSG
capri woman gemini man
- I've been with my Gemini man for about to be 7 years. i experience the mommy n child relationship with him. hes 22 n loves it, im 21 and i dont mind it. i just dont like how hes very flirty. hes completly faithful though. we fight a lot because hes an extreme jealous type, and he contradicts himself way too much. even though weve been together for so long, we cant sit down and talk because he bores mee and i dont say much. but we do have chemistry when we go out places, play games, watch movies,... we get along well in public. besides all my negativity, i love how hes so funny! he likes to kiss a lot! he can kiss me a million times in one day. he loves technology and i so do i. he is very irresponssible with money but i help him very much. he knows how to take me out of my shell and we explore the world in the most adventures ways!
- —Guest CapriBaBy
- I am capital and my ex is a gem. At first we firted for ap year and ten grade year we started to go out then we started breaking up and getting back together there times. He is funny and always tell me to go to class but he'll never go to class himself. Then he over protect of me if someone playing with me he'll start a fight over me and then if i try to say he jealous he say no i am not and act like a little boy.
- —Guest Lil red
Gemini female & capricorn male
- ive been with my cap guy for 8 months. and yes we do have our little tifts but doesnt everyone? i honestly dont agree with the compability they described of us. we balance each other and thats a great thing to have in a relationship. he is reserved & does his trust issues but i work hard to make sure he knows whats up! this relationship has been great. it keeps me on my toes being the easy going gem that i am. but i havent gotten bored yet, its always an adventure and a new thing to learn about each other everyday. the sex is amazing & theres just something about him. its a challenge to get him out his shell but its actually fun :) we have our problems but in the end, its worth it. i've never met a guy who made me feel as happy as i am now. hes quite the passionate lover & thats just what i needed. i dont have the want or need for anyone else. i plan to stick with this one.
- —Guest Lisa
Capricorn girl Gemini guy
- I've been dating the same guy for almost 2 years. We're so in love it's almost like we're obsessed with each other. He's not a cheater at all. Of course we argue just like the next couple would but mine and his relationship happens to be the best I've ever had. I can honestly say I wanna marry this guy and he feels the same exact way. So there's definitely hope for the next girl who's attracted to a Gemini guy.
- —Guest Capricorn girl Gemini guy
Capricorn woman & Gemini man
- Our relationship has had ups n downs n i hate to say a lot of the probs have been my fault bein a cap n a hard life i can't and will not ever have 100% trust n i have very high expectations. Caps need to loosen up n let your gemini man take the reigns sometimes. he is a man after all n i kinda like it tho i do the finances n my decision is always the final. Its about balance. I've learned not to try n dominate n he deff won't let me. but he had morals he's sweet clingy funny charming and a complete ass. but i love him n i kno he puts up with way more out of me. It started as sex n that's all i wanted but my gemini grew on me n tried to rush me into a relationship. i did not take him serious but he has deff proved me wrong in so many ways even if i helped to enable him to do so. You gotta find a gemini at the right time i guess. he gets bored super easy if I'm not there for him to harass lol n ik i have to keep him interested. were on diff lvls sometimes. but in love deeply. 2yrs tmrw
- —Guest ippy
My life Happy2Sad
- imma gem and my xbf is a capricorn. Being in a relationship with him was the best thing ever.Sure sometimes he annoyed me with dim witted antics but i still loved him.we never fought or dissagreed on anything.everything was always fun and laughing.he nvr liked to see me frown if i was silent he would tickle or kiss me to make me smile.both of us love music i right lyrics and he plays the guitar.2gether we were strong but apart we are weak.sometimes i flirt and so does he but he knew i was his girl and he knew he was my guy.but sadly he broke up with me for no reason and 2 this day i have no idea but all i kno is i still love him and he might love me.
- —Guest Lover/Hater
- That the description vs the responses are completely different? Whenever I subject myself to reading this stuff I always notice unless you REALLY stretch your imagination they are 100% wrong. Its dangerous too because you might actually allow yourself to lose someone great because of some website making you think they are a certain way. I am a capricorn and wild as hell, in no way do I fit the description. My gf is a gemini and fits the homebody careful planner capricorn description perfectly. We get along great and have not fought yet, our relationship is intense and seemed natural from the start. Idk where they get this stuff from.
- —Guest J
1-15 of 159Next