Have you been in a Leo-Libra relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Leo woman libra man
- I'm a Leo woman I've been seeing a libra man going on 4months, our first date we had sex, I felt horrible but we couldn't deny our physically attraction in eachother , our physics attraction is undeniable . First I thought it would just be a sexually thing but I've grown to like him as a person , he's caring very sweet, sexy, funny, intelligent , everything I want in a man , sometimes I admit he can be alil shallow , too flirty on social media & argues too much for my taste but Idk I still like him, I want to be with him but being a Leo woman I have pride I can't tell him but I show him by my actions I'm sure he knows ! I'm falling hard I don't know what to do, he's actually in ATL right now while I'm in New York , I guess he goes over there for peace of mind & he's a libra so I give him his space I hope he falls in love with me though I pray he does !
- —Guest Heart of a lion
leo libra love
- My wife is a Leo and she's my best friend and the love of my life. I finally found my soulmate n I'm all n I love my wife! Just me n u bby
- —Guest Danielle
MY LEO WOMAN
- Starting this off saying I have been in this LDR with my Leo woman going on over a month since day one we connected and have not missed a beat we facetime text phone call as much as we can to balance our distance I can not wait til we meet in person being a Libra who who is stubborn but is deep down a hopeless romantic this woman has broken every wall down and I love her for that she is helping me to start to trust and believe in love again we are planning our lifetime together 1-27-14 for the books I love you for life my queen!
- —Guest Bornambitious
leo woman libra man
- I was madly in love with my libra man, still think of him, but the coldness was too much, seldom response on my text sms, no communication between us yet he claimed that he loves me, as much as he fitted like a glove in my heart it was not worth it I had to let him go and move on with my life. But I will never forget his sweet voice, gentle look and lovely smile wow it was love at first sight.
- —Guest Pet
- I met my Leo man about 6 months ago. At first, we started off as good friends. But after awhile he made his move on me, and we became intimate. Yet he wouldn't commit. After some time, and quite a few arguments later, we realized how good for each other we are. And now we are in a healthy, very loving relationship. And madly in love. He's literally my male version, and has brought me to heights I've never been. We rarely argue, and when we do it's quickly forgiven. Thankfully, I was patient with my Leo man until he was ready to be in a relationship. If you can be patient, forgiving, and loyal, a Leo can't resist. I'm beyond happy, and I don't know what the future holds, but I love my boyfriend, and he's the only man I can see myself with.
- —Guest Libra lady
- I'm in a relationship with a Libra and at first it was awesome we were great together, so cute together, we were together all the time, we waited awhile to have sex but when we finally did it was awesome. After a year though he cheated on me, I was devastated but eventually agreed to stay with him. However it wasn't the same and we had alot of problems. After awhile I met up with one of my exs and we fell for each other again so because of that and our problems I dumped my Libra and tried it again but it quickly fizzled out. Then me and Libra got back together and once more it was great at first but things got bad faster this time, but he doesn't seem to think so. We haven't had sex in two months now and I'm really frustrated and an Aries friend of mine offered to be friends with benefits. Initially I said no but things are so bad and I'm so upset I almost want to break up Libra, but at the same time love him and for some reason so tempted by Aries. So sad and confused.
- —Guest list leo
Leo Lady/Libra Man
- OMG reading the responses are like re-living my every day experiences with my Libra. He is the most FRUSTRATING, INDECISIVE MAN I have every met and the most LOVING, THOUGHTFUL, CARING man that truly makes me a better woman just having him in my life...started as friends until i decided to profess my feelings...our first kiss was MAGICAL. The sexual chemistry is unlike any experiences I have had & our sex life is WILD, RATED X CRAY CRAY. I only stress this because I have never dated a Libra man & we cannot keep our hands off eachother and we are in our 40's & to feel like your in your 20's is pretty dam awesome! Negatives are easy when he is stressed he shuts me off like a light switch & do this to any LEO woman & see what happens we will bite your head off! yes we like our space too however when LIBRA's stress they BLOCK U out, IGNORE but in a very nice small talk politician way...which drives you more INSANE. Match made in Heaven and will last 4 ever IF we both accept each other :)
- —Guest Leolady45
- Its weird reading the post because i can relate to them all. my linra boyfriend and i work perfectly together. Yes we argue like cats and dogs but the love oberpowers all of that. Hes my bestfriend my lover my everything and its only been a year. One of the best relationships you can have.
- —Guest charmaine
its worth it
- i met my libra man not too long ago his charm won me he is so sweet ,funny he said he fell for my eyes,smile, he told me he felt comfortable with me when we first met after thst we stopped talking (i dont why i did) anyways we got back in contact couple months ago i missed him alot he told me he wanted to be with everyday we talk,txt,facetime he makes me soo happy i love him one thing i can say that upsets me and him is my jealousy but other than he loves everything about i cant get my hands off him hes my everything i dont have anything bad to say about my libra man i love hi, through our good an bad times i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him libra man will show a leo woman a different side in love and life just be careful with their feeling when a leo woman is angry did i tell u guys he already wants to marry me came out of his mouth :) i regret that i stopped talking to him but i got my man back and im not letting him go again leos and libras i can see it last:)
- —Guest leo girl
Just accept your Leo as a friend.
- I am a Libra woman. My Leo man has been friends with me for 6 years. We always shared our secrets and now he is my lover. When I said "yes", somehow I knew he is the one, after relationships and trials with Saggs, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo etc!! What I find most different is that many of the personality traits described by most women don't match with my man's. He is definitely smart, confident, bold, sexy in personality. But he's also reasonable, decisive and never dominates me. Being a Libra, I am stubborn, unrealistic and indecisive. His reasonability keeps me firm on the ground which can often be mistaken for stubbornness. He always takes side with the reasonable things so sometimes we do have arguments, but later I realize that he was right and I was wrong. This has made me trust in him more as I know this person can handle me and never spoil me. I just know that any relationship will work if the foundation of it is true friendship, where one never gives up on the other.
- —Guest Zim
- I'm a libra female who has met a Leo male; first. The connection that we have is something that I have never experienced. From day one, I felt as if he were the male version of me! He's patient and kind. Not the best communicator but willing to work on it. Obviously we have had a few bumps but nothing that we aren't willing to work through. I don't know what the future holds but right now I'm happier than I've ever been . I think I've finally found my somebody :)
- —Guest Joyful
libra man and leo woman
- Me and my leo are a perfect match she is always concerened about me and that makes me (the libra) feel very wanted and loved. our passion is amazing and our love is forever like noah and allie is in the movie the notebook. i couldn't of asked for more better of a person I'm so blessed and if your reading this i love you more than forever i love you for eternity :) muah!!
- —Guest chris
- i am leo woman and i've been with my libra bf for 10 months. i had a crush on him at first because he's very handsome and really good at sports such as football. he can be very patient when i'm cranky, he's a good listener as well. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! but idk, he told me that what i give was just too much. i know i am too possessive with him and that's why he wanna broke up with me :'( but eventually we are getting back together bcz i ask him to!
now when we have back together he seems so nice, even nicer before we got broke up. i do change my attitude a li'l bit now with giving him space to be alone, dress feminimly, and be more subtle.
idk what i have to do if i lose him, he's everything to me. all i can do now is become a woman like what he likes. but i doubt that's enough to make him stay with me. he's got bored very quick so i got to make something new in our relationship, but sometimes it makes me tired :(
but somehow i wanna be with him untill the end, that's all i want God..
- —Guest ASD
Libra Leo dynamic
- I have not been out with a girl who is a leo...yet. But the more I think about it the more I feel it is a good match. My cousin is a leo and through him I understand a lot about how leo's interact. They are very fun for a libra and are normally quite clear and easy for us to understand. Literally having a day out as a libra with a leo is just so fun and comfortable in each other's company. As a libra, things you need to be careful about relate to how sensitive leo is to perceived criticism - just don't. Leo is proud and wants to make decisions themselves, don't try and persuade them, instead co create with them. I would say leo and libra are equally romantic and there is equal degree of loyalty and passion which makes exciting and something really worth building together.
- —Guest Sons of Empire
neisoul libra rapstar leo
- Female Libra falls for male Leo...male Leo is a dream come true...then I move in....we only been dating for 2 years yet we fight like an old married couple over simple/sometimes pointless topics. Very overprotective and childish....but his charm and love for me and me only makes it worthwhile...not easy road but willing to walk it.
- —Guest libra since 91'