- —Guest uggs outlet store
They dont know our story
- Im a Libra chick and he was a leo, for 3 years he was my leo. he was fierce, funny, charming and I loved the words that came out, and his socialness, pretty much everything. However..we fought a lot, argued and had a rocky relationship, it was far from easy but passionate. i dont feel like this description fit our relationship well..but I wish it had worked out between us.
- —Guest Manda
PROJECT X MEETS GLITTER AND MARYLIN
- I remember the first time I seen project x the movie I though wow thomas mann who plays thomas is so sexy and finnne with his homies chillin having a big ass party and then when he had a girl in the room with him and was about to get some.I said to myself this is one bad ass white boy who knows has to through a party hell yeah and he 21 years old thats my type.hey what can i say i like libra guys especially the white boys.and he skateboards to like yes and thank u god for listening to me when i need you the most.hes my type yes i love and like white boys as much as black boys but its just the white boys act more black then the black boys do today to me personally.i will f*ck the sitch out of him and then let him f*ck the sirch out of me.and plus both of owr signs love love.and are a great compatibility match for one another.i like that boy so much.
- —Guest LEO GIRL AND LIBRA GUY
- I'm a Libra and I know this Leo guy who has a huge crush on me. He loves it when I tease him and give him attention. And I love it when he buys me things and teases me back. Yet, gosh he is so freakin needy... it aggravates me to the core. But... he's so cute and I love cute guys... so it sort of works...
- —Guest Acey
- I have been with a leo man for almost 2 years, and he is stubborn as hell! When he first approach me he was shy as hell, maybe because of the person he thought i was which was uptight according to him, anyways after about a month i realize this man was far from shy, he was very talkative but in an entertaining way as well as he was full of talent and very boastful, some will find it as he being too conceited, but my honest opinion is there's nothing wrong with a man believing in his self, if it's one thing i can confirm about my leo is that he is very down to earth, he maybe a lil flirt but once he loves u,he only loves u, u can never tell what a leo is thinking they are very unpredictable, AND 'once' u have done something for them to no trust u anymore, its down the hill from there because a leo although he seems tough he has a fragile heart, and loves revenge. the biggest flaw I've noticed is that he will try and right his wrong with his last breath&very technical, hope i helped.
- —Guest Libra Chick
Making up your mind.
- I am a libra women and I am falling for a Leo man. I met him about 5mnths ago and,he introdyced his self to me in the most charming way, I tried to resist but his appearance attracted me, we continue to tlk.and text each other and one day I decided to visit his house, he cooked me breakfast and we shared a couple laughs and then we got intimate and it lasted for hrs and not only did we do it once but twice and he flipped the stripted on me sayin tht he wasn't ready for a relationship and tht he is still hurt frm his ex so I was really hurt but we still have remained friends but the thing is that we always argue like were in a relationship and I notice tht if I give him a piece of my mind he argues back with me. Leo's love attention but we as libra women are just as stubborn. laughs and then we got intimate and thts where all my feelings start to.errupt and he flipp
- —Guest -Lolo
Just fell in love :)
- I am a recently divorced Leo, my ex husband was also a Leo! We lasted 9 years and I have never been with a libra man... Until now :) oh, the sex is unlike anything I've ever had, my libra man giving me my first orgasms! He compliments me and makes me purr like a lion, stoking my ego and romantic urges :) he does get jealous very easy with me, as I do him. We have been together 6 months and he already says he will marry me one day! He loves the attention I give back to him, makes him puff his chest like a rooster! Took awhile for me to give into him after being hurt from my previous marriage, but he persisted and we both believe it was worth it! :))
- —Guest Mel
libra girl with a leo boy
- I am a libra female whose with a leo male that I've been seeing since August. At first it was great, we always talked and shared thoughts and the sex (still is) so steamy and passionate. I truly adore him, but frequently we have less to say to eachother, and my worst hope is that he may lose interest... We argue alot, but it's more playful, at least mostly. We're both stubborn and wanting to be in control. All I really want though is his emotional affection so I guess I'll let time do it's thing and see where we land together. It's just so different with him, I want this to last more than anything I've had.... I just wish I could form something in my brain that we can talk and expand on so we get to know eachother better, not just intimately...
- —Guest coka
Libra Woman in love with Leo Man
- First off i would like to say that my Leo man n i have been friends for over a year. We have seen the horrible people we dated before hand and spent many a night talking about it. Then about a month ago we finally realized that we were perfect for eachother. He is aboslutely amazing. He makes me feel like i am the ONLY person in the entire world and says that I bring out the characteristics he never knew he had. He spoils me but in a subtle way. We share all the same interests and are super pleased with the smallest things from eachother. The sex, well lets just say he is phenominal. I have been in relationships where i thought it was amazing and they arent even a close second to what we share. He is definately my soulmate and i feel like we have been together our whole lives. It comes so easy to us. I hope everyone can find the happiness that he brings me. We are moving a little fast, but it feels right. Definately the best decision i have ever made in my life :)
- —Guest kathamcc1372
Libra man-leo woman
- I am a leo woman and moved into a house having only one neighbor, a libra man. We are both single. We have been talking and for a month now we have been on each other's minds. He also found me on a dating website when he helped set up my internet network as he was on the same site in which we did not know. The past week we have been "closer". I'm not going to lie, talking about libido functions running high after first contact and I can actually sleep better as he can too. LOL We both have experienced lives of hell previously so we both look for harmony as i am an aggressive female naturally, his character as a whole both mentally and physically, makes my mind at ease. So it has worked so far. Just odd we are our only neighbors. "He's watching me." shhhhhhh lol
- —Guest masteressleo
leo is tough to deal but still best
- i a libra baby ;) have been with my leo boy for the last ten months, initially i thot its the age difference( he is 5 yrs younger) that's creating problems but then i get used to his liony nature..he is possessive securing me most of the time, and i enjoy the hungriness in his eyes for me,both physically and emotionally. leo man are flirty no doubt many girls follow him but my lion follows me thats great to know. he is very rigid on his says and my mind keeps on changing on somethings thats the only cause of lil fights. he is loyal by heart and thats enuff for me. i m Happy Alhamdullilah :) tc
- —Guest sytz
Like a balance!
- I'm a leo girl and i have been dating my libra boy for about a year and a half. Our personalities are almost polar opposites but still are alike in some ways. I' m more of the immature one who takes a lot of everything lightly and speaks my mind. He is more mature and grounded, some times even too much, he's uppity. But some how when we're together, we kinda tone down either of our extremes to reach a mid point of understanding. He always tries his hardest to make me happy, and ill do the same. I have never really felt as comfortable with anyone else as i am with him. he helps me become a better woman.
- —Guest PewPew
Im a Libra Woman Married To a Leo Man
- Hi, I'm a Libra woman who married a Leo man and we have been together almost 3 years. The only thing that really upsets me about the Leo man is the fact that they feel they have to be right always, sneaky, and makes choices with out consulting you, also not that great in communicating feeling, and when you argue be prepared to have your feelings hurt. But even though I said all the bad there is a lot of GOOD !! The Leo man can be very sweet and gentle when your sweet and gentle. They love showering you in gifts and will always handle paying the bill. Just remember to always support and encourage them. F.Y.I they can be impatient and seem heartless at times but if your Leo man and you have gotton to a deeper level you can get the reasons why out of him. But I love and enjoy my marriage. He can also make me laugh and I love to laugh. :) Hope this helped anyone :)
- —Guest Whitney
Leo woman Libra ex
- My libra husband and I were married 20 years+. His passivity was always a point of contention, And ultimately one factor in our divorce. I need a more decisive, not dominating, partner. Currently bucking all logic and dating a textbook Leo man. FUN!
- —Guest TarraByte
It works well ^^
- I'm leo woman going out with a libra woman (y-yes we're both girls...).And this is pretty accurate ! But we're swiched in dominance, since I'm pretty shy (which I guess is pretty rare for a leo >///
- —Guest CutiePie