- compatibility between leo woman and scorpio man is worst.... guys they r So bor... balablabalabla..
- —Guest rattan
Mixing Fire With Fire
- i am a female sagittarius and my key element is fire, my boyfriend is a leo, which also shares the fire element . and when we combine - we combust and its amazing, meaning chemistry and when it comes to sex . and from what i've been reading - leo's pack a lot of "Mhmph" and i tell you - thats what ive been receving . By experience i say that leo's are the best sexual partners, hands down - aries , taurus just didnt have it .
- —Guest Lee The Archer
- My boyfriend is a Scorpio and I'm a Leo. We have known each other for 3 years now. At the beginning, he was dating an old friend of mine and I was dating someone too. At the dance, we were dancing with each other instead of the people we were dating. I knew he was something special from the beginning. We have always had a strong sex drive. He told me he liked me, but I was weary. I've had a few bad relationships. We started to drift apart and last year we started to reconnect. I distinctly remember I was crying over another guy and Marcos (my boyfriend) was there holding me and telling me that I deserve so much better. He's the most amazing guy I have ever met. He's a football player, I'm on Colorgaurd (it's technically "part of band"). Everyone says we are the cutest couple ever because he's a big, tall Mexican and I'm a short chubbyish white girl. Haha.
- —Guest Msmarie6913
Leo(male) v scorpion(female)
- Exactly what this webpage says is what has occurred to me. Am a leo (male) and for some reason I can only meet get on with female scorpions. There is something about astrology that works and I never use to read the star signs but everything here is exactly what I have experienced. Thnx
- —Guest guest
Leo(F) Dating Scop(M)
- All of these responses really help me as far as the advice goes. I of course am a Leo woman who is actually cyber( online) dating a Scorpio male. We dont have much to go on but hot steamy conversations at night and regular convos during the day. I mist say with little we go off on this is a match made in heaven. At times he does ecome obsessive but little ol me and my mouth tend to slip up and let him have it! In return ii get an even more passionate mate who dosnt want convertation but jut like me love, He is my ideal man and i tell him that every chance ii get, even though the age difference is quit wierd (me being older) i dont see age being a problem he is very strong minded and believe it or not some times tis kitty likes to be tammed! So far i have no compkaints and cant wait to see what our relationship unfolds
- —Guest LEOinLoVe
Leo girl and Scorpio man
- It a great relationship. It was amazing when we started but now we both are comfortable with each other we can talk about anything. But being a leo I constantly need his attention which he can seldom provide but knowing the fact that he loves me only I dont get kinky as I was before. I love my scorpio man. He is an amazing lover.
Why even bother?
- I am a female leo and have been dating my scorpio male for almost a year and a half. I have to say that I think leos are too much for sensitive scorpios. I love him. But he is SO boring and complacent. He never wants to really do anything or progress. I think I am going to break it off with him today. I think he is a good man but he will be happier with someone dumber, less exciting, and who will play into Scorpio's need to always be "important" and needed. Im sick of it. He is always trying to be the savior and thinks that his stupid secrets are worth keeping. really? you really think i give an eff about your past relationships? LOL. The only one it is important to is him. They are just emotionally weak in my opinion. They cant recover from the hurt or pain inflicted by others. They systematically make terrible choices then HURT for years. Pooooor Scorpio. We ALL have pain and a past. Leos just try our best to move on so that the NEXT person we date can get all of us. Ridiculous!!!
- —Guest Leo Femme
young playfullness. Scorpio (F) Leo (M)
- Im young and in the past ive hated relationships, i promised myself i would never enter one till im 30, but i randomly met this guy (Leo) at a party and straight from the start there was sexual tension. We both didnt want anymore then friends with benefits. He tingled every part of my body..but things complicated and he fell too deep into the feelings stuff. However i gave him a chance to proove to me a relationship could work, and it is. 5months in its going great, he's still my best friend and sex is awsome ;) he always seems to suprises me...boring is the exact opposite of this relationship..
- —Guest YoungScorpian xo
Leo woman, Scorpio man w/ Sag tendencies
- I just met him and the chemistry between us is amazing. So far we have lots of laughs & great conversations. Silence is comfortable. The sexual tension between us is fierce but I'm pleased to see the balance of friendship. We're both adults and have had time in our lives to find ourselves. He is an amazingly talented man & his passion for his talent is undoubtedly unique & a wonder to behold. The second night we talked I knew I was going to marry him. I'm a very typical Leo--loud & bold, frank, passionate & devoted. My moon is in Aquarius so it balances me and helps me keep my head and not be self-centered. He seems to be more introverted but I've been able to draw him out a bit. He enjoys the spotlight as much as I do, so I'm hoping that since we have this in common there will be an understanding. I want to see stars in his eyes when he looks at me and I'm hell-bent on making him mine. I will have to see how it pans out. I'm drawn to him like no other.
- —Guest Incognito
Leo Woman, Scorpio Man
- I am the Leo, he the Scorp. This is a strong connection but also a very turbulent friendship. I wanted more, but he couldn't/wouldn't give it emotionally. But he took all the sex I would give, in hopes that it would turn into a relationship. Stupid on my part. But for seven years we had a give and take relationship - I gave and he took. He was restless and secretive and broke my heart when he left town and said he would be back in 6 months. I knew he wouldn't come back. It's been 3 years now and he's back in town, but there is nothing left of our friendship that can be fixed. Too many wrongs have been done and too many words have been said. I loved that man, and only him, for so many years while he galavanted around the countryside doing God knows what or God knows whom. But despite our estrangement, the energy between us remains strong and unbreakable - even though the friendship didn't make it. Odd, I know. But I will always love that man as strongly as I resent him. IT. SUCKS.
- —Guest Davi
Scorpio Male Leo WOman
- WHat I have learned with a Leo woman. I have met my match, my relationship match. Her personality, her attitude, her loving affectionate ways have me wrapped up in her totally. We do not argue! We simply agree to disagree, which is seldom. We mirror each other. Sexually? Only a Leo woman can truly satisfy a Scorpio male. She's pure woman.
- —Guest KDB
- He(leo) and I (scorpio) have known each other for 10 yrs. We met in London. I visited from Sweden. We've been through it all. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him. He moved back to the States, asked me to join him here. I did. Unfortunately, he cheated, which wasn't the problem surprisingly. I just felt tired of him never being there for me when I needed him most. We are meeting for the first time in 5 yrs (since we broke up) this Sept '12 in Savannah, ga. We both are older, matured, with one kid each. I am separated, he's never been married. He thinks we can pick up where we left off. I think we're better as friends. We'll see.
- —Guest Scorpioallday
Scorp woman Leo man
- I've been talking to this Leo man, I am a scorpio woman, and I've never had anything like it! He knows exactly how to touch me, to love me, and I handle me. I hope it works out cause I LOVE being with him. Wrapped in his arms, when hes inside of me, the whole 9
- —Guest ScorpioLady
scorpio (m), leo (f)
- Our relationship has lasted, though not in always perfect terms, for oer 30 years, we are ex's now, but the flame is still there (i think), and you are right about the mighty roar, just like the wind, it can get into places you thought were sealed. Of all the relationships I have been in, I wouldn't trade this one for anything. Leos seem to have a distrust concerning myths about scorpions, I'm like putty in her hands, and always want her world to be right, without regards for my own.
- —Guest trvlgman
Leo woman- scorpio man
- My mate and I had a great relationship, he constantly reassured me of his happiness and the strength that our relationship was based on. We had a great relationship and great chemistry.We even talked about having a family together and even talked about things and places we would visit. I thought that he was the one.So one day ,out of the blue,he calls and tells me that he met someone else and he wanted to see if his like for her could turn into something more.Just like that, for no apparent reason ,my man just left me dumbfounded and heartbroken.I still don't understand where we went wrong. When I asked him what was his reason for leaving the great relationship that we have built, with both of us being happier than we were in past relationships. He said that it wasn't anything that I did or didn't do, and that I was good to him but because of his attraction to this other woman, he had to see what that attraction meant. I took it very hard and it caught me completely off guard .
- —Guest Lostlove