- My boyfriend and I are both Leo's and our relationship is really strong. We're a good match. We're both intense and we both voice our opinions which can be a bad thing, but for the most part it's good. We're very open with eachother. I can be moody and I feel bad that I do that to him but he gives it right back to me just not as bad. Overall we have a really good relationship.
- —Guest Kendra
- Me and my leo has been talking for 3 years,and we have the same birthday! So our relationship is extra intense, but its like he knows me in and out..we fuss alot but he's so sweet that he will go the extra mile to make me smile again
- —Guest LeoLove
- me and my leo man were perfect at first but now we fight alot. but we always make up. we also do spend money un-wisely (lol) i know things wil get better because he is my other half. we are just alike and love doing the same things. i love my leo! :)
- —Guest beezbeez22
Leo Leo relationship.
- As a female Leo it's clear that I like to be the dominant party in nearly all my affairs. When I dated a male Leo it was havoc, I am the stereotypical Leo: loyal, firey (with a big heart), very outgoing. Where as my partner at the time was very deceitful, manipulative, a compulsive liar ... Basically a rat! The only characteristic we had in common was our fiery side other than that I just deemed him a fake Leo .... It was chaos
- —Guest Robz
- Im a leo woman dating a leo man. We have been dating for a year and a half now. At the beginning things were perfect. He was a big part of my life and still is. The best relationship ever but the most arguing. My biggest problem is him wanting alot of attention and like all leos waisting lots of money on unnecessary things. Hes my true love. We have matching tattoos. I dont think we should get married anytime soon but I love him alot and think our relationship needs a little improvement....
- —Guest Ashley
Loving my Leo
- Being in a leo-leo relationship is very relaxed because we able to understand how we feel. Its such a great experience which I know I wouldn't change it for the word...he knows how to treat me and the words to say...got my King aint luking no more
- —Guest slindo majobe
- Me and my Leo are deep in love...we have a very good understanding about what we feel.Even though being both Leos can be challanging when having to level out differences during or after arguments because we both think we right...but as a woman I know my placemWe may both be Leos but he is still the King of my heart.
interesting Leo Luv !!!
- Me and my Leo king have been dating for 7 months he is a wonderful man but like most kings want to be in charge of everything. The arguments are very intense but making up is more intense. I luv and respect my king but I must say wen he gets in his mood he's. In his mood but I luv him and have learned to be submissive if u want it to work ladies try a lil submission it goes a long way... hopefully were getting married soon.I'd so I'll. Be reposting
- —Guest Ms. Leo 81
- We are perfect match for each other.I never experienced this feeling before.We are loyal,romantic and gr8 couple.I am really thankful to god.
- —Guest Bina
- I have been with my leo for 2yrs now. We hav a beautiful boy together. Despite the drama (n there's been a lot) I couldn't love him more. He is my other half n I love my leo man!
- —Guest ms leo
- I'm a Leo woman dating a Leo man...The Ups: I've been dating my Leo love for 3 years. Yes we've had our downs, but our passion for love out weighs it all!!! He is the most generous man I've ever known.. Exotic and very expensive gifts! I love the way he admirers me. The Down: He can be very short or distant at times, very occupied with his businesses and other ventures. I've learned to accept my leo pride as well as his, his usually over shadowing mine! I truly love and adore this great man!!!! God willing..Marriage soon ;))
- —Guest True Love
- It was awesome at first then the drama came into play. Best sex, friendship, everything including drama. At times we can finish each other's sentences its so cute. We're still good friends but I would leave it as friends. Besides he cheated on me and made a baby.....
- —Guest leostarr
I'm in love
- I have been taking it slow with my Leo. Were not dating but we decided to just be friends first. He compliments me all the time and he is very sweet. He has his moon in Gemini and I have my moon in Taurus. We definitly connect and we obstain from sex right now, just trying to fall for eachother first and then date. I think this is the best way for me and my Leo. Problems that occur is if I take things wrong about my appearance and what he says or if he does not text/call me first OR when were with his friends he seems too clingy or not interested in me at all. I guess I do the same when I am with my friends though. So far this has been a good match. I reccommend to please take things slow. Really slow. Which is hard but so worth it. 2/6/2012
- —Guest Brittany
Married and Loving It
- My husband and I are Leos and have been together for 6 years. We both do or say things that the other was thinking, and we both think each other are very sexy. We fight too, as we try to understand each other, but when we makeup it is intense. He is my soul mate.
- —Guest Happy
Mr. and Mrs. Leo
- My hubby and I both have the same rising sign (ascendant, in scorpio) & same sun sign, leo...his moon in aquarius and mine in cancer. When it's good it's great but when it's bad it's ugly, But not for long so long as one of us can swallow our pride and say sorry first, which is usually me, the female. sorry ladies, if you want to dominate a man, a leo is not it, hence king of the jungle??? I love my husband and will take a back seat to him any day, we think alike any way!!
- —Guest Mrs. Leo