- I've been with my libra man for less then a year and he already wants to marry me. I love him so much and I don't see how . He knows how to treat and taste me he's the best. I jus hope everything stays kool between us cause me as a Leo knows how I can get. Wish me luck he may be my husband soon.
- —Guest The lion
smooth for now
- a year relationship on phone.20 days of physical dating. every still smooth
- —Guest karbo kurin
7 Whole years!
- I'm a Libra, and I've been with a Leo man for more than 7 years. We recently ended our relationship, because we felt we're holding eachother back from our own dreams. We have a son together, and this Leo man was like a daddy to my daughter from a previous relationship. The love is still there, and I know in my heart that it'll never end. It sounds more like a romantic love story that doesn't end so happy after all. But we're doing this for the kids, so that they can have a better future, and don't have to struggle the way he and I had to struggle. Overall, we had seven beautiful years with ups and downs of course. He was my best friend, my lover, my companion, my baby daddy and probably the love of my life. I don't know IF we're ever gonna get back together. We both know: if he and I are destined to be together, it WILL happen eventually. :)
- —Guest Shorty H.
Leo and Libra
- I was in a 4 year relationship with a Libra and it was on of the best memories of my life. However I relationship was very unhealthy but it wasn't something that could simply end. The Libra is an amazing person but overall the relationship is simply to difficult to continue. It's best to remain friends.
- —Guest Jasmine9990
- I am a leo woman and I am in love with a libra man we have been together for almost 3 years now recently engaged and our relationship is amazing everything about it we always have fun together the sex is amazing we have fun no matter what we're doing if we go out or if we stay in we fight sometimes and it does get ugly because we are both so stubborn but in the end we always work it out it's the best relationship I've ever had and I cannot wait to marry him!
- —Guest leo;libra
- I'm a Libra girl (with moon in Leo!) and I met the most beautiful Leo. I fell head over heels for him. We talked for hours and it felt so natural! We have a date soon, fingers crossed!
- —Guest Jen
i once had a libra
- shes lost in the world. it seems she loves me, but i often ask, is love enough? ive spent time looking for her, from west to east. as she's posted here, perhaps she must find me now. libran duty: let the lioness reign.
- —Guest magic
Me and my leo are perfect
- My leo is the very best, honestly we can work through anything! i trust him mith my heart and i know were going to be together always! He says the sweetest things that make my heart flutter and honestly, i could never, after meeting MY leo, find another guy again! He is mine, and always will be... and i'm his little angel... :)
- —Guest Libra cutie
Never would have thought
- I am a Libra female currently seeing a Leo male. We knew each other years ago and for whatever reason the timing was off. He was just leaving a relationship and I was trying to end a marriage. We went our separate ways. A few years past and he came looking for me. He said he always like me & we resumed our friendship. He said he wanted to know everything about me and after simply communication for a few months, I finally agreed to see him. All I can say is it was worth the wait. He is one of the funniest men I know always keeps me laughing- extremely affectionate and attentive...the chemistry between us is electric!!! He's very helpful and passionate about those he care for. He does has a bit of a mean streak but it doesn't bother me because I can dish it back out and he can take with a laugh. The only problem is he is very attractive and he knows it, so he can basically get any female he wants- but he seems to be jealous of who I may or may not be seeing. Other than that I LUV IT!
- —Guest Ree Ree
- I'm a libra man and i just entered the romantic endeavor of the Leo woman. My first experiences with this woman have completely swept me off my feet, like tripping over a string and falling into clouds. Im going to make her my girlfriend today, actually, and i just know what the answer will be. It's almost like her confidence shines in me as well as her, although i have a great deal of self-confidence from the start. I feel like she's the woman who will end my flirtatious charades and ground me while i ground her as well. She admires my intelligence greatly and she notices everything i do for her and appreciates it more than most, in a way that i appreciate. Honestly, i could continue writing about her, but im all too uncertain how the future will turn out based on the things i read in the compatability reports. I really want to trust her with my heart. The thing is that she's also uncertain about whether or not she can trust me too. She has trust issues and is easily affected by redundancy. Shes a fragile girl, but strong-willed. i dont know what to call it, and all i can do is write on this website. I can hardly speak of the triumph i feel just due to finding such a spectacular young lady :)
- —Guest LibraScale
- I'm Libra woman, his a Leo man. Things for us, are so complicated! The attraction is spectacular! Sex is above what you can think of - the feeling of having each other is intense! While his dating me, his dating somebody else (scorpion woman) I bent the rules for him. I fall for him, he falls with both of us. He chose her and I fought, he bent the rules for me. After his 5 weeks overseas without any of us woman. I'm his partner in crime about what he is in without the other girl knowing - that's continues for 3 weeks because I'm out too. The time I went back home, It's obvious, the scorpion woman have it all - secure, mature, pretty ( I'm Libra - I must say the truth I'm prettier!) and single without kids! I'm struggling w my financial, new in this country and have kids. Even though we both know how we truly know what we feel, he chose her! 2x time around! Without telling me that he will choose.I fought and it got ugly and they both tore me apart! How is that for a leo man???
Leo are hurtful
- I am a dom librian girl and she a passive leo well which i taught. She makes me feel like i wear the dress. I have never met anyone that brings me to my knees but hurting me with the things she does knownly to me. Just like a statement above i try contantly to get her to commit to me but she fights. She just give me enough to keep me her. I love her soooo much and i wanna be with her but the hurtful things she does is out weighing the love all together
- I am a leo woman. He a libra man. I am stubborn..like a mule..he like a goat..balance is difficult in the areas that matter most..oh well
- —Guest j of hearts
- I was deep in love with a leo, i felt like he completed me, weve been dating for 2 years now, I cant see anything but his flaws now, his horrible temper, his drinking its driving me away, when it comes down to it we have none of the important things in life in common, im thinking about leaving him, it is really sad
- —Guest Libra Girl
Lovin my leo
- Yes it was fun cause we have good things goin for use I am in love with him he was my first
- —Guest Monique