Confusing scorpio leo relationship~
- I've been dating this Leo guy for a year and a half now. Its been a emotional roller coster. He's the sweetest guy but hard headed. In his mind he's always right. Always trying to shove his opinion down my throat. We argue about the stupidest things. But can end up apologizing and making up at the end of the day. He can be the sweetest or a hard headed asshole. He's so affectionate, loving, passionate, needy and stubborn. Our sex life is beyond believe amazing. Have broken up a few times but never lasted until one recent time. One week and started talking to another girl. But ended up crawling back to me. He's always been loyal until then. But now he can never be trusted.
- —Guest dark scorpio
very true n made for each other
- m scorpion n my bf is leo... he is so much caring n lovable dt i cant say... we studied in same colllage.. he was after me for 3 yrs bt i dnt give any rsponse in these 3 yrs.. i hated him.. bt dn we become friends.. n after 7 8 months we started our relationship.. bt my whole experience is so good.... m very happy with.. we have never fight with each other in 1 n half yr... now we are getting married... my experience with leo male is as he is my life...
- —Guest mannat
Helplessly in Love
- I am helplessly in love with a Scorpio woman that I met while teaching. I subsequently left the district because the desire was too strong to contain. Unfortunately, we both are married to others. As a Leo man, I have never had such a strong attraction to a Scorpion woman. I have such a fear of rejection that I never let her know how I felt. The words from a Garth Brooks song sound so true now. "If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much I loved her".
- —Guest Rocky
scorpio female / leo male
- would just like to add, i think leo qualities are weakened/strengthened based on their life experiences. as my ex-bf was the youngest, wanting to be center of attention was greatly heightened for sure.
- —Guest guest
scorpio female / leo male
- just ended my relationship of 2 years, and i couldn't be more relieved. my ex-bf loved attention, and after a while i got tired of boosting his ego. he was stubborn, and liked to have things his way. and if i tried to exert my opinion, he would keep arguing how his point was right. didn't take criticism well, instead of listening to what i was unhappy about, he would shut down and not want to listen about what i was complaining about, until i reached my breaking point. the good was he adored me, was very loyal, physically it was amazing, but it wasn't enough.
- —Guest guest
- compatibility between leo woman and scorpio man is worst.... guys they r So bor... balablabalabla..
- —Guest rattan
Mixing Fire With Fire
- i am a female sagittarius and my key element is fire, my boyfriend is a leo, which also shares the fire element . and when we combine - we combust and its amazing, meaning chemistry and when it comes to sex . and from what i've been reading - leo's pack a lot of "Mhmph" and i tell you - thats what ive been receving . By experience i say that leo's are the best sexual partners, hands down - aries , taurus just didnt have it .
- —Guest Lee The Archer
- My boyfriend is a Scorpio and I'm a Leo. We have known each other for 3 years now. At the beginning, he was dating an old friend of mine and I was dating someone too. At the dance, we were dancing with each other instead of the people we were dating. I knew he was something special from the beginning. We have always had a strong sex drive. He told me he liked me, but I was weary. I've had a few bad relationships. We started to drift apart and last year we started to reconnect. I distinctly remember I was crying over another guy and Marcos (my boyfriend) was there holding me and telling me that I deserve so much better. He's the most amazing guy I have ever met. He's a football player, I'm on Colorgaurd (it's technically "part of band"). Everyone says we are the cutest couple ever because he's a big, tall Mexican and I'm a short chubbyish white girl. Haha.
- —Guest Msmarie6913
Leo(male) v scorpion(female)
- Exactly what this webpage says is what has occurred to me. Am a leo (male) and for some reason I can only meet get on with female scorpions. There is something about astrology that works and I never use to read the star signs but everything here is exactly what I have experienced. Thnx
- —Guest guest
Leo(F) Dating Scop(M)
- All of these responses really help me as far as the advice goes. I of course am a Leo woman who is actually cyber( online) dating a Scorpio male. We dont have much to go on but hot steamy conversations at night and regular convos during the day. I mist say with little we go off on this is a match made in heaven. At times he does ecome obsessive but little ol me and my mouth tend to slip up and let him have it! In return ii get an even more passionate mate who dosnt want convertation but jut like me love, He is my ideal man and i tell him that every chance ii get, even though the age difference is quit wierd (me being older) i dont see age being a problem he is very strong minded and believe it or not some times tis kitty likes to be tammed! So far i have no compkaints and cant wait to see what our relationship unfolds
- —Guest LEOinLoVe
Leo girl and Scorpio man
- It a great relationship. It was amazing when we started but now we both are comfortable with each other we can talk about anything. But being a leo I constantly need his attention which he can seldom provide but knowing the fact that he loves me only I dont get kinky as I was before. I love my scorpio man. He is an amazing lover.
Why even bother?
- I am a female leo and have been dating my scorpio male for almost a year and a half. I have to say that I think leos are too much for sensitive scorpios. I love him. But he is SO boring and complacent. He never wants to really do anything or progress. I think I am going to break it off with him today. I think he is a good man but he will be happier with someone dumber, less exciting, and who will play into Scorpio's need to always be "important" and needed. Im sick of it. He is always trying to be the savior and thinks that his stupid secrets are worth keeping. really? you really think i give an eff about your past relationships? LOL. The only one it is important to is him. They are just emotionally weak in my opinion. They cant recover from the hurt or pain inflicted by others. They systematically make terrible choices then HURT for years. Pooooor Scorpio. We ALL have pain and a past. Leos just try our best to move on so that the NEXT person we date can get all of us. Ridiculous!!!
- —Guest Leo Femme
young playfullness. Scorpio (F) Leo (M)
- Im young and in the past ive hated relationships, i promised myself i would never enter one till im 30, but i randomly met this guy (Leo) at a party and straight from the start there was sexual tension. We both didnt want anymore then friends with benefits. He tingled every part of my body..but things complicated and he fell too deep into the feelings stuff. However i gave him a chance to proove to me a relationship could work, and it is. 5months in its going great, he's still my best friend and sex is awsome ;) he always seems to suprises me...boring is the exact opposite of this relationship..
- —Guest YoungScorpian xo
Leo woman, Scorpio man w/ Sag tendencies
- I just met him and the chemistry between us is amazing. So far we have lots of laughs & great conversations. Silence is comfortable. The sexual tension between us is fierce but I'm pleased to see the balance of friendship. We're both adults and have had time in our lives to find ourselves. He is an amazingly talented man & his passion for his talent is undoubtedly unique & a wonder to behold. The second night we talked I knew I was going to marry him. I'm a very typical Leo--loud & bold, frank, passionate & devoted. My moon is in Aquarius so it balances me and helps me keep my head and not be self-centered. He seems to be more introverted but I've been able to draw him out a bit. He enjoys the spotlight as much as I do, so I'm hoping that since we have this in common there will be an understanding. I want to see stars in his eyes when he looks at me and I'm hell-bent on making him mine. I will have to see how it pans out. I'm drawn to him like no other.
- —Guest Incognito
Leo Woman, Scorpio Man
- I am the Leo, he the Scorp. This is a strong connection but also a very turbulent friendship. I wanted more, but he couldn't/wouldn't give it emotionally. But he took all the sex I would give, in hopes that it would turn into a relationship. Stupid on my part. But for seven years we had a give and take relationship - I gave and he took. He was restless and secretive and broke my heart when he left town and said he would be back in 6 months. I knew he wouldn't come back. It's been 3 years now and he's back in town, but there is nothing left of our friendship that can be fixed. Too many wrongs have been done and too many words have been said. I loved that man, and only him, for so many years while he galavanted around the countryside doing God knows what or God knows whom. But despite our estrangement, the energy between us remains strong and unbreakable - even though the friendship didn't make it. Odd, I know. But I will always love that man as strongly as I resent him. IT. SUCKS.
- —Guest Davi