Have you been in a Leo-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Leo father in law
- I have an evil leo father in law who is a complete, JERK! He is always trying to show me up and makes fun of me for the little things. One time I brought a box of stuffing to my mother in law's cookout, he was was like ''You idiot, you do not bring stuffing to a barbecue.'' He also rubs in my face about the type of truck I drive, telling me how shitty it is, how much he wants to shove it off a cliff. He even screams at me if I do something wrong, example: Ones I forgot to get my mom something for her birthday and yelled at me for it. Telling me I am a horrible son, and I should treat my mom better. I did not mean to forget, just that I was so busy with work and college. My mom was understanding, and we went out to eat the next day. The Leo is a fucking asshole, but my mom does not see that. I want his leo ass out of our lives. Oh and might I mention when I am over at my moms house; He walks around in his underwear which is GROSS!
Please help me, I just want him out of my life.
- —Guest Aquarius
- stay away from leo man if you are aquarian woman. constant fighting and bickering.!!
- —Guest jw
Love at First Flight
- We met last December. He is an Aqua pilot and I am a Leo actress.
Our first fight happened when a guy stood beside me at a bar to ask for my name and number. Aqua guy acted normal for the rest of the night until we got to his place. He pushed me away, packed my belongings, asked me to leave, told me it's over (our game) and he didn't speak with me for a week.
Second fight, we came from an out of town, we were singing and laughing hard in his car, he dropped me off to my rehearsal and after that refused my messages and calls, told me that I'm better off with the friend I was texting while we were driving back to the city and ignored me for a week.
Third fight is tonight. We were laughing at his niece's photos on my ipad when my ex sent a message after a long while, he said he doesn't want to see me, asked me to leave his house, that I am not welcome, now I am sleeping in his sister's room.
All our fights only involved someone inconsequential to me. I only have eyes for him.
- —Guest snowflakedgaerl
Good start.. silent end
- In the beginning it was an unexplainable attraction. Both of us were VERY intrigued.. he pursued me like no other. I must say I founf my Aqua man very weird and different. I studied the sign... and followed advice on how to be with Aqua men. I let him be, gave him space, never over beared him with anything because i knew if i did... he would run... In time though, my sensitive side was tested and slowly slowly, he started to hurt the Leo ego.. I held shut (which is hard to do) but i blew up! And when i did... he went stone cold silent, never apologizing for the mean hurtful things he had said... I dont even know if it was a break up or not. No one said "its over".. Just silence. Both fixed signs no one has attempted to connect with the other. Me in fear or rejection.. and he.. as i read that Aqua men protect themselves from getting emotional.. or maybe they are too used to being aloof.. This combo requires ALOT of comrpomise or its doomed... Im still lost for words....
- —Guest Leo726
I felt it's real love
- I'm a leo female.. my man aqua... when I met him before 5 months , I felt that a magnatical feeling.. something attracted me like anything ... soo much attached ... 1st day end of the meeting he couldn't stop kissing me .. me too couldn't resist it... that much attractions .. i felt he was born for me .. The sexual relationship is so much powerful .. The time run like anything when we were in the bed ... the worse part is he is married with 3 kids .. still I can't stop loving him ... he too really likes me... but this relationship can work only if u can be patient ... he always roaming in the world every week Coz if his business .. actually aquas
- —Guest wazy
aquarius male and leo female lovers
- a deep love story between us.our love starts from 2070/02/30 bs.the true love never dies between us.we used to qurrel alot but again we cannot live without eachother without talking.we used to be in contact regurlarly...............
- —Guest gobin♡♥♡muna
yes!! yes!! yessss!!!
- ok im a 22year old female aquarius i have just started talking with a leo man 26years old its been about 2weeks since we started dating im very into astology an things like that so when he said he was a leo in my mind im like NOOO WAY! hes is like my twin we hit it off right when we was messaging each other back an forth an it was alll random silly talk he caught my eye hes not very sexy but hes cute an his personality makes up for it we both cant make are minds up half the time ill ask well lets go see an movie an ill say what do u wanna see he just say idc i go idc either lol its weird for me cuz he has already started sayin i love u an the weird thing is i say i love u back an usually im not even like that at all id usually look at my phone like uh uhhhhh hahahaha an delete that dudes number not him its so much fun an love with him so far he has even started sayin things like marriage an kids hes head over hills in love with me i love him to but i still need my space here to think
- —Guest female_aquarius22
Leo man and Aquarius me
- We fell in love when we were 15. It was insanely intense, passionate and dramatic. We fought and made love all over the place. We broke up and got back together numerous times, until I moved to a different country to finish college and it ended. I never forgot him though.. He was the one who got away. I looked desperately for him every time I went home to see my folks, and I never went out without looking smashin', just in case. And now, 5 years after it all ended, we're back together again. It's not easy cause we're totally different. He's selfish and sees himself as the center of the universe, where as I see myself as a part of the collective universal force. But we love each other at such a fundamental level, that it doesn't matter. If anything we're both evolving together. We're meant to be.
- —Guest Guest Aquarius giiirl
Aquarius Man=Leo Lady
- I have been in an intense sexual relationship with a man who recently lost his wife and now he has pulled away. I am crushed.
- —Guest TennisLady
leo and aquarius
- i am a leo and my 20 daughter is a aquarius! we do not get along!!!i have given her the best of everything!! i love her but i do not like her!! i think aquarius people are truly mental!! her outlook on things are unbelieveable!! she stands firmly on her ridiculous convictions>. i have never seen anything like it!!
- —Guest paris
Leo Aquarius relationship
- HELP! someone please help. I REALLY like this leo guy. I met him at school during our school regional test. a few days later we became really good friends. A few weeks i told my BEST friend that i like him. Without my permission she told him. She told me that he was shocked. Ever since then he doesn't respond to my chat/messages. :( HE KNOWS! >.< please help me. I don't see him coz he's from a diff school :( we were really good friends.. i already told my best friend but she said its alright he'll respond but he doesn't! when he's online he doesn't pay attention to me. we used to be best friends. now.... :'( please someone help me! :( i don't want to ruin our friendship for love
- —Guest he knows
Best and Worst
- I'm an Aquarius female recently involved with a Leo male. The pairing of two fixed masculine signs, one fire and one air, is a thrilling combination but there WILL be battles. On the upside, Leo men are romantic idealists who love to court and bestow gifts. They're usually charming, witty, and highly social. The downside, nearly all Leos have some type of daddy issues and are prone to bouts of insecurity. They do not like others holding court too long, tend to be selfish, and some have issues with long term commitment. In spite of having a reputation for being cold and detached, I only responded that way when the romantic and compatability elements of our relationship weakened. Leos like having a mate and most will hang on as long as they can to avoid being solo.
- i love my husband greatly. but why is it that we leo's are more sexuallly passionate. been with a few people, never with one i lve so deeply and cmpletely
- —Guest leoinlove
Its cool but difficult at times
- I feel good wen my Aquarius guy is around. but it is kind of difficult wen he leaves because it takes time before I get to see him again but he is caring and loving and also fun to be with. i love him so much and I feel wonderful every time he tells me he loves me
- —Guest kb
- I been knowing my leo guy for over 15 years i've had a crush on him since idk when but we finally get together and it's like we've been dating since high school i like him ALOT and he as well he makes me laugh, i smile ear to ear when i hear his voice he so demanding he likes getting his way but i like it after our first date he tells i can't stop thinking about you geesh!
- —Guest Aquarius Girl with Leo Guy