Have you been in a Gemini-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Like two ends of a seesaw
- I'm a Virgo man, her being the Gemini. Like two sides of a coin, apropos as we're ruled by the same planet, Mercury. Because of my inflexibility, she comes off as crazy, and vice versa I'm sure I come off as boring. Gemini is the needle that pops Virgo's balloon. When I'm with her, I feel my emotions bleeding out. I hate this. But it's a very cathartic experience. As Gemini is more communicative, I do find it hard to open up. However, because of my preciseness, I find it easier to deeply connect and be artistic. I take my time to make decisions, and she can't wait to jump. We butt heads on a professional level. HOWEVER, we're both highly capable people, and we deserve each other's love, for we're both giving equally. I'm still learning to live at her pace and let her take the lead. Virgo men, put your pride aside. If you can date a Gemini woman, you should do so. They have the best personalities.
- —Guest Tiger
"A Cute Love"
- I m a 17 yrs virgo women who is deeply in love with a 17 yrsz old gemini man. When we start talking, he is too cute to me, he treated me like his family but still sometimes says " don' t say anythng to my family" in sarcastic way. I still managed to refuse because slowly the way he talks to me land me completely on him. But only 4 months after, he start excusses me whenever i want to talk to him. We don't have much to talk because gemini always need everything as a top layered quickly while virgo likes the lowest layered slowly. So i decided to get him off from the so called relationship.! But truely i still love him and wish he could be mine again and thod times i will accept his all faults because I love him alot.!
- —Guest by Virgo Women
Virgo woman Gemini man MARRIED
- Well I been with my husband for 3yrs been married for 2yrs we have 3children well we met thru friends amd been inseprable every a since we have are ups and downs... like we love the same things its scary but what always messes things up is he blows up over the littlest things and im more of a brush the smallest things off type of person he bring uncalled for stress but we can never stay mad at one another for more then 10mins.... I love it but I dont lol but I deal with it....
- —Guest andrea
- I started dating a Virgo man exactly 2 months from today. He is 2 yrs. younger than me. He's a sweety, trustworthy, and , very loyal. He will do anything for his friends and family, not always a good thing, but he means well. I love that he thinks I'm funny. He dedicates his life to work, and his family so lately he hasnt had time for a relationship. I'm a little disappointed about that, but I really like him. He's so funny and fun to be around, so there is definitely something there. I also really enjoyed our love-making. He's the best lover I've had so far, and super sexy btw!
- —Guest Jamie
A roller coaster!
- I am a 21yr old Gemini woman dating a 23 yr old Virgo man. We have been together for close to 7 months now. He is my second relationship and the way I feel for this guy is something I myself cannot explain or figure out. Since we started talking, I enjoyed the easiness the way our conversations flowed. He fell for me way before I fell for him. He says it was more like love at first sight, for me though I wasnt really taking him serious till after a couple of months when I saw how amazing he was. We love each other. We disagree on a TON of things. We argue. We make up. But like I read on previous posts, in order to keep this relationship going, you must definitely take the time to break down arguments and talk them out thoroughly. As a Gemini I am all about communication and he is not as good with words. Its tough for him to understand me sometimes but at the end of the day he tries his best and we move along from our differences. At this point in our relationship I feel so in love with
- —Guest Jess
Problems between virgos and geminis
- I am virgo woman and he is a gemini man. Ill some up the ups and downs. Ups, we both hate routines and love experiencing new things, we both love each other deeply,were both really attracted to one another so theres great passion. Downs, I'm silly and funny and hes too serious, I want affection and he doesnt give any, I am sensitive to things hes not sensitive to. All I have to say is geminis dont show their love to you and at some point, thats what kills the relationship. Although a virgo has a very hard time giving up on someone she loves because she puts a LOT of effort, once shes hurt, she withdraws and you never see her again. To be honest, I feel like this is the worst match. Maybe scorpio or saggitarus would have worked better.
- —Guest Beautiful virgo
Love from First Talk
- Hi I'm a Virgo Female & I've been with my Gemini male for almost a year now. I love him more than anything in the world. Since the first time we've picked up a phone and talked we were attached from there. We never stopped talking. We started talking to each other on the phone all day all night staying on even when we were sleep. Our relationship progresses everyday and one day we want to get married and have a babies..I love my gemini!! He's the best bf I ever had he makes me so mad sometimes & when we get into it things get really bad. But we're strong enough to never let each other go. Geminis need a lot of space and it hurts when they aren't there when u need them. But he always shows me love, protects me, and makes me laugh. He's also a big baby. I see alot of Virgos with Geminis lifelong or long term..so
- —Guest kj
Gemini and Virgo Have Potential
- I met a wonderful and amazing Virgo man on the train one day. I am a Gemini female, but I'm extremely shy when meeting people the first time. On my train ride home, I noticed him sitting there bumpin to his music -- quite actively I might add, lol. Whatever the case, I glanced over at him and I was instantly attracted to him and when he noticed me staring he offered his seat to me on the train. I kindly declined & smiled back at him as I said thank you. This happened twice and I laughed a bit at his persistence. Then he asked me my name and things just went from there. Though we've only known each other a short time, I've learned that he is not an average guy. He EXTREMELY intelligent, eloquent, not to mention very sexy. He's VERY in touch with his spirituality, passionate and has a wonderful sense of humor. I've known a few Virgos here and there and I've learned that they're very good people to be around, based off my experiences. Very sweet, but of course they have their flaws.
- —Guest thespiritlives82691
- Im 16 years old fem Virgo and im wid a Gemini. I ve been with my boyfriend since feb.22,2011.we dont fight but we do discuss what we dont like.hes not very romatic but he wants to learn to be lol. I think Virgo Gemini would make a they make a nice couple if they know how to work it but hes an amazing person and such a good kisser^_^!
- —Guest Antonio and dessire
- When things are good, they are GOOD, but when it's bad it's BAD. I am a 20 year old gemini girl and he is a 28 year old virgo. I am very spontaneous and he is very routined. We fight a lot but definitely get through it. He is a wonderful man, but it is definitely a hard relationship. In order for it to work there needs to be lots of understanding and compromising. Absolutely amazing in bed, amazing with words, loyal and romantic. We make a good, strong couple and as the days go by I feel like things are just getting better. So in love!!!!
- —Guest Jessica and Miguel
- im with a Gemini and boy is she a handful i like to do things but at an even pace. in short our relationship is poor the sex is great but her attitude is boring shes limited when it comes to dealing with issues i dont want to be with her because she seems so unhappy with me we are to much alike to much in control of what we want its a role switch i just want to let her go and start over but.. i feel like we can fix it ....i've gone to jail because of her i've last my appartment and my car all with in a few months she make s me feel like a looser everything i do is wrong its always the largest mistake of the world......im jus sick of all the childish games her age point is like 14 to 21 mine is 35 to 40 i think thats the reason y the core of who we are makes it so fucked oh and im 7 years older than her oh well star-crossed confirmed ,.......
- —Guest dumb virgo
so far so good
- I'm a female virgo with a male gemini. We've been together for 18months now and its still fresh and exciting like it was in the beginning. We mesh well and i couldn't be more in love. If anything I'm the strong minded, controlling and critical one but he's the complete opposite. Very caring, soft and tends to go with the flow. he's extremely trusting and values my opinions, very often over his own. I feel he's changed my personality and helped me grow. Im much more sensitive now and open to talking about how i feel. He wears his heart on his sleeve, gets hurt easily but is still protective. Togther, we bring out the best in each other and look out for one and other. Ive not heard anyone with the same experience, so hope this helps the next reader. Virgos and geminis are well matched in my opinion and 'balance' eachother out, still offering versatility and in my case...hours of laughter and love.
- —Guest hollie
One year trail with a Virgo
- In started off junior year in High School , I was very much in love with his personality in early.october when we first meant. He was on the football team #11 , and I was a typical cheerleader calling his number whenever he was hurt . First he was talking to another cheerleader who is an aquaries but he came to me instantly. He made me happy, too happy when I begun to fall for him late november. We was arguing about him being with a girl from a different school , but out of no where he asked me do I love him. I was completely speechless till e told me he love me and I told him what my heart was saying. In januaru at the end , I found out he'd had sex witj my friend 3 times , I cried out the hurt for weeks. The day after valentines day, we connected like nothing happened. In March I gave him my virginity. 2 weeks later he started fooling around with my close friend . In the summer I found out he had sex with that friend twice, now im with him again. What type of Gemini am I ?
- —Guest Nichole
- Mixing Gemini and Virgo can be a dangerous but good thing if your with the right person. With both strong minds getting stronger everyday the two tend to clash. I'm a Gemini and my boyfriend of 5 years is a Virgo, and let me tell you the ride that our relationship takes us on is very overwhelming and exhausting seeing as both signs are extremely verbal and has tons to say, especially when it comes to the others feelings. Virgo demands to be heard, just as Gemini, this causes friction if the two can't meet half way and understand eachother. Me and my EX were unable to meet in the middle so we argued for years, realizing its going nowhere I called it quits and I'm very happy. If your a Gemini and you are dating a Virgo, or vise versa you will see in the future how extremely challenging trying to match the two together. I'm a realist so if its not real im not for it, and Gemini and Virgo are one of those relationships that teach you a not so sweet lesson. I'm happy with a Pisces now :)
- —Guest Clarisa
- me and my boyfriend fight all the time and he is a virgo and im a gimini it gets really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest liz