from good to bad
- I am a female leo who waited around for my libra man for a good 3 years. We started off friends, and gradually became something. Our relationship started off rough and after maybe after about 11 months things got better. At first he was very cold and would make me doubt him but with time he became extremely attached to me. Eventually it got to the point where he because obsessive and massively jealous. As of today we continue to argue over his assumptions, I love him but he makes me miserable at the same time. Someone help. I don't know what to do anymore!
- —Guest lady lion
- I am a Leo female dating a male Libra ..I met him briefly on holiday and fell for him quick...we have been skyping almost four months never miss a day but he can be so infuriating..I never know where I stand with him ..sports are his first priority ..he will tell.me he loves me then go days with just talking weather sports and news whatever is on the reply at the time and nothing about how he feels. he is critical and finding fault of others and can be so negative ..I got a small token raise at work I was so happy as because of our economy raises are rare and he shot it down as if it was nothing..I saw it as recognition of my work not as a $ figure I was married to a Capricorn for many years ..very compatible except we grew apart ...at the end he laid on the charm thick and I almost changed my mind and then read some of my old journals... Living with a Capricorn is like living alone. I have an Aquarius friend who is charming and fun to be with but he will go days without communicat
- —Guest celia
- I am a libra woman with a Leo male....all I want is peace and to be free. This is almost impossible as the Leo man is obsessed with me. He is clingy and wants to be around me all the time. I need my alone time which is almost impossible with him. He loves to argue about the smallest things and not small arguments but loud crazy argument where the neighbors hear. He is terrible with money and is very selfish. He will give me something but after I give and give its like he mever have me anything because what I give in return is way more than what he put in. He is not ambitious and he is extremely jealous. I do know that he loves me but it's just too much for me.
- —Guest Leo men r crazy
Leo woman-libra man
- Been through a lot of bad relationships, but experiencing from a libra man, my perspective about love totally change. He makes me happy and so in love, although we been together for a 1 1/2 but we ended up our relationship. I wish that i did understand him more. I am a strong will woman which is really hard for both of us. But having a libra man in my life really change evrything. I never cried like the other relationships like I did with him. He was my friend and my lover. I am still looking someday what our path might cross again cause i love to be with him for the rest of my life.
- —Guest Dd
libra love leo man
- i meet my leo man two days right after i broke up with my gemini. i never meet a man that i felt so close too n just a few months. he was so persistence n want he wanted so i had to see where his head was n he answer my questions like i think a man should. n that is what draw me closer to him. it was like i meet him before but i didn't know where. we connected on the first day. and before i new it i was falling n love with him n i told him. but i can see that he was not ready for that well at less i though. but one day he called me n said he was in love with me two. but we are learning alot about each other. like he has a child like tempered n sometimes i say things that can hurt him even when i don't know that i'm doing so. n we talk about it and work it out. cause u know leo do not like to compromise. but i know how to get him to. its only been 4 months but it feels like 4 years. we are talking about getting married n a few years. This man loves me no matter what problems we have.
- —Guest libra woman
Leo Fem+Libra Male= WONDERFUL
- I'm a Leo woman with a Libra man & OMG is it amazing! Puts me first, gives me attention & we have great almost perfect sex! (You know how much us Leo woman love feeling admired lol) we see each other on a pedestal which balances our confidence. Literally cause vent to each other, laying in bed naked or just talk for 3 hours+ not even doing anything sexual. Don't get me wrong; the attraction is 100%. Not a moment where we don't stop being all over each other lol butterflies every time we kiss & its been a year+6months together. In love in love in love.
- —Guest Roseee
Leo & Libra Experience
- This duo is the PERFECT combination to a perfect love story. Understanding & loving both signs feed off each other. However, myself being a Lady Leo I couldn't take my Libra man's "innocent" flirting. Libras are quiet men. Usually very conservative & "sure" of themselves or at least that's the way they portray themselves. The Libra man needs his ego strokes once in a while & the possessiveness/need to be the only woman in her mans eyes the Leo will snap. As dynamic as the duo can be without setting both egos aside the two will manage to hurt each other in a way that is not mendable. I was with my Libra man for 5yrs in which he placed the world at my feet but a Libras nature is to please everyone around them so they will be influenced & will stray when given the chance. Good luck!!
- —Guest CC
Leo woman, sought out by libra man..
- Ok can I start with this, I was out with friends, in my pajamas. Not my best moment but I was cohersed after I had broken up with my boyfriend. yoga pants, and a leather jacket. I am so being a leo right now haha. anyways. I saw him standing there across the bar in a very nice robins eggs blue button down. and he was staring right at me. I looked again, and he hadnt blinked an eye. He found me later on, and once we started talking, I cannot even begin to explain the immediate intoxicating connection, he in town on business, me a big city home grown girl, he was hooked. He lives in denver I in milwaukee, he flew back a week after leaving only to take me on the most amazing romantic date I have ever been on, I am a leo woman i do not get nervous, ever.. but something about this libra man and his liquid flow to life, his intelligence, his lovemaking, for gods sake, I have met my match. he makes me feel like a princess the only girl in the room. And I am addicted to him. In every sense, :)
Libra woman leo woman Lesbians-1
- Iam a 21 year old libra woman with a 24 year old leo woman and let me start by saying the 3 years I've spent with her have been the best years of my whole entire life!! We first met online where we exchanged numbers and immediately hit it off! But she lived up north (cali) and I was down south, we were like 7 hours away from each other! First week we were talking, flirting, texting on the phone 24/7 and on the second week of talking at 12am on 2/14/10 she asked me to be her girlfriend! And I remember asking her how is it gunna work! And she told me trust me! So I said yes and I'm not gunna lie but I remember thinking in my head eh this will only last a couple weeks then we will both stop loosing interests for each other! So now we labeled each other as taken and she was my gf and I was her gf we would talk on the phone every night and a week later she told me I'm falling in love with you and I love you! And my heart just skipped a beat that moment and I felt these crazy butterflies..
- —Guest ILOVEMYLEO
- I am a leo and met a libra man a few months ago. I never experienced such compatibility... It was like we knew each other instantly. Sadly it didn't work out because I messed it up and let him go. Before that I was in a relationship with a Gemini and all I can say is run as far away from that one as u can. Heart ache and pain all is all that comes!! I miss my libra man and if I ever find another one will never lat him go!!
- —Guest Leo
- http://www.host.sk/profile.php?id=22734 Result: chosen nickname "poothecooky"; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest insanity workout
Leo & Libra Are Perfect Together
- As A Leo Woman, I Did Believe Astrology-Wise That Aries And Saggitarius Were The Fitting Relationships. For This Reason, I Never Expected To Fall In Love With My Libra Man When We First Met. But We Began To Date & I Couldn't Help It. From The beginning Our Relationship Was Natural. It Was Like We Had Known Each Other Our Whole Lives. Even When I'm Not With Him, I Constantly Think Of Him. It's So Easy To Be Myself Around Him & To Talk To Him. He Is Very Handsome & He Dresses Nice. We Look Great Together And Are Very Understanding And Patient With One Another. He Is Very Wise & Looks At Things Different. It's Also Great Because Our Names Both Start With The Same letter. We don't Really Argue, And It's Hard To Stay mad At him. I Love My Libra Man
- —Guest Sierra
- I must say I didn't really believe in chemistry over looks and soul-mates, the "One", or any of these types of notions. Until I met my Libra lady. As a Leo male, I have to be honest and admit to being one of the most selfish people I've ever known. Yet with my Libra girl, it feels like the more I give, the more I get. It's strange, it feels so selfish to give her what she wants because it always seems like it's something easy for me to give, yet means so much to her, like she never had it and the same of what she gives to me. Where in other relationships the giving always felt a little like losing. Giving now feels selfishly like winning and having no thought of victory of any kind in the first place. Only the feeling that is constantly vibrating between us that we are so much better of for knowing each other. We have never seen each others like, it really is like magic. (which I know sounds corny - and she makes me that way - and it's okay with both of us)
- —Guest Hp
i love a leo man who is hitler
- am a libra girl and i am love with a leo man. Leo men are very emotion less. I think. They are very genius. Because my lover os very genius. He's hard woking. He's intelligent. Bt in love with me he's become a denial person. He never show his love infornt of me i dn't knw why. May be he really dn't want this. I want to live my rest life with him. But he dn't want a comittmented relationship. Am so much aggressive. He's also very much agrressive. We face so many ups and downs in our relationship. Even i proposed him and he refused. I called him hilter. Because he cant see my feelings. I still loved him. But now i dn't show him my love. am sad now a days because i missed him badley. But we are dn't in contact. My desire is that some day he tells me that he loves me very much and wants to marry with me. I dn't knw he wil come or not. But i trust on Allah pak. If Allah pak made him for me then he wil definately come. In shaah Allah.
- —Guest faiza eman anwar
- I'm a Leo lady ;) I've been dating my Libra for 3 years now. We do have HUGE differnces and we fight like every time we see each other. He's very popular just to be accepted, and I am popular because I like using people with out them noticing xD Our problem, I can't leave him and he can't leave me. We both agree even if we wanted to something stops both of us. The sex is AMAZING first orgasm ;) I love him to death, but the one part I disagree on is the "They'll never complain that the other made them look bad in public." We BOTH HATE THAT. I like to feel better than him which is an issue since the whole balance thing should be going on. We lack trust, but that my fault because of my power and money obsession... But yeh he's AMAZING, but the balancing act is AWFUL.